Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved Sibling (Darkness Embraced666)

Richard turned of the machine and removed his finger from Janet's ass. He began to untie her, knowing she would be too weak to run. In fact, she most likely would barely be able to move. He supported her to a nearby matress; he had come prepared for this situation.

"You may rest. Here, I even prepared food."

Making sure her arms were still bound behind her, he placed a bowl of grits in front of her. He would take great pleasure in seeing her eat like a dog.

Janet groaned softly as he helped her off the beam and she staggered over to the matress where she collaped onto it, unable to use her legs any longer. When she smelt the grits, her stomach growled and she looked at the bowl. She wanted to refuse to eat from the bowl without the use of her hands but since she hadn't eaten since the day before, she wasn't about to refuse the food. Moving around the best she could, she lowered her head and began carefully eating. Though there was nothing she could do about the grits getting on her face.

"That's right, eat up, whore. You'll need the energy."

Richard simply watched as Janet ate. He would allow her rest this time. As soon as she finished her food, he held up a water bottle, allowing her to drink. He would wait perhaps half an hour before they continued.

Tears began to fill her eyes as he called her a whore again but she forced them back the best she could and continued to eat until she wasn't hungry any more. For a moment and just knelt there before drinking from the water bottle he held but the moment she was done, she curled up on the matress on her side. For the next half hour she dozed on and off, regaining her energy.

When Janet had finally regained her energy, Richard layed back on the matress and undid his pants. He motioned with his head to his sister, saying that she should get up.

"Come on. Ride me dick. It's your job now, after all."

Janet felt the matress sink as her brother laid down and she looked up at him, blushing brightly as he undid his pants. "R-ride it?" she whispered. She looked away from him for a moment as she bit her bottom lip. "C... could you please untie my hands?" she asked meekly. "Please?" She wouldn't be able to move very well with her arms tied back like they were.

"I'll consider it AFTER you've fucked me. I want no funny bussiness. No waddle on over and do as you are told!"

Richard wasn't about to untie her until he was sure she wasn't going to try anything. He knew that she was miserable and would take any chance to escape, but if he broke her will, there would be no need. By the time he was done with her, he was going to rock her body with so much sexual pleasure that every living second was going to be devoted to trying to get master to give her an orgasm.

She whimpered and she strugged to sit up. Janet was still tired so it took her several minutes to sit up and she looked over at him with and inward groan. She still had to crawl over to him and straddle his waist. Slowly, Janet made her way over to him, falling several times onto the bed again before she finally reached his side and after a good bit of difficulty, she finally managed to straddle her brothers waist and she softly panted. Her stomach ached from using the muscles so much. "Since I can't use my hands... could you please position yourself?" she whispered, keeping her eyes averted. Because she couldn't use her hands, she wasn't able to like his cock up with her opening.

"I'll position it, but I know you can spread your pussy from behind your back. Good girls get rewarded, you know."

Richard shifted ever so slightly so that his member pointed directly at her opening, feeling the moist warmth the seemed to surround her lips. He could tell that even though she thought this was wrong, the very idea of taboo was still exciting deep down. He had confidence she would preform well.

Feeling the head of his cock against her wet folds, Janet closed her eyes as tears pricked the corners of them and she swallowed before parting her pussy the best she could with shaking hands. The girl took a deep shuddering breath then slowly began lowering herself onto him. She could feel his thick shaft parting her inner walls until he reached the barrier that kept her a virgin and she paused as she tightened around him some more. After taking several deep breaths, she finally let her hips sink down the rest of the way and she softly sobbed in pain as she sat there in his lap trembling.

Richard groaned as Janet's tight walls hugged his shaft. He felt as the tip of his member pierced through her inner wall, taking her virginty. He was surprised that Janet was still a virgin; she was pretty enough to get any boy. He counted his lucky stars that he was the one to break her hymen. He felt the warm blood from the tear trickle down his shaft. He ignored it and began pumping his hips slightly.

"Come on, work your hips! Bounce for me! It will help make the pain wear off."

Janet felt him moving his hips and she tightened the grip her thighs had on his waist a little. "P-please let me adjust." she pleaded through her soft sobs. Her body was clenching his cock and it hurt to move. She didn't move for another minute or two before she began slowly moving her hips against his. The girl closed her eyes again as she moved upon him, feeling his length slowly move in and out of her tight clinging pussy. Sure she was pretty enough to have any guy she wanted but she hadn't been interested in relationships. She prefered to concentrate on her dancing and her schooling.

