Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved Sibling (Darkness Embraced666)

Richard nodded with appoval before opening the door. They emerged into the living room kitchen where Richard tied Janet to the table. He took out a frying pan and began to cook breakfast, which consisted or scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. The smell permeated throughout the house, and even Richard's mouth was watering; since yesterday, his energies had been devoted to breaking Janet down. He had hardly eaten. He looked at his slave. He knew that if he wanted her to last the day, she needed food and energy.

Janet blinked several times as they emerged into the kitchen and she paused for just a moment to rub her eyes before following him over to the table, watching him tie the leash to the table. She leaned back against the table and watched him start cooking breakfast. The smell of the food cooking made her stomach growl and she wrapped her arms around her stomach as hunger pains hit her suddenly. She hadn't eatten since the day before last.

"Oh, don't pout just yet. It's not like I planned to starve you."

Finishing the first meal set, he chopped up the mix so that it was mush and put it in a dog bowl, setting it on the ground just within Janet's reach. He neglected to give her utensils to eat with. Filling another bowl with milk, he set that next to the other one.

"Dogs don't use their paws to eat, so you can't use your hands!"

Richard set his own plate at the table and began eating, watching Janet intently.

Janet looked up at him with wide eyes when he told her not to pout and she merely blinked before nodding and she waited silently for him to finish, playing with her messy knotted hair and she managed to pull it back into a sloppy knot so her curly hair wasn't hanging in her face. She continued looking around the kitchen, almost as if she had never seen it before until he placed the bowl of food just in her reach. She was about to start eating with her hands when he told her not to and she quickly tucked her hands between her knees for a moment before leaning forward onto her hands and knees. Sighing, she began eating slowly out of the bowl, being careful incase it was hot.

Richard smiled as he nibbled on his own food, and reached out with his foot. He began to move the vibe around inside her pussy, turning the setting to a medium setting. The vibe was only part of her treatment today. Pain, embarrassment, and deprvation were also in store. He wondered absentmindedly just how strong her will was.

Janet was mid-swallow when she felt him moving the viberator inside of her and she began coughing softly before finally swallowing the rest of her food. She looked back at him as her body tightened around the toy as its speed got faster, making her whimper and shiver a little. Closing her eyes tightly, she turned back to her food and milk and began eating again.

Richard continued playing with the vibe using his foot. He did this absent mindedly as he ate, finishing his food. His full attention wqas now on his sister. He smiled evilly as he admired the back view, her ass in the air as she had leaned over to eat like a big.

Janet ate her food as quickly as she could while her brother played with the vibrator, her body beginning to rock back against it a little out of instinct as gentle waves of pleasure began to fill her. When she finally finished her food, she was getting rather wet from the teasing. She whimpered and leaned her upper body down, her ass raising a little higher then a moment before.

"If you've finished your food, it's time to get up and get dirty, whore. Too your feet."

Taking away his foot from the vibe, Richard stood from his seat at the table. He untied the leash from the table and tugged at it so that she was forced to follow. He lead her to a sliding glass doors that lead outside, showing the yard and it's neighbor's yards, as well as the street. One could see clearly from both ends.

"Chest up against the door, ass sticking out. Now!!"

She sighed in relief when his foot was taken away from the vibrator and she looked up at him as he stood and untied the leash. Stumbling to her feet, she shivered a little before following him towards the sliding glass door and her eyes widened a little after he told her to stand with her chest against the door with her ass sticking out. Whimpering softly, she turned to him. "Please, don't make me, master." she pleaded. "If-if someone sees... it could get back to my school and-and my dance teacher. I could be kicked out of dance class." She gazes up at him pleadingly as tears begin to fill her eyes.

"You will do as I say!"

Richard grabbed Janet by the hair and forced her up against the door, also making her rise to her feet. He didn't give a damn about her dance class, although he doubted what she described would happen. After all, it was still early in the morning, and he doubted many students walked by his house. He smacked her ass as hard as he could, trying to get her to raise it into the air.

Janet screamed in pain as he grabbed her by her hair and forced her to stand up. She moved forward and pressed her chest against the window with a sob, the tears that she had been fighting to hold back finally falling down her cheeks. But when he smacked her ass, she yelped and immediatly stuck her ass out more, shifting her legs so that she could stand there with her back arched.

