Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Silent Hell (Nera x Beauvoir)

Simon moved to his pocket, and pulled out an emergency stash of magical energy given to him by Nathan. It was a blood gem, which connected them together and which he was to pop into his mouth in times of dire need. He had been told only to use it in times of need. It would melt and turn into blood which he would consume, and it was supposed to give him the magic he needed to survive almost anything.

Seeing that two monsters were chasing them through the halls in that moment, Pyramid Head's giant sword going for their heads, while the Cenobite, who was a wired monstrosity no longer cross bound, and capable of god only knew what, he did not want to deal with either of them.

He did not expect what happened. A portal opened underneath both of them, and then fell through it into the cell where Nathan was being kept by Ramiel and the others.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, not here, not now. Not here....you are going to get me killed you stupid fuck...." Simon screamed in the direction of the man who was like his father.

"Me?" Nathan said as he glanced in the direction of Simon and Raven. "Seems like you are doing a good enough job of that by yourself. You know Ramiel is here. And Morgan, and Theo, and Ashe, and....everyone except your demons. You left one problem and ran right into another."

Raven screamed as the floor suddenly fell out from under them. Or that’s what he thought until they were suddenly dumped onto the floor of a jail cell. The inside of a jail cell.

Raven got up and scrambled back towards the wall. “Where the fuck are we now-!?” He stopped as he noticed the man chained to the floor. A foreboding feeling filled his guts. The black hair sparked memories.

A man telling him to slip some food into his pocket when he was little and hungry. Telling him this place was too good for his presence let alone his money.

Earlier even. The same black hair entering an all white room with pastel animals painted on the walls. The nice nurses freezing as if time had stopped as the man took his hand and led him out and away from the nursery and his- the two- who?

“Who the hell are you!?” Raven snarled accusingly at the chained man.

Nathan looked in the direction of Simon's protege, and his own protege in turn. Everything seemed to be coming full circle. He had not been expecting this, but now they had no choice but to deal with it.

"You remember me. I did not think I would see you again so soon. It is earlier than I planned for this." Nathan said to Raven. "My name is Nathan Hansen. I am your father."

It was anti climatic in Nathan's opinion, but he saw no reason to lie to the man. "And I am the mentor that Simon has told you so much about. There is always a price to pay for power, Simon. I warned you of that. It is why I am sitting in the cage chained to the wall, and why I have been here for over a hundred years. It is why you are now my roommates."

"You might as well get comfortable. Sooner or later we will have company. It is just a matter of who gets to you first." Nathan said to Simon with a sigh.

Raven froze as Nathan dropped the biggest bomb he wasn’t expecting. He stopped and hit his lip making a fist. “You, fucking bastard!” He shouted before walking over to slug Nathan across the face.

As he wound back though Raven found himself unable to bring host fist toward. Something was stopping him from harming his father. “What- why should I believe you!?”

He paced back and forth as Nathan spoke. “So we’re just supposed to wait for the people who imprisoned you to come and find us and hope they feel charitable? I certainly don’t plan on it.” He turned and out his hand on the bars glaring at them.

Raven held the bars and let angry tears slide down his face as he wept. There was a slight creaking as suddenly his wings spread out. A dim glow filled the room as a similar dim aura appeared around Raven. His mentors would be able to feel corrupted celestial energy flow about the cell as the walls began to crack and black sludge flowed from it as the bars seemed to smoke in his hands until they crumbled to dust leaving a huge hole. “This ground has been unhallowed.” He mumbled as his featured returned to normal.

He looked over his shoulder glaring at his father. “Give me one reason I shouldn’t leave you here to rot. And skip the sappy ‘I wanted to be there’ crap.”

"Oh," Nathan said. "I did not want to be there. Or I would have been. Nothing would have kept me from you if I were the father type. I am not. I am not a good father, a good man, a good mage, or good mentor. You were better off without me."

"If you want to leave me here, leave me. I am not going to stop you. I am in a prison of my own making after all. The mask was removed the chains, whether here corporeally or not, will remain." Nathan explained.

"Oh stop with the philosophical shit." Simon said. "Raven let him go. We need to get out of here before someone finds us."

"Too late.." Damon said as he stepped into the basement, glaring in the direction of the trio. "You are so dead."

The son looked at his father with distaste, perhaps utter disgust as he was honest. Perhaps too honest. The Nephilim was a cold man but Nathan’s words still hurt him to a point though they did bring closure.

