Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever She Commands, We Must Do(ToujoursPur and Zennarion)

Sharon smiled and kissed her. "I want to have sex with you. . .Willingly. Not like what we did before." she told her and blushed.

She blushed a bit as she heard this and then nodded "Then come and take me..." She then told her with a giggle.

Sharon smiled and pushed her closer as she started to kiss her. "I will even take care of the baby with you if you have one."

Her eyes widened a bit at this, she didn't want to have a baby, but if thats what the mistress had im her mind as a punishment for her, she would have to take it.

She continued to lick her happily. She stopped as she heard footsteps. She took a deep breath and sighed. Sharon moved away from her. She knew she wouldn't be able to do this anymore.

She sighed softly, and then looked up at Sharon "Im sorry... Its all my fault..." She then told her in a soft whisper.

Sharon sighed and shook her head. "It doesn't matter. I will take any punishment as long as I get to be with you."

She smiled a bit as she heard this, and then grabbed her arm, and then began nuzzling against it.

Seeing the mistress Maya just gave her a cold glare, but kept holding Sharon's arm, not wanting to let go of her.

Back
Top Bottom