Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved Sibling (Darkness Embraced666)

Richard awoke with the sun shining in his face through the window, birds chirping merrily as he rose from bed. It was a beautiful morning, to be sure. However, some would not view it that way. His sister, who was bound naked in his bathroom, her hands above her head as ropes forced her legs apart in the spread eagle position, facing the mirror as she stood there immobilized. Today was going to be hell for her. Richard planned on breaking her in like an animal, using any means of humiliation or torture he could in order to do it. Walking into the bathroom, he smiled evilly at his sister.

"Rise and shine, sis! It's the start of new beginnings!"

The sound of her brother entering the bathroom woke Janet out of her light sleep that she had fallen into. She was hanging limp from the ropes holding her up, her head bowed with her long wavey blonde hair falling in her face. Most of the night she had struggled against the ropes that held her until the bruises and rope burns from the ropes that held her still began to hurt too much for her to handle and she had fallen asleep reluctantly. As she woke up, she remembered what had happened and where she was. Slowly Janet lifted her head and glared at her brother, the tear tracks on her face from when she was crying the night before could be seen on her cheeks.

"R-Richard, let me go!" she demanded. "Let me go now."

"Not a chance, my dear sister...or should I say slave? You belong to me now. I own you like property!"

Reaching over, Richard grabbed his sister under the chin and forced her to look up at him. He stared into her eyes, seeing the fear clear as day reflected in them. His own eyes were filled with lust and malcontent. One could only guess what he had in store for his sister and slave. He had already started to humiliate her; not only had he bound her in one of the most humiliating poses ever, but whenever she looked forward at the mirror, she had to see herself in all her glory.

"Today we have all day to break you in!"

Janets eyes widened when he called her his slave and she struggled weakly against the ropes and the pulled her chin out of his hand. "You do not own me! I'm not like cattle that you can just...just stake a claim to!" she yelled at him. The young teen was scared, angry and humiliated at the same time. For a moment she looked away from him but the only place she could look was the mirror right infront of her and it made her face flush with embarassment. She was completely bare of her clothing. Her body was soft, slender and curvy with not a mark or scar on her. Because Janet took care of her body, she wasn't too thin but not overly thick either and most of her body hair was gone except for the hair on her head which made her blush even darker. "What... what do you mean break me in?" she asked softly. "Richard, what have I ever done to you to deserve this?"

"What I mean, sister, is that you will soon know what it is like to belong to someone. You are mine, like property!"

Ignoring her pleas and demands, Richard began examining Janet's body over intently with his gaze. She had a stunning body with great curves, her breasts large and supple, although not too large. He had taken the liberty of shaving her pussy, and it was now nice and smooth in between her legs. Her skin was soft like velvet, and it made him want to ravage her as she stood, which would have been humiliating enough. But he had many things in store, and losing control of his urges would just ruin that. Taking his hand, he ran it slowly down her chest, all the way down to her lower regions. He stroked her clit between his fingers, pulling and teasing her just to start things off and to let her know his intentions.

Janet could feel his gaze on her body and it made her flush with embarassment as she struggled against the ropes yet again but that just irritated the rope burns on her wrists and ankles and it made her firm perky breasts jiggle a little. She closed her eyes, trying to block out his image but when she felt his hand on her chest, her eyes snapped back open and she gasped. "S-stop. Please, don't." she whispered as his hand traveled down from her chest, over her smooth flat stomach to her pussy. But her words fell on unhearing ears as he stroked her clit, making her softly cry out and she shuddered a little as tears filled her eyes. She tried to deny what she was feeling as he teased her clit but her body was betraying her as her pussy began to get wet.

Richard continued his work with great pleasure, his fingers deft and strong. He hadn't even started yet when he felt Janet getting rather moist in between her legs, his fingers getting sticky. He continued to tweak her clit for some time, allowing her a clear view of what he was doing in the mirror. With his other hand, he began to squeeze and massage her left breast, licking the tip of the nipple as she became erect. He enjoyed the feeling of her squirming and struggling under his touch. It was pleasure all it's own, and he hadn't even begun fucking her yet.

"Enjoying yourself, dear sister?"

