Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (NaoChan and Aember)

NaoChan

Pulsar
Tazo watched as Tristan dressed himself. He smiled a little bit, finally getting out of bed with another yawn. He stretched a little more before going to his closet and pulling out a pair of jeans. They weren't tight, but they weren't baggy either. They fit him just perfectly. He pulled on a lose shirt and went into the bathroom too.

When Tazo joined him in the bathroom, Tristan looked over his shoulder and then smiled. He was brushing his hair, having already brushed his teeth. Setting down the brush, Tristan gave his hair a shake just to get it to settle right, and then he walked out of the room to collect his books and things.

Tazo smiled back at Tristan and set about to cleaning himself. He carefully shaved the prickles from his face and then brushed his teeth and hair. When he was finished, he looked over his cheeks and chin in the mirror to make sure he got a nice smooth shave. When he was satisfied, he walked out of the room and grabbed his bookbag and all the needed materials for their test. "Ready?"

Re: Roommates (NaoChan and Listenbabe)

"Yeah, I'm ready," Tristan replied, but at the same time he made a face, expressing his keen displeasure of even going to class that day. What really sounded good was sleeping in, cuddling with Tazo, and maybe making Tazo fulfill his promise to actually fuck him. It's not like they had anything to worry about-- Tristan wasn't a virgin, though he wasn't a slut, either. And Tazo didn't seem like a virgin at all, either! So Tristan would have to wonder if Tazo put off having sex with him too long. Not that the blow jobs weren't nice. They were. Tristan just wanted. . .a bit more. And Tazo was there, accessable. It would be something to mull about over the day. "Let's go," he said, then opened the door and went out into the hallway, walking out ot the hall and beginning to head to the math department.

Tazo watched Tristan walk away for a moment, just so he could see that firm ass for a moment. He smirked a little bit, shaking his head some as he quickly caught up to his roommate. He glanced down at him for a moment and couldn't help the smile that seemed to be plastered onto his lips. How long have they been roommates and this just happened. He laughed softly to himself and shook his head a little bit. Ah well. He was happy at least.

If Tristan noticed Tazo was staring at his ass, he didn't show it. He simply kept walking along, thinking to himself. Yes, it was odd that they'd been roommates for almost half a year and they just now discovered that they liked one another? Tristan's tail gave a swish and moved up to lightly brush against Tazo's arm, his ears twitching but his eyes staying straight ahead. Tristan was happy too, because hell, Tazo was really attractive. . .Getting to class didn't take long and once they were there Tristan sat down and took a deep breath. He really didn't want to do this test.

"You'll do fine," Tazo whispered to Tristan as he sat down next to him. Tazo, on the other hand, didn't like math. Not at all. He was barely even passing as it was. This exam would determine whether he would have to retake this class for the third time. Something he did not want to do. Not at all. He released a breath and took out a pencil and a calculator.

"You will too. I've helped you with this stuff, you'll do fine," Tristan comforted Tazo, then smiled and reached into his bag to pull out his supplies as well. The professor went around handing out the tests and as soon as Tristin got his he began to take it. He was decent at math-- not the best, but not the worst. Tristan was more into art, and this math class was just to finish some credits. The test was super long, and it took him a bit to finish. Once he was finished he got up and handed his test to the professor, then left to wait outside for Tazo.

Tazo shook his head with a small sigh as he flipped through the test for the final time, to see if he could find any mistakes. When he was as confident as he could be, he got up and turned in his test. Grabbing his bag, he went outside and sighed a bit at Tristan. "Well...that went better than the first time I took this class, at least," he murmured, giving Tristan a small smile. "I think I did okay."

Tristan was waiting, leaned up against a wall with his eyes closed. When Tazo came out, his eyes opened and he tilted his head, like he was asking how Tazo did. When the answer came, Tristan's ears perked and he grinned. "Good! That's good. I'm sure you did fine," he replied, tail swishing. "My finals are done for the day. . ." He stretched, then looked at Tazo. "You have any more?"

"That was my last one. I took my other two yesterday," Tazo said with a small nod, shoving his hands into his pockets as he watched Tristan carefully. "How about we go put our stuff back in our room and then go out to lunch?" he asked, smiling at him again. "My treat. A date."

"A date?" Tristan squeaked, and then he grinned even wider and swished his tail, almost like a happy dog but more cat-like. "Sure. Of course!" He answered, then laughed and shifted his bag on his shoulder. "C'mon," he said, then reached out to grab Tazo's hand and pull him along, steps quick, almost took excited to keep on walking so slow.

