Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intellectual Rivals(me and SHARPii)

puppyslave

Pulsar
SHARPii: Carson looked at him and smiled. She took the sou belt nad put one end into her mouth and then sucked on it, letting it hang out of her mouth like a long tongue.

Me: Matt chuckled and took the other end into his mouth. He sucked on it gently, smiling.

MAtt smiled as he watcher her do that. He pressed his lips against hers and bit the belt in half gently as he kissed her more.

she felt the belt git bit in half and then put her hand around his cheek and kissed him deeply, before pulling back slowly. Carson finished the belt in her mouth and then put a sour worm in her mouth and sucked on it, continuing to watch the movie.

Matt licked his lips when the kiss was broken"Mmm"he said and put an arm around her as he watched the movie with her.

MAtt held her gently as they sat and enjoyed the movie. He took a sip of the soda and offered her some as he stole a couple gummy worms.

MAtt kissed her cheek and grinned as the movie ended"That was an awesome movie"he said and smiled happily.

MAtt smiled as he let her have the sour belt"It was even better with you"he said and rubbed her side gently as he walked with her to the car. When they got there, he let her in the passenger seat and got in the driver's seat"Where do you wanna go to eat?"

He pulled out and headed towards his favorite pizza place"Pizza it is then"he said and smiled. He parked and got out with her. He lead her inside, the place smelling like hot pizza"What kind?"

After a few weeks, classes started up again. MAtt woke up the first day of classes and headed to the commons early to make sure she was up.

Carson was already awake. A few weeks had gone by since their dates. PLural and no sex. But now it was like they never went out so many times, never made out and never had such a great time. she sat on the couch in the commons, wearing a pair of black leggings with flats and a purple mini dress with a sweat over it. her hair was tied up in a ponytal and when he walked in she looked at him. "Ah yes...last as usual. What's it feel like to be second to me, the greatest?" She smirked.

MAtt looked at her and growled"Chya, like you're the greatest at anything"he said and got a cup of coffee before heading to class"You coming, number two chick?"he asked and hurriedly walked to class. When he got there, he sat in front, taking notes as the teacher lectured.

Carson rolled her eyes. She got up and she walked to class and sat in the row next to him in the front and took out her notebook and started takng notes. She looked at the front board and as their professor started on lab partner assignments, saying to lok at the person beside them, she looked at him and she grimaced. "You're my lab partner?" She frowned.

MAtt growled"This fucking sucks"he said looking at her. When class ended he got up"Where are we going to work on the lab at?"

"seriously." she sighed. once class was over, she got up and wlaked out of class with him and looked at him. "We could always do the paperwork for the lab and then tomorrow we can test out the lab in class since he said we can and see if it works."

Matt sighed"Whatever, where are we going to do the paperwork?"he asked, walking to the commons with her.

MAtt looked at her"Fine, the faster we get it done the less time I have to spend with a second rate college student"

Back
Top Bottom