Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (NaoChan and Aember)

Though tired, Tristan nuzzled against Tazo and grinned, grinding his ass slightly back against his lover. "My ass likes your cock," Tristan murmured in reply. Their bodies were slick against eachother, but he didn't mind.

He laughed softly. "Mmm...I really filled you up with my cum, didn't I?" he whispered with a small smile, giving the boy a small squeeze around the middle. "I think we should go shower...don't you think?" he whispered softly.

A little moan escaped him when he was squeezed around the stomach, causing a bit of cum to dribble out of his hole. "Yeah, a shower sounds nice. . ." He smiled, kissed Tazo, and then stood.

Tazo smiled a little bit at him, watching him stand up. Then he got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the water so that it was warm and looked over at Tristan. He grinned and stepped under the shower head.

Tristan lazily scratched his stomach as he waited for the water, and then he stepped in as well, getting a bit wet. He really looked funny wet, because like most cats he looked sort of sad once wet, and his ears drooped.

Tazo laughed softly, wrapping his arms around Tristan and pulled him close. "You are so cute when you are wet," he said with a small laugh, kissing those soft lips gently. His hand reached down and gently massaged Tristan's ass.

Tristan grumbled slightly, and then grinned, and he leaned up to kiss Tazo again, enjoying their bodies and lips together. Teasingly, he wiggled his ass back into Tazo's hand, then grinned again.

Tazo pushed his finger into Tristan's hole, fingering him as he felt his cum leak out of his ass. He smiled a little bit, moving his lips to his ears and gently nibbling on them. "Mmm...you are cute."

"Ahhnnn, Tazo," Tristan moaned as he felt the finger push into his freshly-fucked ass. He stuck his butt out a bit, letting his lover penetrate him easier with his fingers. The nibbles on his ear, plus the finger, started to get him turned on again.

Tazo smiled, fingering him with two fingers, getting as much as his cum out of the boy as he could. "Mm..." Tazo murred softly, leaning down and kissing his lover once more.

Tristan purred and rubbed their chests slightly together, leaning up to kiss Tazo fully, pressing his tongue to the demon's lip and then nibbling the flesh, pulling at it slightly as cum dribbled out of him.

Tazo moaned softly into the kiss, kissing Tristan back. He moved then, dominance taking over and pinned Tristan against the wall behind him. He lifted his leg gently, so that Tristan could rub against it if he wanted too.

When he was pressed against the wall, Tristan murred in the back of his throat and tilted his hips up to rub against the leg, his arms reaching out to bring Tazo down, further into the kiss.

Tazo moaned gently into the kiss, kissing Tristan deeply, pressing his tongue against the others, fighting against it a little bit. He pressed his body harder against Tristan. After a while, he pulled back slightly. "Fuck, you turn me on so badly."

Tristan grinned devilishly and leaned up to peck Tazo on the lips. "How convinient," he snickered, and then rolled his body up against Tazo's.

"When we are alone anyway," Tazo whispered with a small laugh, moaning softly. "Mm...but we need to shower and eat something. I am hungry," he admitted with a small nod.

"Probably. You're hogging my water," Tristan said, then playfully pushed at Tazo and wiggled out from against the wall, getting himself fully wet and then reaching for the shampoo to wash his hair.

Tazo leaned against the wall with his head cocked to the side as he watched Tristan wash himself. It would be better for the both of them if they didn't touch each other while bathing. Then they would actually get something done.

Tristan seemed not to notice Tazo, and he took his time washing his hair and then taking the suds and carefully washing all over his body, almost as if he was giving a show. He then rinsed off and leaned back to relax against the tile.

Sexy. That's the only word Tazo could think of as he had watched Tristan slowly bathe himself. He smiled a little bit and started to wash himself this time. Starting with his hair and then washing the rest of himself down.

Tristan watched Tazo with equal interest, and once his roommate was done Tristan climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist loosely.

Tazo followed suite, drying off a little bit before wrapping the towel around his waist. He walked into the room, drying off a little more. Then he dropped his towel and proceed to get dressed.

Tristan, on the other hand, stayed in the bathroom to dry and style his hair before wandering out into the room. He changed quickly, pulling on boxers and fitted pants, with a stylish shirt and jacket.

Tazo smiled at him, wear black clothes. He was always in dark clothes. Lighter colors looked weird on him and he didn't like them that much. "Where do you want to go eat at?" he asked, cocking his head to the side a little bit.

"Mmmm, I dunno. I'm up for a burger. And maybe some. . .fries. Mmm," Tristan suggested, then put a hand on his rumbling stomach. Sex made him hungry. "That sound good?"

Back
Top Bottom