Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever She Commands, We Must Do(ToujoursPur and Zennarion)

She giggeled a bit as she heard this "Im awake you know..." She told her in a soft tone, before she then looked up at her with soft smile upon her lips.

"Good or I would have to spank you." she laughed and smiled at her. "I want to get something to eat." she sighed. "I want to be free. . .We should kill her."

"Wh-What? But we can't do that, when her friends finds out that she is dead, they'll know that its us who did it..." She told her.

"But she told us to stay in here, and stay naked..." She then told her, while se looked up at her.

"I will not have sex with you anymore with that monster still alive." she whispered and grabbed the knife. She could still see the blood from where she was raped.

"But-But we can't kill her, where should we go when she is dead, and how are we supposed to survive?" She then asked her.

"Fine then we won't. You will keep getting raped and I will keep getting beaten." she sighed and kissed her softly and looked at her sadly.

"No.... But there must be another way.... Can't we just tie her?" She then asked her, while she looked at her.

She smiled a bit and then hugged her back "Hey uhm.... Do you have a robe or something like that?" She then asked her.

She sighed softly as she heard this "I don't know.... I just hoped that you had one" She then told her.

She kissed her softly and smiled. She started to open the different rooms. Some of them had servants in them. The other girls joined them and she smiled.

Maya had noticed that all of the servants in this house were slaves, and she then started to wonder why, she also wondered why her mistress hadn't locked their door.

She smiled slightly as she heard this "I just wished that she would trust us as well...." She then told her.

She grabbed her hand so they could walk together. She kissed her softly and smiled. "Come along darling." she whispered and walked to the woman's bed. All of the sudden her body banged to the ground and seh was upside down. She was being hung upside down by a rope that was around her foot.

Her eyes widened as she saw this and she then stopped "Wh-Whats happening?" She asked her in a soft whisper. She was too affraid to even move, she didn't wanna get chaught in one of those traps. She knew that if she tried to get her down their mistress would hear them, and she would probably get trapped as well.

The Mistress woke up and smiled looking at them. "Hello babies. . ." she looked at the woman that was raped yesterday. "Do you have a baby for me in that belly of yours? Or should I just gut you?" she asked with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom