Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intellectual Rivals(me and SHARPii)

He winced at the coffee being poured on him. He went up to his dorm, pissed. He showered and changed before heading over to her dorm, fuming. He banged on the door"I'm ready to work on the paperwork"he said angrily.

(want them to have the angry sex now?)

Matt growled"Fuck you"he said and waited. After a little, he frowned and tapped on the door lightly"Hurry up and open up the door"

She sighed and tapped her foot to the ground when hea sked for her to open the door. more like demanded to open it but they needed to work on the lab. She opened the door and then moved away from it going to her bed and sitting down grabbing her bag.

MAtt sighed as she let him in. He shut the door behind him and looked at her. He grabbed her and pushed her onto her back on the bed. He got on top off her, kissing and sucking on her neck.

The moment he pushed her onto her back, she squeaked and lay back, only to be attacked by amazing kisses on her neck. She moaned softly and tilted her head back. "Nn..." She sighed contently. she pulled him back a little bit, to look at him an then kissed him deeply, griping his hair tightly, not caring if it hurt him. she was angry.

He gasped at the hair pulling and kissed her back. He growled a little at her angrily and roughly yanked her clothes off as he bruised his lips against her.

She squealed a little bit as he ripped her clothes off and then grabbed his shirt and ripped it off. Literally. she moved her hands down to his pants, undoing them and then pushed them as well as his boxers. this entire time while their lips were locked, she kissing him passionately and deeply, but not roughly since it wasn't in her nature.

MAtt ripped her bra off as she ripped his shirt. When she pushed his pants down, he pushed her panties off as he kissed her more. He pushed her down and thrusted his precum slick cock up into her pussy hard and fast"Unnn"he groaned and started going hard and fast. He was rough and loving being on top.

She gasped when he ripped her bra off and took her panties off. But once he slid into her, she screamed and tilted her head back, digging her nails into his back. "Unnh!" She moaned, feeling thep ain but due to his thrusting she felt it subside fast. "Nnn..." She squeaked, wrapping her legs around his waist, scratching his back too. It as so rough, so hot, so animal, she couldn't help it.

He groaned as he felt her nails digging into his skin and scratching him"Unn fuck"he moaned and went in and out harder and faster, smacking her ass. His lips pressed against her neck, sucking hard.

She tilted her head back and gasped out a moan and closed her eyes. "Oh yes..." She moaned and bucked her hips continuously to his, tilting her head to the side as he kissed her neck. She pushed him off of her though and turned onto her stomach, raising her ass into the air a little bit for him.she then leaned back and brought him to her, wrapping her hand around his member and forced it into her pussy all the way. She moaned softly and lay back on the bed, on her stomach and gripped the bed. "Nnn..." she tilted her head back, feeling amazing.

He groaned happily, getting close until she pushed him off"He growled and was about to get on her again when she grabbed him and flipped herself over. He moaned as he went into her from behind. He grabbed her hips and went in and out of her pussy, hard and fast, grunting"God you are so fucking tight"

she gripped the sheets tightly as he started to really fuck her hard and fast, her pussy throbbing but she felt so amazing. "You feel so good. Amazing..." she moaned and got on her knees without taking him out of her and looked back at him and kissed him.

He grunted, going harder and faster"You so tight"he replied and kissed her back roughly"Fuck, I'm about to fill you with my hot cum"he warned

He groaned and shoved his cock all the way into her, cumming as he felt her orgasm"Ooooh fuck yes"

He panted and slowed his thrusts until he stopped. He looked down at her"God that was so fucking hot"he said and pulled out slowly. He blushed, realizing what happened"Oh fuck, I'm sorry I did that"

He laid next to her and panted"That was fucking great"he said and licked her neck"Now, did that loosen you up to stop being a jerk?"

Back
Top Bottom