Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intellectual Rivals(me and SHARPii)

Matt smirked"I will then"he said and used their ripped up clothes to tie her arms and legs to the bed. He uncovered her body and started to kiss her neck, slowly kissing down her body.

He smiled at her reaction and licked around her breasts, giving each of her nipples a gentle nip. He grinned at her and licked down past her belly button and went around her pussy to her thighs.

He chuckled and slowly licked up and down her wet pussy. He wanted to pleasure her since he had basically raped her moments before.

MAtt smirked at her pussy twitching and licked more"I bet you want to feel me in you again, don't you?"he asked teasingly. He member was slowly hardening so that he could do her again.

He smiled up at her, his member hard by the time she finished replying"Ok, I won't go too hard. It hurt me too"he said and moved up her body, pushing into her slowly as he moved to kiss her.

He held the gentle kiss, enjoying it as he went in and out slowly, member throbbing slowly inside of her.

She wanted so badly to be able to wrap her arms around his neck, taking him into an intimate and passionate embrace while they kissed. A soft moan escaped her as he moved in her while their lips were still in contact. The first time was amazing. This time was even better.

He wrapped his arms around her as he went a little faster, moaning back as their lips kept contact. He pushed his tongue into her mouth slowly as he enjoyed being in her so deep.

He broke the kiss, licked her neck as she moaned. He went into her harder and faster, his orgasm coming closer and closer.

Matt moaned into her neck and smiled at that"So are you, Carson"he said and then grunted, thrusting into her all the way and cumming hard.

He finished his orgasm, panting. He pulled out and got up, untying her arms and legs, grinning at her.

He smiled and kissed her, pushing her on her back again, kissing her passionately. He then broke the kiss and got up"Yes, but we need clothes"he said, smiling

He pulled her on top of him"Sounds good to me. We have until next week to do it. I'll even stay here with you if you go get me a couple sets of clothes"he said, grinning

Back
Top Bottom