Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

"Well then we are perfect for each other." He smirked and sat up a bit more, starting to bounce her on him length a little faster. He was much more awake now than he was before. But sex helped that. He leaned in and kissed her neck softly, knowing she loved it. "That means that I am going to have to keep you around forever huh?"

Alexander sat up slowly, pulling out until just the tip was still inside of her. Then he decided to tease her a little. He gave her a hard thrust before pulling all the way out, his cum dripping down her thighs. "Alright then..." He stood before moving to sit on a desk, his cock standing hard and waiting, covered in her juices and his cum. "Go ahead and try. I think it will fit."

Star nodded at his comment, knowing it was true. She bit her lip a bit harder as he started to bounce her faster. It felt quite nice and she was glad he was more awake than before. That way they could go again and then maybe nap like they used to. She only bit her lip harder as started to kiss her neck. He really knew how to make her feel good. She nodded a bit, loving the words that were coming from his mouth.

Sam expected him to pull out all the way at first but he then slammed back into her, causing her to moan. She pouted a bit as he pulled out after that. It felt very god and just made her want to fuck him again. She got up and followed him over to the desk, kneeling in front of him, her rock hard cok at about eyelevel now. She leaned foward and licked the tip, tasting their combined juices before taking the hed of his cock in her mouth and sucking on it gently.

Gabriel smiled at how much she seemed to enjoy it. "I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself with me again Star. I am never going to let you go away for three days again. I don't care if I have to follow you around and sneak in during the night. I can't go that long without you." He kissed her again and started to bounce her at a good pace now. It felt so good.

Alexander looked rather entertained at how much she seemed to like that thrust. But when she licked him, he smiled. Then she started to suck on the head. He bit his lip, groaning a bit. "You look very cute sucking on it like that. Like my little vampire pet." He moved his hand to the back of her head and pushed her down slowly, his length fitting between her fangs with ease. "Does it taste good?"

Star still had a light pink tint to her cheeks as she looked down at him. Her breasts were bouncing quite a bit now as he kept moving her up and down, she began helping a bit with that so he would have to tire himself out too much with it. She smiled a bit as he said he wouldn't be able ot go three days without her again and that meant he'd follow her around if he had so. It was a very nice thing to say in a stalkerish sort of way, but she didn't see it as creepy, only loving. She bit her lip a bit harder, it starting to bleed now but she didn't seem to notice.

Sam smiled a bit, looking up at him for a moment. A light pink came to her cheeks as he said she looked cute. As he pushe dher head down some, her mouth slowly engulfed his cock. She seemingly didn't have a gagreflex anymore so she could fit his entire manhood in her mouth without wanting to throw it up which was quite nice. She moaned softly, sending vibrations down his shaft as she started sucking on his cock.

Gabriel looked to be very pleased as she started to bounce up and down on him. It felt so damned good to have her back and with him. But then he saw a little blood run down her chin and he pouted. "Aw...Don't bite that hard baby." He licked it away slowly, noting that it tasted strange, probably from the venom. "Moan instead. Its better for you."

Alexander was groaning loudly now, running his fingers through her hair. "God you are good at that...I think...I am going to enjoy having you be my little vampire fuck toy." He gave her a playful smirk, showing she meant more to him than that. "I think after I cum we should work on giving you your goth make over. We can test it out on Gabriel tomorrow."

Star bit a little harder before realizing that she was bleeding, but Gabriel seemed to notice first. She was a bit worried as he licked up her blood and winced a bit as he licked over the wound. She wondered what it would do to him, but it didn't seem to do a thing. She just nodded a bit and then moaned instead, not really feeling the difference. She just ket bouncing, moaning instead of biting her lip now.

Sam smiled as much as the cock in her mouth would allow her before continuing to suck and listen to him. She had to admit she did enjoy doing this, but she enjoied the sound of having a makeover even more. She sucked a bit harder, bobbing her head slowly at first but gaining speed after a bit. She was going to try and make this good for him, knowing she would get quite a nice reward when he came.

Gabriel smiled a little. "See...Now you won't be biting through your lip." He started to slow her bouncing a bit, getting close now. "Star...I am gonna cum soon." He laid back a little, starting to thrust into the bounces instead, wanting her to cum too. After all, she deserved to cum every time he had a chance to make her do so. She was his lover.

Alexander was more than pleased as she started to work herself up and down. "Mm...You are going to make me cum fast if you keep this up." He rocked his hips a little, considering just fucking her mouth at this point. "Trying to make me cum just to get your makeover? If you do a good enough job I will buy you any outfits you want and get you as many piercings as you like."

