Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever She Commands, We Must Do(ToujoursPur and Zennarion)

She looked up at her "Shut up..." She told her, while she looked up at her, just giving her a cold stare. She had no respect for the woman in front of her, and there was no way that she was going to obey her.

She closed her eyes for a momenmt and just looked at the woman in front of her as she waited for her to speak.

The Mistress growled as she stared at the two of them. She turned to Maya. "I am thinking about bringing some of your guy friends back here." she smirked and Sharon shook her head. "No! Don't do that to her please. . .I will take whatever punishment you have for us."

The mistress looked down at Sharon "No.... But if you don't watch out, i'll punish you as well..." She told her before she then looked back at Maya "My friends will be here tomorrow, and you'll meet them tomorrow, you'll be the one to serve them." She told her "And you..." She said and looked at Sharon, you stay in your room until i tell you that you can leave the room, understood?" She asked her.

"I could also just let you hang there" She then told her with a smile upon her lips, and just continued watching the two girls.

"No.... There is nothing you can do.... Other than get punished with her..." She then told her, while she looked down into her eyes.

Maya gave her a soft smile. "Its okay.... You don't have to be sorry... It was my own fault..." She then told her.

The Mistress smirked. "I will be there in a few minutes." she called as she started to kiss the girls that helped catch them. Sharon kissed Maya once more and smiled. "Told you we should have killed her."

"Im sorry.... But to me.... It just seems wrong to kill another person, no matter how cruel she are...." She told her and then looked down at the ground, a bit ashamed of what she had done.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "I wish we would have done it. . .We would be free now. . .I would be taking her money and we would be going to buy a house." she smiled happily.

"Im so sorry..." She then told her, and then looked down at the ground. "I-I just can kill another person...." She told her and then let out a sigh.

She sighed softly at this "Im really sorry about it..." She told her in a soft tone, before she then got over to her and then laid down beside of her.

Back
Top Bottom