Richard wasted not time in sating his own pleasure. He removed the vibe from Janet's pussy, letting it drop to tyhe floor for now. He poised his cock near her entrance, then slammed into her with a sudden movement. He began to move back and forth, fucking her as hard as he could, aiming for her g-spot as he drilled her, the glass door rattling as he did so.

Janet felt the vibrator getting pulled out of her and she closed her eyes while whimpering until he shoved himself into her, making her throw her head back with a cry. She trembled and whimpered as he slammed into her tight cunt and she arched her back some more. Her body tightened around his cock and she weakly moaned as his cock grazed her g-spot.

"That's right, slut! Moan like a wilderbeast! You like being fucked where everyone can see you, don't you?!

Richard could not get over how tight Janet's cunt was squeezing his cock. It was like a glove fitted just for him, a perfect match. He wasn't about to give up this pussy for anything, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Her will was already half way to the breaking point, and he doubted she would have the nerve to escape.

Janet closed her eyes tightly as she moaned, turning her head slightly. She was standing there with her breasts and cheek pressed firmly against the winde for all to see while her brother fucked her from behind, making her moan loudly. Her cunt was squeezing his cock tightly and she was getting wetter the more he thrust into her. The girl hated her brother for doing this to her but she hated herself even more for enjoying it.

"I asked you a question, you stupid whore!"

Richard practically slammed his cock into her at this point, moving faster and faster as she grew tighter and tighter. The sound of his skin slapping against her slit filled the house. He wanted to make her moan and scream, to be reduced to nothing but a drooling nympho who begged for dick every chance she got. Even this humiliation was almost too good for her in his eyes.

"Ngh! Y-yes master! I like being fucked where everyone can see me." she screamed after he slammed into her. The sound of his hips slamming against hers made her tremble and moan at the same time. Janet began pushing back against him a little while parting her legs a little more which allowed him to penetrate her even deeper.

"That's because you're a nympho little slut! You like the way your pussy feels with my cock inside of you?!"

Richard was getting a real kick out of this. The slut had even parted her legs further and begun to tryv and fuck back. She was slowly slipping, her will to resist becoming a nymphomaniac dwindling. He never slowed his pace, making his thrusts more powerful as he finally pin pointed her G-Spot.

Janet placed her hands flat against the glass door she was pressed against and she opened her eyes to look back at him as she moaned loudly, her moans filling the house and mingling with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and the wet lewd noises coming from between them. She was turning into the slut he accused her of being. She was beginning to enjoy it and there was nothing that the poor girl could do about it. Hearing his question, she tightened even more around him as she nodded. "Y-yes master, I like the way my pussy feels with your cock in me." she moaned loudly.

"Then show me how much of a slut you are! Move those hips faster!"

More and more people began to pass by in the streets as the day went into the later parts of the morning. Although dozens of people passed by his yard, no one seemed to peer into through the door window. It was amazing that they hadn't been caught yet, but Richard himself didn't care. It was Janet who was so worried about getting caught.

Even though it was difficult to move with the position she was in, Janet managed it, pushing back against him more. She was getting wetter the more her brother thrust into her and she was practically screaming in pleasure. The girl didn't notice the people walking by just yet, too distracted by what was going on behind her. "Nngh, please master!" she screamed. "Harder, please!"

"That's what I want to hear!"

Richard was practically laughing as she continued to pump her hips awkwardly, her legs spread wide for him. He began spanking her repeatedly, not stopping this time. Every time he spanked her, he noticed, it seemed she grew tighter. He was nearing the climax of this session, his cock gliding in and out of her tight walls.

Janet threw her head back with a cry of pleasure when he smacked her ass and she tightened even more around him as her orgasm started to build up and she moved as fast as she could. "Mmm, yes! Oh, yes master!" she moaned, her cunt clenching and caressing his cock, practically milking him for his cum.

Richard graoned out loud as he finally came, shooting inside of her. Her tight walls drained it all, practically squeezing every last drop right out of him. He twitched as he came, burying his cock as deep into her as possible. Even her tight walls couldn't stop some of his cum from dripping down between her legs. He laughed as he spanked her again.

"You can cum now, you stupid slut!"

Back
Top Bottom