Raven was going to snap back at Simon until a new voice rang through the hall and the black haired male froze looking at the new man. “Oh great. Who is this now?” He walked into the cell again. “Listen I don’t like you. I don’t know if I even wanna see you ever again. But first. You owe me something and I intend to collect which I can’t do if you’re being kept in some kink dungeon.”

Raven held out his hand a ring of shadow building and forming in the air in his palm. His halo. He sliced at the chains a loud clang sound ringing down the hall as they fell to the ground. “And now I have to do something ugly-“

The Nephilim marched out of the cell and stood down the hall from Damon. He kept his eyes closed as blood began to drip down his back, his wings doing their sickening act of extending before he opened his eyes revealing nothing but black. At that moment Raven let out a blood curdling sound that was a mix between a scream and a howl that would shake the walls and chill anyone who heard it to the bone. He just hoped it bought them time to get out of here.

A man, mirror image of Damon came walking in through the door the same time as the scream happened. While Damon seemed to be cowering and bothered by the scream, the other man was not. If anything, the man seemed to actually be amused.

He pushed his brother out of the way and said. "Will you stop acting like a pansy, he is just a Nephilim." With that the man said. "I am the eldest brother, and I say they live. Where the hell is Devan by the way? Its time for a family reunion. And I heard a rumor we all are married now?"

Stefan stepped forward and then said. "You done screaming sexy?" To Raven, a smile on his face. Obviously he was immune to the power even though his brother was not. "Welcome to the Vincent house. I'm Stefan."

Raven was satisfied that he’d seemed to have scared the man but as another came in he stopped. Gritting his teeth he glared. As he was flirted with Raven was taken off guard and his wings retracted. “Who the hell are you!?”

“That’s exactly what I wanna know” Theo said as he stepped around his husband a gleaming stake in one hand. Pulling Damon back to his side he eyed the room cautiously. “Further more what the hell is a Nephilim and why are he and Simon Tansley in our basement?”

Morgan stepped from a yawning portal that opened at the other end of the hall. “Stefan, Simon, Nathan- other. At least three of you I had hoped to see in the Obituaries by now. Oh well some things you have to do yourself I guess.” He held out his hands and spear like rods of cursed iron formed in jagged shapes around him enough to seriously damage anyone whom he wanted.

“what in the 9 hells is going on down here?” There was a sudden bout of flame as Baphomet appeared. “Ramiel says everyone shut the hell up and come into the sitting room to talk like people or he’s gonna have a feeding frenzy in this basement.”

The white haired mage dropped his magic and Theo gently lowered the spear.

