Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (NaoChan and Aember)

A little moan bubbled in Tristan's throat and a shiver ran down his spine as Tazo's lips brushed against his sensitive ear. The tip twitched, and Tristan clutched more to the demon, purring softly in his thanks. "It's nice having a big strong man to protect me," he joked, then sniggered and squeezed Tazo's hand back.

Tazo laughed again, nuzzling up against the cat. Oh, how he was going to torture him with his ears when they got back home from their date. It was just going to be perfect, watching him squirm and whimper and moan and beg underneath him. The thoughts made him hard and he kind of wished his pants were a couple sizes bigger.

That wasn't right, in Tristan's opinion. No doubt that Tazo had figured out that his ears were one of his weak spots-- and Tristan didn't even know any of Tazo's! Well, besides his dick. But any guy would go weak if touched there. Not fair at all. Tristan huffed and rested his free hand on Tazo's belly, eyes watching the commercials.

"You'll find it, I'm sure," Tazo whispered into his ear with a small smirk, nuzzling up against his neck. "Maybe not right now in the theater, but you'll find it when we explore each other a little bit," he whispered as the room got darker and the previews started to play.

Tristan looked at Tazo oddly. "Can you read my mind?" He waggled his eyebrows at his roommate, and squeezed his hand. "I wonder why you hadn't found out that I wanted to bang you earlier on," he remarked, then sniggered and grew quiet when the theatre darkened.

"No, I only guessed," Tazo whispered with a small laugh into his ear. "You are easy to read sometimes and I knew you wanted me, but I wasn't sure about myself. Not until I saw you naked in the bathroom..." he nipped at his neck a little bit. "With your sexy erection," he whispered, squeezing him a bit.

The whisper made him shiver again, and Tristan gulped, tucking his head down a little bit as if to throw the attention off of his ears. When he heard that Tazo knew that he was wanking in the shower, Tristan yiped and looked up at the other male. "You. . .you saw?" Tristan's face lit up like a red christmas bulb, he was so embarrassed. And here he thought he'd hidden it well!

"I'm not stupid, Tristan," Tazo whispered with a small laugh, leaning back in his chair and sinking a little bit. He pulled Tristan a little closer to him and gently rubbed his arm as the movie started to play. He liked scary movies. He licked the suspence and the thrill of it all.

"I know," Tristan murmured, and rested against Tazo, cooperating as he was pulled down and into the demon's arms. Tristan stared at the movie screen. He usually wasn't afraid of the beginnings of movies. . .they weren't scary. But by the middle and the end he'd be screaming and no doubt clinging to Tazo.

As it started to really get into the movie, where the more intense scenes were. He couldn't help but smile and laugh at parts where most of the people in the room were screaming and flinching. He glanced down at his scaredy cat and have him a protective squeeze.

The movie was getting pretty grotesque, which made Tristan flinch and jump and scream along with the rest of the people. He was usually the one who caused a bout of screaming by screaming himself, which would be sort of funny to him if someone wasn't being hacked to pieces on the screen. And things only got worse as the movie moved along.

Tazo couldn't help but laugh at both the movie and the boy in his arms. He smiled down at him, rubbing his stomach and hips. He leaned down and gently nipped his ear, sucking on the tip gently. He wanted to distract his kitten before he really got scared. "It's okay, baby..." he whispered softly.

Between the rubbing on his hips and the suckling on his ear, Tristan couldn't help but be distracted. In fact, he was so distracted that he moaned slightly and his cock gave a twitch of interest, too. Guess Tazo's mission worked. But Tristan cuddled up against Tazo and turned his eyes to his roommate. "You're evil, you know. . ."

"Mmm...I know," Tazo said with a small laugh, nuzzling up against his neck a little bit. "I am a demon after all," he said, chuckling a little bit. "Don't worry, you'll get your revenge when we get home, won't you?" he asked, grinning at him, his cock twitching a little bit at the thoughts.

Tristan gave a rogueish smile and trailed the hand on Tazo's stomach lower, rubbing at his jean-clad thighs before moving up again to rub lightly at his crotch. Tristan purred and then nodded, leaning forward to flick his tongue against Tazo's ear. "You bet, baby," Tristan purred into the ear, then his hand gave Tazo a squeeze before it lifted and rested on his stomach again.

"Ah...mmm..." Tazo moaned softly into Tristan's ear and smirked more at him. Oh, they were going to have so much fun exploring each other, figure out every single weak spot they could possibly fine. He almost wanted to skip going out to lunch and go straight back home, but he would leave that up to the cat.

Tristan shivered at the moans into his ear. Damnit. HIs cock throbbed and he shifted in his seat. Yes, he wanted to go straight back home, too. Impishly, Tristan leaned over to whisper in Tazo's ear, "If you think that felt good, just wait till we get home. . .I'm going to push you back on the bed and have you fuck my brains out." He grinned and backed off, turning back to the movies.

Good God, if they weren't in a public place, Tazo would have taken him then and there. He couldn't help but slowly, carefully rub himself for a moment or two. "Screw taking you to lunch. I am taking you to my bed," he whispered into his ear, leaning his head back for a moment as his cock throbbed, wanting more attention.

With mischief in his eyes, Tristan grinned and crawled onto Tazo's lap, rubbing his plush bottom against the erection that he could feel vividly. His own erection throbbed. "I can't wait," Tristan purred, and ground his hips down slightly. "I've wanted you so bad, for so long. . ."

Tazo hissed low in his throat, wrapping his arms around Tristan's waist as he ground right back against his plump, firm ass. His hands groped and rubbed at Tristan's erection. Screw the movie, this was much better. He then moved his hand and gripped the ass on his lap. He only realized that the movie was over when the room lightened up a little bit. "Up."

Tristan winced a bit when he noticed that the movie was over and the lights were back on. Fuck. They were both hard, and he knew it was going to be. . .interesting. . .to get out of the theater without anyone noticing. Tristan stood up and looked down at Tazo, smiling. "Nice movie, huh?"

"Mm...let's just get to the car," Tazo said as he stood up and looked down at their bulges. They were visible and hard, but if they walked fast and didn't look down at themselves, they should be fine. "Let's go," he said, grabbing Tristan's hand. He hurried out of the theater.

"Kay," Tristan agreed, hurrying after his roommate. It was hard-- no pun intended-- but when they finally got to Tazo's car he breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God no one noticed. . " That they knew of.

"And if they did? Oh well," Tazo murmured, shrugging his shoulder as he unlocked his car. He rubbed himself as he got in and buckled up. Once Tristan was inside, he pulled out of the parking lot and went home as fast as he could without breaking any laws. Once in the dorm parking lot, he found a good spot and got out of the car.

"True. . .Still, it's embarrassing," Tristan said, then laughed and got into the car. Once they were at the dorm lot, and parked, Tristan climbed out and waited for Tazo to get out, too. He then made his way up to his dorm room, where he began to tug off his shirt. Hell, better to save time taking off their clothes.

Back
Top Bottom