Richard couldn't believe how tight Janet was. It was like a vise grip on his cock, threatening to squeeze the very life out of him. He was loving every second of it, and wished he had done this sooner. He would waited to hear the moans of pleasure that would no doubt soon escape her pursed lips. If he did not hear any, he would attempt to induce it himself. After all, he wasn't after just sex for himself. Watching his slave squirm in pleasure was half the fun.

"Faster! You can do better then that!"

Janet gritted her teeth as he ordered her to move faster and she struggled to do so. She was trying not to loose her balance at the same time which made it harder to move but the girl somehow managed it. She was thankful that her inner walls were slick from her recent release caused by the beam for if she wasn't as wet as she was, Janet was sure it would of been more painful. Eventually she began bouncing in his lap slightly, her breasts bouncing each time she moved.

Richard began groaning with pleasure. Even he could not hold back the noises of carnal lust. He began to thrust back with equal vigor, attempting to pinpoint Janet's g-spot and ram it as hard as he could with his shaft. Her walls were both slick and tight, and felt like they were almost made to hold his dick. He was having the time of his life.

"Who's brother's little whore?!"

Janet shuddered at the sounds of pleasure and carnal lust coming from her brother as she moved in his lap. But when he started thrusting back into her, she gasped softly and she tensed a little. However, the moment he rammed into her g-spot she arched her back with a cry of shock as her eyes snapped open and she arched her back. "Nnn, I-I am!" she cried out, her cunt squeezing and caressing his cock.

"Yes you are! I know you like the pleasure! Admit it!"

Richard was unable to stop himself at this point. The sound of her thighs slapping agaisnt him and her breasts bouncing up and down were too much. He pushed her on her back and began thrusting as hard as he could, pumping in and out extremely fast. A squishing sound could be heard as his sack slapped into her pussy. No matter how much she was loathe to admit it, she was enjoying a part of this. At least, so he thought.

Janet grunted and gritted her teeth when he forced her onto her back and she groaned in pain as she arm twisted akwardly beneath her body. She looked up at him with wide eyes as he began pounding into her body as hard and as fast as he could. She could feel his shaft striking her g-spot over and over, making her arch her back while crying out in both pain and pleasure. The girl hated him so much but what he was doing was beginning to feel so good and she bucked her hips slightly, grinding against him wile wrapping her long legs around his waist a little. Her head was thrown back and her lips parted as she moaned and cried out each time he thrust into her and she felt his sack smack against her slit.

"I know you wanna cum! I wanna hear you scream!"

Richard was close to the edge now. Even after the release he had an hour ago, he was almost ready to cum again. Janet's tight walls and moans of pleasure, accompanied by her face, were just too much for him. He managed to hold on a little longer. He didn't want to spoil the grand finale.

Janet tightened even more around him as he continued to hammer against that sweet spot inside of her that shoved her closer to her climax. She bucked her hips again while wrapping her long slender legs around his waist a little tighter. Her cheeks were bright red and her pretty blue eyes closed tightly as she began writhing beneath him. But then her orgasm hit her and she arched her back even more as she screamed, her toes curling as she bucked beneath him almost violently.

Richard groaned as he pulled out, shooting the white substance onto her face as he came. He did not kow whether or not she was safe, so he preferred not to cum inside her unless he could help it. Regaining his breath, he smiled somewhat sadisticly at his sister's prone form, her legs still squeezed around his waist.

"You get to do this every day! You make a good sex slave, and perhaps with time, an obediant pet!"

Janet laid beneath him gasping for breath. She closed her eyes tightly as he pulled out, groaning softly until she felt his cum all over her face and a couple of strands of the thick hot white releas fall onto her breasts. She whimpered softly, laying there with her long legs wrapped around him until she finally leg them fall to the bed and she laid on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. For several minutes she laid there panting heavily until she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Please master, untie my wrists." she pleaded softly. "My shoulders... they hurt."

"Very well. I suppose this well suffice."

Richard bent over and untied her legs, not bothering to shift her position on the bed. He rather enjoyed her undignified position, as it meant more humiliation for her. Finally, her arms came free, and she was free to move again.

Janet hissed softly and groaned in pain as her wrists were untied and she slowly moved her arms infront of her. She rubbed her shoulders before wiping her eyes free of tears and cum but she didn't touch the cum that covered her face, fearing what her brother would do to her if she did. "Thank you." she whispered, looking up at him almost fearfully.

"You can thank me by cleaning up the mess you made, whore."

Richard shoved his cock in her face. It was still dripping with her juices, and was already erect again. He had better stamina and recovery time then most, which meant more fun for him. What it meant for Janet was unclear, although he had a pretty good idea.

Back
Top Bottom