“Alright then. Upstairs.” Baphomet grumbled.

~~~~~

Raven sat awkwardly between his father and his mentor as Theo sat between his mates.

“Can someone at least tell me where the hell we are and why it’s important?”

Ashe sat on the arm of Ramiels chair. “So what is a Nephilim anyway?” There was an odd familiarity in the facial structure of Ashe, Theo and Raven. But unless someone was old and wise enough to be suspicious of it. One probably wouldn’t think on it too hard.

“Forget that; why is there a third Vincent TWIN? And what does he mean he heard he’s married now?!” Theo shouted.

"Let me bring you up to speed before we go upstairs." Stefan said to Raven.
"This is the Vincent family home in Venice. I am the oldest of the Vincent triplets. They thought I was dead. I was not. I am home now and I am taking over the Vincent clan once again and fixing the mess Damon made of it."

"Anyway, this is Theo, this is Ashe. This idiot over here is Morgan." Stefan said in further explanation.

"This is Baphomet, if the goat head did not give that away. Ramiel the Blood God is upstairs. If he bites you, than you will die but he is on the honor system and wearing a mask that is supposed to protect everyone from him and give them peace of mind."

"Your father, Nathan, he decided to curse Ramiel so that his bite would always kill people." Stefan said. "He is a real douchebag. If you did not already know, Ramiel made the Nightwalker vampires. Cassiel on the other hand made the Daywalkers, who are eternal enemies."

"Also Simon tried to move the Blood Lake and kill everyone and put everyone to sleep at the wedding of the century, so noone is very happy with him either. But that is besides the point. After all I did not get invited to my own wedding and that shit is rude.

"The Archangel Cassiel is upstairs somewhere having tea with his biggest enemy Ramiel, and if the two of them can hold off on killing each other and have a parlay, the rest of you sexy bastards can do so too."

Morgan sat at a table in the background sipping a beer once everything had settled. He glared at Stefan. “You got a lot of nerve making us all think you were dead. You better have a good reason.” The mage spat.

Theo piped up. “Yeah- I mean let me get this straight. Damon and Devon thought you were dead this whole time and now you’re just gonna show up and take over the family and just pardon these people trying to kill us all the time !? Damon aren’t you gonna say something? What does do you mean we’re married now?

“I only married Devan and Damon and I guarantee you weren’t there.”

Ashe popped a vitamin supplement as the other two spoke. “Yes, and ‘father’? This is Nathan’s son? Nathan had a child?”

Stefan walked over to Theo and planted a big kiss on his lips. He knew it was overstepping, he did not even know this man after all. But it was more for shits and giggles. It meant very little to him.

"Baphomet, Morgan, are you going to explain to him that even if socially and romantically we are not entwined, that mystically we are, because of the spirit bond that we hold as brothers? Also explain that the clan law that was established by Ramiel himself ensures that the eldest is in charge. So unless Daddy Dearest has changed the rules, I am in charge."'

"And I did not make you think I was dead. I was in a coma. I basically was as good as dead. Do not be pissed at me because of this. Also Damon, explain to your husband, that we were fucking long before he was born."

"I could go a step further and go by Ramiel's other law that states that what is yours is mine. But I am trying to be nice. All I want is what is mine again. Control of this house. And Morgan you can stay out of this. You are not family just because you are banging my brother. You have to be married in to have a say."

Damon paused for a moment, tears streaming down his face. "God damn it, Stefan. You broke my heart, I thought you were dead. I moved on. So don't do this." With that Damon walked up the stairs away from his brother and his former lover.

Theo stopped mid argument as Stefan suddenly took possession of Theo’s lips with his own m. The vampire whimpered and glared angrily but wasn’t sure if he dare lash out against the man. As he continued to explain why he was back in the picture though Theo glared.

The glare stopped when his husband ran up the stairs. Theo used his surprise strength to his advantage and grabbed Stefan’s hand swinging him wide and hard into the wall. Gasps sounding from the room at the cracks and dents left.

“I don’t care if you pushed Damon out of your own womb or if you’re even god himself. Nobody makes my master upset like that.”

Ashe stood his eyes glowing red from his ghoul status mixed with anger. “Yes, for someone claiming to be the man who has dominion over this house you sure don’t act like it. Airing out everyone’s dirty laundry in front of the enemy who I may add haven’t bothered to tell us why they’re here and why they should get to live if they’re busting public enemy number one out.”

Baphomet sighed. “Unfortunately he’s right Theo. By vampire law you married the brothers, he could easily take that to mean him too and in the eyes of the council there isn’t much we could do. Besides that you’re now also technically his brother. Sadly he’s being an asshole right now but he could lay claim to you Theo. Ashe should safe because he specifically became Ramiel’s ghoul.”

Raven groaned. “Listen we don’t want to be here either. We didn’t mean to show up to your house it just happened to be where Nathan was so that’s where we teleported to. It seems like you guys have enough going on and I think right now we just want to leave this place.” The long lost triplet began to stand.

Last edited:
Simon took advantage of the fact noone was paying attention to walk up the stairs and try and get out of the house. In that moment, Devan came out of the other room, and seeing Simon knocked him against the wall, but faltered when he saw his long lost brother Stefan from down the stairs.

"I hate to interrupt the family reunion, but your brother said you couldn't kill us, and we have to go. I have a date with a demon." Simon said in reply.

"Hey, Hey hey..." Ramiel said coming around the corner with Cassiel in tow. "I told you idiots not to kill each other. If I can put aside my differences with an Archangel, you people can at least have a truce for an hour and discuss your issues. Don't make me go all psycho on you all."

Stefan paused and looked into Theo's eyes. "I was not trying to make him cry. That was the last thing I was trying to do. Now if you would kindly back the fuck off of me. I don't know what kind of power you are toting. Your blood, its strange, it stinks of Ramiel, but something else."

"My fault." Cassiel said. "Well actually technically Simon's fault. I would like to know why but it can wait a minute. Not that it is my decision exactly. I am not a member of the family. I am just a guest."

"Raven is right." Nathan said. "My son has done nothing except try and save his father. Do not fault him for that. Do not think of harming him either, because as bad of a father as I am, I promise you, I will not allow it."

Theo growled as Stefan told him to fuck off. “Me!? What about you!? You can’t come in here, surprise us all, claim dominion and throw our lives up in the air as well as over a century of work then have the audacity to be surprised when your brother is upset!” He looked as Cassiel explained.

“Whatever I’m going upstairs to comfort my husband now.” He snapped before marching up the stairs.

Raven looked at his father with a raised eyebrow and a slight flush as Nathan came to his defense. Why now? Why not save his own skin? What was Nathan up to.

“So if you’re not gonna kill is then what do you want? How do we resolve this?” Raven looked towards Ramiel.

Damon went into the foyer, and looked up as Theo came into the room. "He cannot just come in here after hundreds of years as if he owns the place, and me, and everything in it. I just do not know how to tell him this. He has this affect on me. He always has."

"I don't want you picking a fight with him though. It's ok. I'm stronger than I appear. I will find a way to deal with this. But he isn't just going to come in here as if nothing has changed and pick up where he left off. And he isn't just going to become our husband." Damon exclaimed.

======

Ramiel looked from Simon to Raven, to Nathan and then back to Raven again.

"If you could try and kill us all, and I do not kill you in turn, than you can at least sit down and have a fucking cup of tea with me and explain to me what the fuck you did it for. I am owed, we are owed, that much." Ramiel pointed to the kitchen. "Come, before the price becomes an ass beating."

Raven stopped and paused looking from his master to his father. “Tea-? Ok let’s have tea then.” The Nephilim conceded. He walked into the kitchen and sat at the dining room table with his arms crossed.

Baphomet and Ashe rushed around the kitchen preparing a quick pot of tea before bringing it out to steep once everyone had found a seat. Raven looked at his reflection in the porcelain of his teacup. “I can tell you one thing. I’m not lying when I say I have no idea about the bad blood between any of you.”

“And who is this?” Ashe wondered.

Baphomet groaned: “Nathan’s son I believe. Though why anyone would ever reproduce with him even once I don’t know.”

Morgan sighed and paced. “So, Simon, what’s the bad blood between you, The Black Cabal, and us? Also why is Nathan’s child suddenly in the picture?”