"No! Stop this Richard, please." she sobbed softly as he teased her. Janet shook her head quickly and her long blonde hair fell over one of her shoulders and it covered one of her large breasts as well as part of her face. The girl began trembling a little as he tweaked her clit and she yelped softly with a slight buck of her hips. The tears that filled her dark eyes slowly began to escape them and they rolled down her red cheeks as she began to tense just a little. She gasped and she couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped her lips when he began massaging her breast and licked her nipple. Her dusky pink nipple quickly hardened against his tongue and she bit her bottom lip.

"You're such a liar. Your body betrays you. Liars are punished, you know."

Suddenly stopping his treatment, Richard began spanking Janet, leaving red welts on her skin. He started slow, then began to hit as hard as he could, moving fast and using both hands. He knew what he was doing was twisted, but he could not help loving every second of it.

Janet began crying out in pain while sobbing as he spanked her, her face beginning to turn red from embarassment and humiliation. She hadn't been spanked since she was eight which was a little more then nine years ago. The girl curled her hands into fists, her nails biting into the soft skin of her palms. The skin of her rear was turning dark red from him hitting her over and over. Her tears were dripping from her chin onto her chest and slowly trickling down over the curve of her breasts.

"This isn't even your real punishment. I'm about to get started for real!"

Richard stopped spanking once Janet's entire rear end looked like a bright red raspberry. Undoing his sister's leg bonds, he made sure that her arms were tied securely behind her back when he put the collar around her neck. Tying a leash to the collar, Richard tugged, motioning for his slave to follow. He was ready for resistance; even if she tried anything, there wasn't much she could do with her arms bound. If she did try anything, he'd make sure she'd regret it.

The girl hung limp from her bonds as she cried, wishing that her parents were there to stop him. She also wished she knew why he was treating her in such a horrible way. She hadn't done anything to him to deserve such treatment. As he untied her legs, she quickly closed them and she watched her brother with tear filled eyes, watching him tie her hands infront of her. Janet softly sobbed when the collar was buckled around her thin neck and she shied away a little as he attached the leash to the collar. The girl didn't have much choice but to follow him but she stumbled a bit because of how weak her legs felt at the time. She was shivering from being cold and from embarassment.

Richard looked down and saw his sister, sniveling and pathetic. He didn't really blame her; she had just been torn from her comfortable environment into a hellhole of torment and humiliation. He wasn't about to give her any mercy, however. He was going to whip and torture her until she was broken, tease and pleasure her until she loved everything he was doing to her. Opening a door, they descended the stairs down to the basement, locking the door before going down. The dark room flooded with light as he flipped the switch, revealing all sorts of horrific tools. There were whips, pumps, dildos, clamps, sharp looking tools, and many other devices. Most were for show, but he did plan to make use of some of the more humiliating tools. There was also racks, beams, machines, and many other devices that seemed to be meant for torture.

"This is where the fun happens, dear sister...."

As she was led down into the basement, Janet looked around fearfully and she paused when she caught sight of some of the things around the basement and her eyes widened as she began to breath heavier. It was easy to see that she was beginning to panic as she gazed upon the room. It looked like a torture room. Lifting her hands, she began tugging harshly at the leash, trying to unhook it from the collar he put on her. "N-no!" she yelled in fear, looking around at the different toys, whips and tools that surrounded her. She didn't want this. She didn't want any of this. "Please don't Richard." she begged.

"Don't look so glum! You'll have so much fun!"

Richard laughed madly as he saw his sister's panicked reaction. The look on her face was priceless. He slapped Janet's hands away from her collar. Grabbing her by the bonds, he dragged her towards an unusual looking device the looked like a triangular balancing beam, it's sharp edge pointing up. Richard redid his sister's bonds, making sure her hands were tied behind her back, so she could not masturbate. Grabbing a whip, he swung it hard as he could, hitting her already red ass cheeks. The crack echoed loudly in the chamber.

"Mount the beam! Mount it like a horse, you bitch!"

Janet struggled against Richards grip as he dragged her over towards the strange device, her curly blonde hair falling in her face. "No! No I won't." she cried out after he told her that she'd have fun. But when the whip came down on her still sore and red ass, she arched her back with a scream and she stumbled a little while shaking her head. Janet was refusing to mount the beam. "I will not." she sobbed, tears filling her wide blue eyes again.

"Oh, but you will!"