Star smiled a bit and nodded, though the smile hurt a bit because it stretched her lips some. She would deal with it. She moaned, her breathing getting quicker she she kept bouncing. The fact that he was now thrusting into the bounces only made it better. As he informed her of his clesness she moaned "Me too..." She said, looking down at him, She leaned down and kissed him, bouncing herself a bit harder, trying to make this as good for him as it was for her.

Sam smiled as he said she was going to make him cum. She kept bobbing, slowing down a bit just to tease him but bobbing in long strokes from Base to tip, almost taking him completely out of her mouth before sucking him back in. She looked up at him as he spoke about her only doing this to get her make over. She would have shook her head, but then she would have probably cut him so she didn't. She just kept bobbing, making sure to do a good job.

Gabriel couldn't last any longer. He gave her once last hard bounce and came hard inside, groaning loudly. He still seemed to be built up as he filled her completely with his cum. And as he reached the end of his orgasm, he fell back on the bed. "God I am tired again...Star...Did you get to cum?" He rocked his hips a little.

Meanwhile, Alexander was reaching his orgasm at the exact same time. But he didn't want to cum inside of her mouth. Instead he pulled her away from his cock, groaning as he reached his orgasm just before it left her mouth. A thick stream of cum hit the back of her throat before he redirected it to cover her face. "Mm...You still look so cute...Did you have fun sucking my cock?"

Star moaned loudly as he bounced the last time, and as he came that was what sent her over the edge, the feeling of his nice wram liquid filling her. She moaned again, her back arching and her muscles tightened around him. She bounced herself just a bit to amplify the feeling and it worked quite well. She nodded at his question, panting a bit. "Yes, very hard." She said, blushing as she looked down at him. She leaned down, laying comfortably on top of him, his cock still inside her. It was the exact same position they were in the last time Alexander had taken her.

Sam was a bit confused as he soon pulled out as he came, only a bit landing in her mouth and then rest over her face. She closed her eyes tightly so not to get any in them and licked her lips as he finished. She wiped off her eyes, and looked up at him as he spoke. She nodded, licking her lips again. "Very much so." She said then grinned a toothy grin.

Gabriel smiled a little and put his arms around her tightly. "That's good. I was worried I wouldn't be able to compare to a vampire." He smiled and closed his eyes. "We should stop sleeping like this though. I always wake up alone." He put his hands on her rear, massaging softly and playfully.

"Well I am glad you had fun." He lifted her up and sat her on her feet. He picked up his shirt and wiped her face off, tossing it in the corner, obviously not caring. "Now...How about we go turn you into a sex goth pet?" He leaned in and kissed her neck, biting teasingly.

Star smiled as he compared himself to a vampire. She thought it to be a bit funny that he was just as good as Alexander, just in different ways. "You're just as good as a vampire, and even better in the fact that you're warm, she said, snuggling as close to him as she could. She giggled a bit at his comment about waking up alone. "Dont worry, i promise not to leave you this time." She said, though it wasn't as if she even realized she had been taken the first time. She gasped as his hands were soon on her ass, though it was quite welcome.

Sam smiled as he lifted her with ease. still amazed that she would have just about as much power after a while. She help him wipe off her face, though didn't really understand why he didn't care about his shirt. She soon forgot about it as he suggested turning her into a sexy goth now. That sounded quite good to her.

Gabriel couldn't stay up much longer. Soon his hands stopped massaging her rear and instead fell to his sides. He was breathing slowly and he was comfortable. But as he slept, he could only mumble. "Star...Don't bite me...I'm not into stuff like that."

Alexander smiled and picked up the panties he had tossed aside a while ago, pulling them on for her. "Lets go then." He scooped her up in his arms, suddenly impatient. They were off campus in less than a minute thanks to a window. And less than ten minutes later they were at the store he had in mind. When he took her inside, he set her down, the walls all around them covered in goth outfits and various series-related items.

Star closed her eyes after a bit, not as tired as gabriel, but still pretty tired. Before she fell asleep she heard him mumble and couldn't help but smile. "Don't worry, Dear, I won't bite you." She said softl and then kissed his cheek before laying her head back down on his shoulder. She was very content with their position.

Sam smiled as he put her panties on her for her but gasped as he picked her up and they were soon out the window. She wasn't scared in the least as he ran and they were soon in a store sh had never seen before. She looked around, enjoying all the outfits they had on the walls and as soon as he put her down she walked over to the first wall, looking all the outfits over and deciding which ones she liked the most. It was quite a cute store she had to admit, despite all the gothic appearl.

Alexander went around the store at vampire speed, gathering up everything from tight but less than revealing t-shirt to a gothic maid outfit. Not to mention a few dozen pairs of fishnet stockings in different colors and styles. But, being a vampire in a goth store gathered quite a bit of attention. Not to mention, he was with a sexy red hair school girl.