Tazo laughed softly as he followed Tristan quickly to keep up with the cat's excited steps. When they reached their room, Tazo put his bag on his bed and grabbed his wallet and keys from one of the pockets. "You pick the movie, I'll pick the food. How does that sound?" he asked, cocking his head to the side a little bit.

"Sounds good!" Tristan replied, then tossed his bag on his bed as well and grabbed his wallet and keys, and his glasses. He was nearsighted, so taking tests was fine without them, but seeing movies was a bit difficult. They made him look cute, though. Once ready, he tilted his head and proposed, "How about that new horror movie that just came out?"

Tazo smiled at how just so damned cute Tristan looked in his glasses. He wrapped his arms around the neko and pulled him close. He leaned down and pressed his lips against Tristan's in a soft, but passionate kiss. Then he slowly deepened it. He wanted a proper, romantic kind of kiss this time. Not one that tasted like each other's cum. Though, those were always a turn on. So was this kiss.

Tristan was expecting an answer to his question, not Tazo's arms around him and their lips being pressed together. Not that he minded it, or anything! In fact, it was an amazing kiss. . .and amazingly welcome, as well. He softly pressed back into the kiss, just languishly following Tazo's lead as he made it deeper, more passionate. . .which was super cute, and wonderful. Tristan's arms slipped around Tazo's neck and he made a soft noise of contentment into the kiss.

Tazo smiled and pulled back slowly, laughing softly. "MMm...that was a nice kiss," he whispered softly, kissing him one more time, but only a peck. "Let's go see that movie and then I'll take you out to Olive Garden, alright?" he asked, running his hands over Tristan's ears a little bit.

Nice kiss, but it ended too soon. Tristan pouted slightly, but managed to smile after a moment and peck back. "Hnn, if you keep messing with my ears I might be forced to keep you in this room," Tristan murmured, twitching his ears away from Tazo's hand. "Let's go. . ."

Tazo laughed. He would have to remember than in the near future. Tristan really liked to have his ears messed with. Smiling, he nodded at Tristan and reached out. He grabbed his hand and walked out of the school and to the school parking lot. Tazo unlocked his car and got in, waiting for Tristan. Once the neko was in, he carefully pulled out of the parking lot.

In the car, Tristan was pratically glowing with happiness. The past few hours were so amazing. . .First, what had happened the night before. . .And sleeping warmly in Tazo's arms. . .Waking up to him so close. . .And then finding out that Tazo actually wanted to date, and not just fuck. It was an amazing feeling that made Tristan giddy. His tail twitched and he glanced over at Tazo, then grinned, and looked out the window.

Tazo smiled back as he slid on his sunglasses and drove down to the theater. It was a bit of a drive, nearly twenty minutes from the campus. But that was alright, he liked watching Tristan from the corner of his eye. "You are so cute," he commented as he carefully parked the car in the theater parking lot.

"Why, thanks," Tristan replied in a smug tone. He then grinned and hopped out of the car once they were parked and the car was off. He stretched once he got out, fixed his shirt, and headed around the car to reach out and take Tazo's hand as they walked toward the movie theater.

"Welcome," Tazo said with a small smirk, grabbing hold of Tristan's hand and gave it a small squeeze. He paid for both tickets and walked with Tristan to the dark theater room. He glanced up and down the rows of seats. "Where do you want to sit?" It was pretty much empty. Only a few people in right now. They were kind of early though.

The neko looked up and down the isles of seats and then settled his eyes on free seats, in the back! Tristan's favourite seats were the ones in the very last row, right in the middle. "Up there?" He asked, and pointed up to the seats he was eyeing. He turned his head toward Tazo and tilted it, his ears perking. He was giving Tazo the cute face, in case he wanted to refuse or anything. Plus, it was dark up there. . .

Tazo smirked a little bit at Tristan and nodded his head. Those seats were perfect. He walked up the wide stairs, not holding Tristan's hand. No need for one of them to trip and send them both tumbling, though it would be slightly comical if they didn't get hurt. He walked toward the middle seats of the top row and sat.

Tristan followed behind Tazo, and once the other was sitting, the neko took a seat next to him and laced their arms together. He didn't have the armrest down, so he was able to lean slightly against the demon, in preperation for the movie. While Tristan loved horror movies, he also held true to the saying: he was a scaredy cat. His tail twitched in anticipation, and he cuddled up next to Tazo.

"Don't worry," Tazo whispered into Tristan's soft kitten ear, letting his lips gently brush against it. "I'll protect you from all the scary stuff," he said with a small smile, giving Tristan's hand a small squeeze. He knew Tristan was a little scaredy cat. It made him all the more cute though. But Tristan always liked to be scared.

Back
Top Bottom