Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved Sibling (Darkness Embraced666)

She felt tears prick the corners of her eyes as she sat on top of the vibrating beam. As he massaged her clit faster then slowed down, she began whimpering and trembling a little more as she began to tense again. Her body was getting closer to her release but he was forcing her to remain there on that edge before her orgasm and she began breathing heavily. Janets breasts were rising and falling quickly as she panted and she began squirming and thrashing again but instead of it being from struggling, it was from the pleasure that was filling her young body.

Richard watched as the screams slowly turned to moans of pleasure. He knew she was at the breaking point, ready to scream out and beg for an orgasm. He wasn't about to take just any plea, however. It had to be a plea from sister to brother, from a slave to her master. She had to actually mean it, or the torture would continue. He whispered in her ear as he continued his motions.

"How does it feel to be on the edge? To never get the release you want, even though it's so close?"

As the pumps sucked and pulled at her tender breasts, causing her nipples to become painfully hard, and the vibrations between her soft creamy thighs continued, Janet's cries became those of pleasure. She didn't want the pleasure but she had no choice but to accept it and as time went by, she was beginning to crave that completion of pleasure. That peak that he was denying her. When he spoke, she opened her eyes and looked up at him while whimpering softly. "P-please Richard!" she cried out while actually bucking her hips slightly. "I can't take it any more, please let me cum!" She looked at her brother pleadingly as she bucked her hips again.

"Oh, I'll let you cum....sooner or later. First, I need to hear you beg more seriously. Beg like the little whore you are, like a good slave should."

Richard was rather enjoying himself, being the evil sadist that he was. Here was his own sister, already on the verge of breaking, and he was pushing her further then most would dare. He would continue to deny her until she had thrown away her dignity and pride, becoming an absolute slave to her lust, bending to his will.

Janet was bucking and grinding her hips against the vibrating beam beneath her with reckless abandon as she moaned loudly. As her body moved, her breasts bounced with the pumps attached to them as she arched her back and placed her hands on the beam. The wood between her thighs was beginning to glisten with her juices as it trickled down the beam and her long curly hair was falling down around her face. There was something erotic and exotic about the scene of such an innocent teen riding the beam like a wanton slut while moaning and begging her brother to let her reach her release. "Please!" she began sobbing, tears falling down her red cheeks. "I need to cum! I need it, please. Don't torture me like this any more!"

"You need it, you say? What a shame! I would let you cum, but it's just so fun seeing you suffer that I don't think I'll let you at all!"

Richard wasn't as cruel as he was saying, but he wanted the words to sink into Janet's mind and soul. He wasn't going to let her have any mercy until she was his willing bitch, degrading herself and pleasing master all for lust, a feeling which was slowly over turning the senses of her mind. Turning up the power on the pumps, Richard bent down low and began licking Janet's clit slowly, all while rubbing his finger in the same manner as before, delaying her orgasm as her juices dripped off the beam and onto the floor.

Janet gave another sob as he turned up the pumps on her breasts even more and she cried out while clawing at the beam between her thighs. Her legs were slick with her juices and she bit her bottom lip with a groan. The pumps were beginning to make her breasts and nipples hurt from how hard they were being sucked on and it made her cries and moans turn into something similar to screams. Janet's body jerked in surprise and she yelped when she felt his tongue against her sensative clit, his tongue teasing the bundle of nerves as Janet let her body lean back instead of hunch over so most of her front was exposed to him as she moaned loudly.

"You should see yourself buck and moan like a whore. Does the little slut wanna cum? Does my slutty sister want to cum?"

Richard laughed as he mocked her, enjoying the feeling of her body writhing in pleasurable agony beneath him. She bared her legs even wider, wide as she was able to being bound to the beam. He didn't know how much more his sister could take before her mind shattered, but he reckoned it wouldn't be long.

Janet did her best to just ignore her brothers words but thanks to the pleasure wracking her body, it was fairly easy to block him out. Her long golden curls fell along the beam like a waterfall and if anyone would of seen her, they wouldn't of recognized her as the once soft spoken kind innocent girl. Her body was curved in a gorgeous arch with her breasts up in the air and her head was resting against the side of the beam. It was thanks to her dance training that she was able to bend and twist in such a way. Her blue eyes were wide and glazed over with uninhibited lust as she moaned like the whore he wanted her to be. Her sobs caused her body to tremble and she reached out for her brother, a pleading look in her eyes as her resistance began dieing.

"P-please." she gasped. "Let your slutty sister cum. Please Richard." She was arching her back and grinding her hips even harder against the beam between her legs.

"I want to hear you scream it as loud as you can! I want to hear you call me master, you little whore!"

Richard knew his sister would comply, knowing the agony of a denied orgasm was so hard for her to handle. Nevertheless, he was going to make it as unbearable as possible. Without warning, he rammed his middle finger into Janet's pussy, and began to pump it as fast as he could, slowing his pace every now and then to keep the suspense going. Only a little while longer and she'd be a drooling, mindless animal.

Janet was sobbing loudly and she was trembling where she sat. When he told her to scream, she shook her head but the moment he thrust his finger into her pussy, Janet arched her back again and began screaming, her nails leaving marks in the wood. Her pussy clenched tightly around her brothers finger as she screamed as loud as she could and bucked her hips against his hand. "Please master!" she screamed and sobbed. "Please, let me cum!" She collaped forward against the beam and gritted her teeth as she laid there against the beam. The girl closed her eyes tightly and panted heavily as she whimpered and whined for release, making pleading noises like a dog.

