Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intellectual Rivals(me and SHARPii)

"My pant's are fine. My shirt, on the other hand, are ripped because my hot ass lab partner ripped them up"he teased.

He smiled and pulled on the sweatshirt and then the reast of his clothes"I'll be back. Set your alarm now"he warned and left. He gathered up a few shirts, pants, and poxers before heading back

He kissed her and grabbed her ass"I like it"he said and set his bag down"Wanna be on top this time?"

Matt reached under her skirt, rubbing her ass gently, squeezing gently as he kissed her more. He moved to the bed, undressing and laid on the bed, cock pointing up

She grinned and once he was naked, she got on top of him and sat on him, taking him into her pussy slowly. She bit her lower lip and leaned over him a little bit, putting her hands on either side of him on the bed. Her lips found his and she started kissing him rather passionately, riding him slowly.

He smiled up at her as she got on him and moaned as he lowered herself on him"Mmm"he said before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her back passionately.

Her hands played into his hair gently, she sitting him up a little bit and wrapping her arms around his neck, moaning as she started to ride him a litle bit faster. Her tongue played with his a lot more teaasingly, her body loving the pleasure he was giving her.

He kissed her and rubbed her back as he humped up at her. He tongue pulled on hers and he sucked on it a little, grinning happily as he moaned into the kiss.

Matt moaned at the neck kissing and her riding and went up against her more"Unnn, I'm about to cum Carson"

Carson moaned a little bit louder as he started to push up into her more, her movements meeting his thrusts in synch. "Nnn...me too." she groaned, hanging onto him tightly and then riding him faster until she came, her entire body going through a world of pleasure.

He wrapped his arms around her thrusting up harder and faster before cumming with her"Unn fuck"he moaned, hips thrusting up hard and fast into her as he shot his cum into her.

When his orgasm finished, he fell back onto the bed holding her tightly to his chest"Mmm god. That felt so good"he said and kissed her cheek.

"Good." She grinned and kissed his neck then kissed up it and to his lips, kissing him passionately. She rolled them over so she was on her back and he was on top then rolled once mroe to their previous position. Pulling back, she sat up and sighed contently, getting off of him and laying beside him.

Back
Top Bottom