~~~~~

As Damon sputtered out explanations and reassurances Theo just ran to him and pulled his mates head to his chest. “Hey, shhh it’s okay. You don’t have to be okay right now. I know you’re strong. You make yourself so strong, stronger than any one person should need to be. I’ll leave him be and you me and Devan can figure this out together okay?”

Simon shrugged and said. "I had no intention of ever telling any of you, anything but I kind of have a problem now. I need help and I am way in over my head. I feel like an idiot for even bringing it up to you for why in gods name would you want to help? Except that you might feel you deserve to punish me and noone else."

"I kind of summoned some demons from hell trying to get them to make me immortal, but I did not realize, there was a catch. I don't think there is a damn thing any of you could do to me that is as bad as what they can do." Simon shuddered. "Oh and other monsters want to kill me I dont even know why. I really fucked up this time."

Nathan did a spitake on his tea. "You not only told them why you asked their help? Are you mad Simon?"

"My part in all of this, has been a psychic link I have with Simon I never really told you about. I have no excuse. I have no reason. Other than I was bored. I gotta be honest, I do the most fucked up things when I am bored." Nathan admitted.

"And Raven was not the only one. There were three." Nathan suddenly announced, wondering if they would get the hint. "Certainly you noticed some of you resemble each other more than a little?"

Ravens mouth dropped open as Simon spilled out all of their current problems that Raven was aware of. “You mean you summoned those things!? Do you not know how to unsummon them!?”

However as Nathan finished talking Ravens head snapped to look at his father. “Three… what are you-“ he looked around slowly. “I have siblings?”

“Stop playing mind games Nathan we already know where everyone came from here and their families for the most part. Besides he’s short he really only matches height with the twins and they don’t look-“ Baphomet stopped mid ramble.

Raven looked at Ashe wide eyed. “No-“

Ashe stared back in reply. “Fucking-“

“-Way.” Came Theo’s voice from the stairs where he’d overheard from their room.

“That is such bullshit!” Theo snarled. “No way in hell are you my father!”

Ashe chimed in. “I certainly don’t remember being a triplet.”

Raven muttered. “I think I do, just vaguely. But it’s impossible my mother was kept in a cage, in a village-“

Theo gripped a pillar with white knuckles. “I don’t think that was a village. Some of the farms were made to look like towns to keep the cattle complacent. Still me and Ashe would remember a third.”