"Very well. I suppose you ahve earned it, you filthy dog. You may cum....on one condition. First, you have to get me off!"

Taking off his pants, Richard thrust his now erect member in Jeanet's face. He knew how close and tortured she was. He would not prlong her much longer, but he needed to know she was desperate enough for an orgasm to really be his bitch. After all, it wouldn't do good to be tricked. He needed proof.

Janet opened her eyes after he told her that she had to get him off first and she stared up at him with wide eyes. Deep down the girl didn't want to but she was desperate for release and the carnal side of her mind won over the commonsense side. After a moment of just staring up at him, she parting her pink lips and took his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking his shaft as she bobbed her head the best she could in her position.

"That's right, bitch. Lick it and suck it just like that."

Richard began thrusting his cock into her mouth as she attempted to bob it up and down, penetrating her throat. He made sure she took his whole dick, from the shaft all the way down to the base. He knew she would get used to it quickly, and couldn't help but think that maybe that her carnal side was enjoying this as she lost her grip on reality.

Janet gagged around him as he thrust all the way into her mouth and into her throat, closing her eyes tightly as she curled her bound hands into fists. She was trying to get used to the invasion into the back of her throat but it was hard when her attention was torn between the moving beam between her legs and his cock which was moving between her lips. She tried to suck and lick harder on his cock in order to please him.

richard could take little of Janet's treatment before he reached his limit. Her throat and mouth felt so good that it was beyond description. He held back as long as he could, but he didn't last long. He came in her mouth, pulling out with a groan as the sticky cum dripped onto her chin. With an evil smile, he bent over to touch Janet's clit, then began rubbing it as fast as he could. He wanted her orgasm to be intense enough to blow her mind.

"You can cum now, slave. You've earned it."

Janet didn't think about anything but getting her brother off the best that she could, her mouth and throat sucking and tightening around him over and over. Finally, she felt something hot and thick filling her mouth and she coughed softly before forcing herself to swallow his cum until he pulled out of her mouth, his groan reaching her ears. She could feel his cum dripping down her chin as she continued to softly cough. But the moment he began rubbing her swollen sensative clit, her eyes snapped open with a cry of pleasure. After he told her that she could cum, it was like something hit her and she squealed as came. Her body convulsed on the beam, her hips bucking wildly against the beam and her breath was stollen from her, her chest tightening and making it impossible to breath until she slumped down against the beam she was tied to. She was panting and gasping for breath, her eyes closed tightly.

Richard took great pleasure in watching Janet's body convulse and twitch wildly during her orgasm. Her cries of pleasure and her body reaction showed just how much the little whore wanted to be abused. If her spirit wasn't already broken, it would be soon enough. He'd treat her like a deprived animal if need be. He would continue to deny her orgasms, treat her like shit, and use almost every trick in the book until she was an obedient dog.

Bending over, Richard whispered into her ear, the machine still running as Janet lay bound on top of it.

"You see now? If you submit in body and soul, you can experience this pleasure always. Allow you will to break, and you'll feel pleasure like never before."

The young teen closed her eyes tightly as Richard whispered in her ear and she whined softly. She was still lost in the throws of her orgasm, the vibrations of the beam beneath her drawing out her release. Janet just laid their, trembling and twitching every now and then as she finally began to catch her breath. After a few minutes, Janet opened her eyes and tiredly looked up at Richard. Such a powerful orgasm had taxed her young unexperianced body and she had become rather tired.

"Tired, are we? You'll have a few minutes to rest before you get your answer. In the meantime, think over your answer....carefully."

Ricahrd left the machine on it's highest setting as he left the basement, not caring noiw whether she orgasmed five times or fifty. Her body may have been tired but he was not about to relent. He left her in the basement for an hour this way before returning, waiting to hear her answer.

Janet watched her brother leave, soft sounds of protest escaping her throat. Over the hour that she was left there along, Janet came three more times and she didn't know how much more she could take. Her whole body was beginning to get numb. She already couldn't feel her legs anymore, the vibrations causing her to loose feeling from her feet up until around her waist line. She would do just about anything for it to stop, even for just a couple of minutes.

"How about it, sister? You want to be brother's little whore? You might like it, and I MAY just let you rest a little before we continue."

To emphasize that he would continue without mercy, Richard stuck his finger into Janet's pussy, twisting it around in and out. If she refused, he had much worse methods of torturing her, mostly painful.

She gritted her teeth as he shoved his finger into her tight sensative pussy and she tightened even more around his finger. It was uncomfortable for her to have anything in her since she was still a virgin. Janet thought about his question and slowly nodded while fighting back tears. "Y-yes." she whimpered.

"Yes what? I'm your master and you're my slutty whore! I expect a better response then that!"

Taking his now wet finger, he suddenly shoved it intoi Janet's ass, intending to inflict as much searing pain as possible. He was almost enjoying this, and it wouldn't stop until she begged responded like a whore.

A howl of pain escaped her lips and she arched her back as a trobbing pain filled her backside and she whimpered. "Y-yes! I want to be my brothers little whore. I want to be his slutty little whore." she cried out, her voice hoarse from her screaming, crying and moaning earlier. Her ass clenched down around his finger in protest of its invasion and she squirmed where she sat.

Back
Top Bottom