He as he moved onto the piercings, a crowd of girls were following him, swooning at seeing a real vampire. It took him a while to even notice them though. After all, Sam was his and she was going to look better than all of them. But when he turned around and saw them all, he looked surprised. "Oh...Hi...Do you girls know any cute piercings?" And suddenly he was attacked by a barrage of suggestions. In the end, retreated back to Sam. "Okay...Your turn to pick stuff you like."

Sam smiled as she saw him rushing around and picking things out for her. She also smiled at all the people that were around and watching him with joy. She was most likely the only one who could follow his movements with ease, though that probably gave away that she was a vampire with how fast her head was moving. As he told her it was her turn to pick things out she just grinned and pulled a fairly cute guy out of the crowd. "Can I have this one?" She asked Alexander in a joking sort of way, though he did smell just divine. Alex was right, everyone did seem like food. She licked her lips, smiling suductivly at him before moving away before she snapped.That guy just seemed so happy that she seemed to want to eat him. She ran around the store as he did, gathering a few things, such as stockings, a few cute dresses that were probably too short for her, and a couple earings. She didnt have any of her own so she would have to buy some.

While she was looking around the store, the girls descended like vultures. They were asking him if he would turn him into vampires and asked if he wanted a few piercings. He found himself wanting to just get them all out of his sight. Most humans were so annoying. Especially the females. They liked to obsess over him for the silliest reasons. By the time she was done, he was looking through lip rings and studs. "I think you should get at least one in your lip...And maybe something in your belly button."

Sam would glance back every once in a while and see all the girls. She kind of wanted to just go over there and start beating them but she knew she would probably kill them so that was a bad idea. She just hurried up her looking so she could get back to Alexander sooner. She was suddenly behind him and looking over his shoulder at the lip rings. "Oh most definitly one in my lip. I never though about a belly button ring though." She said, holding up her shirt to reveal her perfectly flat stomach. "Hmm... I htink that would look nice." She said, then looked back up at him.

Alexander smiled a little when she showed off her perfect stomach. "I have always been a fan of belly button piercings." He moved down slowly, kissing her neck first before kissing down to her stomach. Every girl in the building held their breath. "Now...How about we find someone to do your piercings for you?" He smirked and moved his hand up her thigh slowly, rubbing her skin a little.

Sam smiled as he said he liked belly button peircings. Well it was a good thing she was willing to get just about anything peirced. She was a bit shocked that everyone was still just staring at them, but she didn't mind. She shivered a bit as he kissed her neck and then moved down. "Aww, you mean you're not going to pwirce anything for me?" She asked, smirking at him. She barely noticed his hand on her thigh, but it was obvious that the people watching did.

Alexander smirked a little when she said that. "Well I will do your lip and your ears for you...But I don't know how to do a belly button piercing." He slowly stood up, kissing her lips gently. Then, he took one of the small rings from the counter before suddenly biting her lip, putting a hole through it with ease. As he let go he put the stud through the small hole, watching it heal perfectly like the piercing had been there for a long time.

Sam nodded that made sense. She didn't know how to either, so it was probably best that they went to someone who knew. She kissed him back, and then as he bit through her lip she didn't even seem to notice. She smiled, licking at the peircing as she looked at him. She smiled after a bit. "Well, that's better than when I was alive." She said with a slight chuckle. She loved how she didn't even feel it when he did that, but when she did it and she was alive, it hurt like hell. She looked over to the small group of people who were still just staring. She walked over to one of the guys who seemed to be awestruck. "You know... you might want to fix that." She whispered, reaching down and grabbing his erect crotch before giggling a bit and turned, walking back over to Alexander.

"Stop being such a tease Sam. You are supposed to be giving vampires a good name." He pulled her against him when she got close. "Now how many would you like in your ears?" He leaned in and gave a small bite, his fang going through with ease. He put a small black skull earring in and pulled back, licking his lips. He figured she would want at least one.

Sam pouted a bit as he told her to stop. "Aww... that's the fun in that? It's not like I'm biting them." She said, and even though she complained she would still stop. She had been talking as he peirced her ear and she didn't even flinch. "I'm not sure. Hw many would you like?" She asked, thinking if she didn't like them then she could just take them out and she'd be fine. And it works the other way as well, if she wanted more she could just ask.

Alexander proceeded to put four in each of her ears, not really bothering to make them even or matching. After all, it added to the look to have them like that. The others in the store were almost jealous that she had it so easy for getting a piercing. All she needed was him to bite her. But after he gave her all the piercings, he stepped back, licking his lips. "Want to get your belly button done now?"

Back
Top Bottom