Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (NaoChan and Aember)

Tazo smirked as the boy began to tug off his shirt. He then followed suit once they were in their room. He tossed his clothes to the ground and stalked after Tristan like he was his prey. He grabbed the boy by the waist, picked him up and set him down on the bed. He crawled over him and nipped Tristan's ear.

The neko quickly shed all of his clothing, his eyes watching Tazo carefully, especially when he had the look in his eye that said he was going to be eaten up. . .or fucked really hard. Tristan shivered as he was picked up and thrown on the bed, and moaned when his ear was nipped. HIs hands went around Tazo and pulled him close, thrusting his hips up to meet Tazo's.

"You have to find my weakness...." Tazo whispered into his ear, hot breath tickling it. He smirked some, rubbing up against the other male slowly, but hard. "Find my two weaknesses and I'll fuck you as hard as you want it," he said softly, smirking a little bit. "You have two hints, one for each weakness. Tell me when you want them."

Tristan grinned and twitched his ear, shivering slightly in lust. "Then we need to switch places, hnn?" Tristan then flipped them over, pinning Tazo to the bed and grinning down at him, raising his hips so he couldn't give the other friction. "What's the first hint?"

"The biggest one is in my front, above my waist," Tazo said, knowing that it was a broad hint, but it was a hint none the less. He smirked at the cat, knowing that he would be able to find it. It wasn't that hard. Well, his dick was, but that was not what was intended.

Tristan's tail flicked mischeviously and he bent over to start at Tazo's waist, then head up. First, his tongue and teeth and lips licked, nipped, and kissed at the hipbones, and then he moved up to let his tongue dart into the bellybutton, all the while seeing how Tazo reacted. He moved up further, bringing his lips to one nipple and licking it with languish. Once he was done with that one, he switched to the other.

Tazo's whole body twitched and he groaned when he felt Tristan's tongue on his nipple. "Ah...good kitten," he said with a small smirk as his nipples got harder. He ran his hands through his hair slowly, petting him. "One more, kitten. I bet you can find it though. I am sure."

Ah, the nipples. Tristan knew exactly what to do with those. So before moving on to the next area, he decided to torment Tazo a bit. Lightly, tristan brushed his teeth over a hardened nipple and lightly nipped at it, then soothed it over with his tongue and sucked at it. His mouth then switched over to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. His lips then moved up, over collarbones to Tazo's neck, licking and sucking and nibbling on it.

Tazo moaned and groaned as precum dripped from his cock, but he held back his orgasm. He wanted to fill up Tristan with his hot seed. He tilted his head up and to the side for Tristan, but that wasn't the other weakness. He did like his neck to be played with, but there wasn't another area.

Since it wasn't the neck, Tristan was at a loss. Was it the ears? He tried nibbling on an ear, but he doubted that it was it. . ."Is it below the waist?" Tristin grinned and snaked down Tazo's body, giving a lick at the precum on his cock before going lower, trying the thighs. "What's the hint?"

"Above the waist," Tazo murmured after moaning from the lick. He turned onto his stomach, blinking a little bit at him with a small smirk. It was his shoulders and his spine, mostly, but he licked his back to be massaged and licked, nipped and kissed. It was a real turn on for him.

"Ahhh," Tristan purred, then traced his finger down Tazo's spine. He then leaned down to lick down the spine, and kiss and nibble at his shoulderblades. His kisses and nibbles then trailed down the spine, sipping at every divet and curve.

Tazo moaned and shivered as Tristan tormented his back with all the teasing gestures. He laughed softly, looking over his shoulder at the cat with a grin. "You found it," he said with a small chuckle. His hips were grinding into the bed, stimulating his cock.

Tristan reached under Tazo, pulling the other's hips up to him so he got a little less stimulation from the bed. Tristan bit at the skin of his roommate's back and then murmured into his ear, "I'm sure I'd be three times a better fuck than the mattress, Tazo," he purred, then got off of Tazo to let him roll over.

"We'll have to see about that, Tristan," Tazo whispered with a small laugh. He rolled over and sat up. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against Tristan's in a hard, demanding kiss, full of passion and lust. He wrapped his arms around the smaller male and groaned softly into the kiss.

"I can guarentee it," he murmured back, then grinned as Tazo leaned into kiss him. A small moan of pleasure left him as he was kissed passionately, and he returned the kiss with equal passion, pressing his tongue hotly against Tazo's.

Tazo moved so that Tristan was on his back on the bed. His hand hooked under Tristan's leg and lifted it. He then reached down and grabbed hold of his own cock. He pressed it against Tristan's hole and started to press inside of the cat with a soft groan.

Tristan's breathing sped up slightly as Tazo pushed them over and hooked his leg up, then began to enter him. A soft keen passed his lips as his roommate pressed forward and filled him, and his toes curled. "Nnnnnh!" Tristan half-moaned, half-purred, his back arching slightly. "Ohh, Tazo. ."

"Mmm...Tristan..." Tazo moaned into his ear as he filled him completely with his entire eight inch cock. He smiled a little bit and began to thrust his cock in and out of his tight ass, getting used to the feel of him before slowly going faster and a bit harder.

Little moans and cries escaped Tristan's lips for each inch he was filled, and when Tazo began to thrust in and out those cries got even louder, though he tried to bite some volume back by biting his lips, so the rest of the people in the hall wouldn't hear.

"Mmm...." Tazo moaned into his ear, thrusting harder and harder into his little lover. Soon, he lifted Tristan's other leg and pounded harder and deeper into him, slamming against his prostate. He panted against his neck, sweating a little bit.

When his other leg was grabbed and pushed up, Tristan's back arched and his eyes widened at how well Tazo could hit his prostate like this. "Ahh! Ahh! Tazo!" He moaned, his fingers clutching at his roommate's skin In this new position he was getting ever so close to cumming.

Tazo continued to rock and thrust into Tristan as hard as he could, panting and moaning a little more now. He was close. His cock throbbed, his thighs smacking against Tristan's ass. He groaned out loudly and came hard, filling up his lover with more cum than an average human. Ah the bliss of being a demon.

As Tazo began to dump his huge load into him, Tristan writhed and bit his lip hard, drawing some blood. But it was necessary to keep him from crying out as he came, hard, his body arching off the bed and his nails digging into Tazo's skin.

Tazo panted hard as he pulled out of his ass and moved to lay down next to him. "MM....you ass feels so nice around my thick cock..." he whispered into his ear, licking his neck a little bit. He nuzzled his sweaty body against him.

Back
Top Bottom