Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever She Commands, We Must Do(ToujoursPur and Zennarion)

Zennarion

Supernova
ToujoursPur:
Sharon grabbed her and kissed her. "She is watching." she whispered so the two could only hear. She snuggled into her as she played with her. She didn't know what to do and she could see the mistress even through the darkness.

Zennarion:
"Wh-What?!" She asked her, while she looked into Sharon's eyes. Maya's eyes widened as she kissed her, this was unexpected, but she actully enjoyed it, an just kissed her back, before she then warpped her arms around her, and just held her tight.

Sharon closed her eyes as she pretended to be asleep. She liked wrapping her arm's around the other girl. "Come now girls I know you know I am here." the mistress giggled. She walked towards the bed and stared at the two of them. "What are you going to do to have some breakfast?"

Maya's eyes widened a bit at this, and she then broke the kiss "Im coming mistress.... I just have to get dressd first" She then told her, before she then slowly got up, and started getting dressed.

"No. . .You stay undressed. You." she pointed to Sharon and grabbed her neck. "Some of my friends are here and would like to see the two of you." she smirked and smiled. She grabbed Sharon's dress and ripped it off. The mistress grabbed their arms and threw them out in the hallway. "Get in the kitchen and serve my guests. Let them touch if they want and don't make me look bad."

"Wh-What by are you sure thats okay?" She then asked her, while she looked up at her. But then soon after she nodded "Yes mistress...." She then mumbeled. This would be very cold, without clothes on. She didn't see why she wanted them to do this naked. She didn't want her to look bad, but she wouldn't enjoy others touching her body without her permission.

Sharon grabbed the girl's hand to lead her to the kitchen. She took a deep breath and grabbed the drink platter. "Here get the food it is less likely to fall. . .I will get punished." she sighed and grabbed the plate with the drinks on top. She walked out feelings gropes on her chest and butt. She bit her lip and sighed.

She sighed softly at this, and then grabbed a tray with the plates and so on, before she then follow Sharon. She felt the gropes at her body again, but just ignored it. It was hard to ignore it, and sometimes she even sent them an annoyed glare, but she just continued walking around with the tray.

Sharon sighed as someone slipped a finger inside her. She gasped and dropped the tray causing the glass to break as wine was all over the floor. The mistress frowned and grabbed her arm. "Get into your room. No breakfast, lunch, or dinner!" she screeched as Sharon nodded. She quickly ran upstairs.

Maya's eyes widened as she saw what the people had done to her "B-But it wasn't her fault.... It was him who made her drop the glasses" She said and pointed towards the man who had done it "Why punish her when it wasn't her fault?!" She asked her, almost yelled it.

The mistress growled and grabbed the girl. She threw the platter on the floor and gave her a smack. The girl's butt immediately turn red. "How dare you talk back to me? You clearly haven't been trained enough. Go back upstairs. You two are not going to be fed."

Sharon sighed as she laid in bed and closed her eyes. Her body was used to not getting food often.

Her eyes widened a bit at this, and she then closed her eyes as she felt the pain in her butt "No... I won't... Its not her fault that she dropped the wine, and you know it, so why blame her?" He asked her in a cold tone, and just gave her a cold glare. "Im not going!" She yelled at her.

The mistress growled yet smiled as she looked at her girl friends. They dragged Maya to the table and tied her so she was bent down. They invited three men to the party and they smirked. They had their way with her as the three released inside her. The mistress chuckled and grabbed the woman. "Come on darling go play with the other slave." she continued to laugh as she threw her inside the room with Sharon.

As Maya was thrown into the room, she just laid down on the bed, with tears running down her cheeks "They... Raped.... They... Came inside of me..." She told Sharon while she cried. "They tied me to the table and then they raped me!" She just said, before she then closed her eyes, and tried to forget what had just happened, eventhough she knew that it would be impossible for her to forget it.

Sharon sighed and grabbed her hand. She wrapped an arm around her and cuddled into her. "You shouldn't have done that." she whispered softly. Sharon played with her hair and pet her softly. "Do not worry sweetheart. . .I will take good care of you." she whispered as she kissed her tears away.

She just closed her eyes and then cuddeled up against her, she didn't answer her, and she didn't look up at her, all she did was look down at the ground. She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to talk with anybody. Right now all se needed was a person that she could, and just snuggle up against.

Sharon hummed softly and started to sing to her. She had a good voice as she leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Go to sleep, sweetheart. I will be here to protect you." she snuggled into her laying down.

She just snuggeled up against her and then closed her eyes eventhough she didn' fall asleep. She didn't want to fall asleep, she wanted to stay awke, eventhough she had been told to go alseep. She didn't want to obey anyone, not even her mistress.

Sharon sighed and woke up. She looked at her and smiled. "Would you like me to stay awake? I will keep watch." she whispered and smiled. Sharon continued to watch the door.

She didn't answer her, but just kept laying there on the bed, without saying anything. She didn't want to say anything, she just wanted to have someone to hold and cuddle with, and since Sharon was the only one in the room, she held her.

Sharon sighed and kissed her softlty. She snuggled into her and drifted off to sleep. She didn't know what the girl wanted and she wanted to sleep.

She felt this, and then smiled slightly and just held her tighter, she was happy to be with her like this and never wanted to leave her side.

Sharon smiled in her sleep and groaned as she woke up. "Hello my little Maya." she breathed and smiled as she kissed her forehead.

She looked up at her, and then gave her a soft smile "Good morning..." She told her, with a giggle, and just continued holding her tight.

She giggeled a bit as she heard this "Im awake you know..." She told her in a soft tone, before she then looked up at her with soft smile upon her lips.

Back
Top Bottom