Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Silent Hell (Nera x Beauvoir)

"Of course I want to." Stefan said in reply. "I have heard about Nephilim blood. I know the old addage, that its a sin to drink from an angel or a demon, and a Nephilim is bad luck, and that it burns like liquid fire, but feels better than anything a vampire could ever know but remember I drank from Ramiel. I have an idea of what to expect."

"But I did not like Ramiel when I drank from him. I don't really like him now so that hasn't changed. He forced me to drink. I will always have issues with the bastard for that, but he is who he is to me. My father. My sire. My master. You I like however. I might even be able to grow to feel something more. But I like you and that is more than enough for me."

"Does the thought scare you? It scared me. It changes everything. But you may or may not be a Daywalker afterwards. I don't know. But you may be consigned to night, by me, with me. Can you handle that?"

Raven flushed at Stefan’s seeming readiness to grant him his own selfish desire of immortality. “You do have a point. If you can handle ingesting Ramiels blood I’m sure you’d be fine.” It was all so sudden and so fast but for some reason it felt kind of right in Ravens gut.

“I mean it does scare me a bit. I can’t lie the thought of dying is intimidating but the thought of being bound to you and the night doesn’t really bother me all that much. It’s like you said, maybe we can be lonely together?”

He looked stern for a moment before he turned and held his hair up for the vampire exposing a small locket around his neck. “Okay Stefan, I want you to turn me… please?”

"Right here in the open huh? In the grass where anyone and anything can see? All right, fuck it let's just do it." Stefan moved in to capture Raven's mouth with his own and planted a passionate kiss on it, before removing the locket, and sinking his fangs into Raven's throat, starting to drink, until he got to the point of no return.

He gently lowered the other man to the ground as he did, and then sliced open his wrist, offering his blood to the other. It was good that he was quick about the business, because he soon was out of his head from the blood of the Nephilim as it burned its way through his body.

Indeed, going down it was like liquid fire. It was indescribable, the sensation of Nephilim blood, but the rush he felt when the burning was over, the pleasure, it made him swoon with delight.

It took a moment for him to realize that someone was watching them. Stefan rose from the ground, protectively watching over Raven as he turned to see who was standing there. "Who are you?" Stefan demanded. "And what are you doing in my back yard?"

"Father Frank. I do not mean to interrupt. I am here at Damon's request to keep an eye on Simon and Nathan for him." The priest replied.

“I mean it is your yard correct Stefan?” He half gasped as the vampire kissed him smirking a bit. The next noise however was a cry of pain mixed with ecstasy as Stefan’s fangs sank into his neck. Raven backed up against a tree his fingers weaving into Stefan’s hair as he looked up at the stars. As the vampire gulped down his blood the Nephilim mewled and whimpered under him.

The edges of his vision were beginning to grow fuzzy and his body like Jello when Stefan lowered him to the ground. He hesitated for only a mere moment as Stefan’s bite still burned through him and he began to drink from the vampires wrist. His swallows were weak at first before they became stronger and he drank deeply.

As he heard the other voice he glared in its direction but his vision was quickly becoming red and hazy until he could drink no more and he pulled back laying on the ground and looking up as the night sky swirled.

“We’ve been expecting you.” Ashe said as he was suddenly standing a ways away on the porch. “Father Frank.” Ashe took in the sight of Raven and Stefan with a neutral expression. There was the sudden sound of plants moving as the brush around them suddenly grew providing a canopy and minor privacy as Ashe blinked. “Right this way please.” He spoke to the priest.

In his mind Ashe passed along a message to his lover and master. You were right Ramiel, seems Raven is in transition. Stefan turned him, but it doesn’t seem like there was a struggle or anything. But perhaps we should tell the others after he’s awakened?

He smiled towards the priest.

Raven held Stefan’s hand with white knuckles as his eyes struggled to stay open. “Can you keep a secret? I’m scared. Would you- try to be around when I come back?” He managed to whisper just a minute or two before his heart slowly stopped beating in Stefan’s arms.

Back
Top Bottom