Richard had expected her to resist, and was not afraid to bring down his full wrath upon Janet. Grabbing another set of whips, he had decided an "upgrade". Both whips were a Cat of Ninetails whip, each with nine lashes apiece. Using both whips, he focused on whipping the still sore ass of his sister, as well as working over her back. He was enjoying his sadistic little game, hoping he could coax screams out of his dear sibling, making her beg to stop.

"It won't stop until you obey me, you little whore!"

The first lash from the cat o' ninetails tore a yelp from Janets full pink lips and she put all of her weight, which there wasn't much of, behind her struggles as she thrashed around like a wild animal. But as the lashes continued, long whelts formed along her back and her ass as well as several cuts from the leather chords. After a little while, a strangled scream was wrenched from her throat and she fell to her knees, hunching over in pain while sobbing softly. "S-stop! Please, no more." she pleaded. "I-I'll do it, just stop, please."

Janet couldn't handle any more of the whipping, it hurt her back, ass and parts of her arms too much for her to handle it. While she didn't want to straddle the strange beam, she also didn't want any more lashings.

Richard stopped his lashing as she screamed. He knew that extreme pain would be just one medium to get her to do what he wanted. Her suffering meant nothing to him; the lashes and bruises did not even phase him at all. He watched as she got ready to mount the beam. It's triangular shape was designed to dig into her pussy ever so slightly. First it would cause discomfort, but he could induce pleasure from her.

"Good. Now, MOUNT!"

Janet sobbed as she slowly got to her feet, stumbling and falling to her knees several times before she finally managed to stand. Sniffling and sobbing, she slowly walked over to the beam and for a moment the girl struggled with getting onto the beam before she finally managed to straddle it. A look of pain and discomfort flashed over her face as she whimpered softly while trying to keep the beam from digging into her pussy without much luck. "I-it hurts." she sniffled.

"You'll bear the pain. What you won't be able to bear is the pleasure. I'll flood your mind with lust, you whore!"

Attached to the wooden beam was a powerful electric motor, one that would shake the entire beam. Tying his slaves legs to the beam, he made sure she was perfectly secure, unable to so much as wiggle if she struggled. Turning the motor on, you could actually hear it hum as the wooden beam began to vibrate, sending shock waves up his sister's pussy and throughout her body.

"How does it feel to be unable to control your body, sister?"

"I-I'm not a whore!" she argued as he tied her legs to the beam. She placed her hands on the beam and tried to move her legs but she couldn't because of how securely she was tied down. When the motor was turned on, Janet cried out and arched her back as she tried to struggle against the bonds holding her on the beam. Her pale blonde curly hair fell in her eyes and her cheeks began to turn red as the vibrations of the beam forced her to feel pleasure as it vibrated against her clit.

"S-stop." she pleaded. "Please turn it off." She opened her eyes and looked up at her brother pleadingly. Her pussy was beginning to get wet and it was starting to show.

"Not a whore, you say? Then why are you getting all wet? You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

He watched as Janet squirmed uncontrollably on the beam, her breats jiggling about like jello. Grabbing a nearby tool, he presented it to his sister. It was a rather unusual tool, with two suction cups attached to pumps and a motor. Attching these breast pumps to Janet's tits, he turned them on, the pumps attempting to suck up his sister's breasts. While this was happening, Richard stroked Janet's clit once more, her juices allowing his finger to easily slide over her sex.

"Aren't we enjoying ourselves?"

Janet saw the strange tool and her eyes widened as she looked from them to him and back. "No.. stop it. Don't do that!" she said as he attached them to her breasts. Janet thrashed even more against the bonds even more until the pumps were turned on and she closed her eyes tightly while gritting her teeth and hunching her back with a whimper. A weak gasp could be heard and she trembled when his finger stroked her clit and she groaned gently. Janet refused to answer him because no matter what the answer was, he would just twist her words to suit him.

"What's the matter? Can't speak? You're trembling with pleasure, aren't you?"

Richard sped up his massaging, suddenly slowing don at certain intervals to keep her in suspense. He wanted to control her orgasm, make her beg for one like a slut. Until then, it was just going to be constant waves of pleasure torturing her every sense. He was enjoying himself immense, although he was having trouble restraining himself from fucking her right then and there.

Back
Top Bottom