"Don't everyone get excited about the prospect all at once." Simon said being a bit of a smart ass. "I don't know why you all act as if he is so damned horrible. He is not mad, he is a genius."

"Well I cannot be too much of a genius if I taught you and you summoned a bunch of fucking Cenobites." Nathan said in reply. "I told you to seek power, I did not tell you to mess with that bullshit without researching it first."

"I was always lazy." Simon admitted. "Now, look where it got me. Anyway, could it be any more obvious? He is not lying to you."

"I am not." Nathan confirmed. "Though magic and science did come into play, a lot of experiments were done at that time with your mother and me. At my command. It wasn't all natural." Nathan told Raven. "So you may be right that I am not your fathers, you may be wrong, depends on your point of view and definition of the word, but you do have the same mother of that you can all be assured."

The newly reunited triplets all looked stunned. Theo leaned back against the pillar and Ashe sank into the chair while Raven leaned forward on his elbows.

“It’s a matter of magic to see if he’s lying.” Morgan piped in. He went to each triplet asking for their arm and drawing on it with charcoal. Raven offered his arm reluctantly as Morgan backed away mumbling a spell. A glowing blue light shined at the center of each of their chests radiating waves of energy at random until the pulses slowly began to sync and the blue light turned green. Morgan cursed. “The way their aura resonates. Nathan’s telling the truth alright.”

“I guess I don’t understand why? You have some scheme and plan for everything from what I’ve seen. So what’s the point of all this. And why separate us?” Theo sighed. “I just have to hope my husbands are going to be able to get over that I’m your son. I wouldn’t blame them if they couldn’t.” He whispered his eyes tearing up.

He looked at Devan. “I can’t imagine what you must think? Excuse me-“ he mumbled choking down a sob before taking off down the hall.

Ashe glared at Nathan. “Why would you knowingly put your children through the fucked up things you put us through?”

“because he’s a horrible man, don’t you get that!?” Morgan shouted.

"He's right, damn it. I am a horrible man, what more do you want me to say? If you are not going to kill me, or lock me the hell up, than just let me go and stop doing this." Nathan said. "What is tea supposed to accomplish? I don't know if I can change."

His eyes softened for a moment as he saw the pain he put others through, but then Nathan felt a hardness at his core again. "Damn it Ramiel why didn't you just rip my throat out a hundred years ago! Why keep me in the stupid dungeon? To get your rocks off?"

"No, you idiot." Ramiel said. "I see a chance for you. Even if you don't see it for yourself. You can sink or swim, noone can do it for you. Noone."

Simon was remarkably quiet through the entire altercation. He for once did not have a thing to say.

======

Stefan went in the other room just to think. He stood there by the open window, irritated that he would have to hide with the coming of the sun, and noone else did.

Cassiel went up to him and said. "You know, my blood can let you live in the light. If you want it.'

"I don't know. I am your enemy. Why would you offer such a big gift to me?" Stefan asked. He sighed and said. "Let me think about it ok."

Damon and Devan both followed after Theo, and when they finally got to where he was, Damon embraced him. "Look I don't care who your father is. It could be that annoying little imp in the other room, it could be Stalin, it could be Lucifer himself. It does not matter. I love you."

"We both love you, and it does not matter that this man is your father." Devan added in reply. "And I know Stefan is more than a little rough around the edges, but don't judge him too harshly. He is not the enemy here. Nathan and Simon, they are the enemy."

Morgan for one couldn’t believe his ears and Raven was getting sick of being caught up in his fathers intervention of sorts. Ashe however sat quietly though it could be assured he was exchanging many a mental message with his master.

“How can you try to give this man another chance after everything he’s done?” Morgan cried.

Ashe piped up. “Perhaps because each and everyone one of us is living proof in one way or another that none of us are beyond redemption. Listen we’re all very stressed. But biting each others heads off won’t do anything but get the house wrecked. Nathan, what is it you want?”

Raven blew out a breath and followed Stefan into the other room a few moments later helping himself to a glass of water. He looked at the vampire for a moment.

“You have it pretty rotten if my opinion means anything to you. Here you are freshly out of a coma and no one has yet to show you respect or even a welcome home.” He eyed the angel with a distasteful look. “A pure one huh? What a boring life. What brings you all the way down here o holy one?”

~~~~

Theo was glad both brothers came after him and as Damon hugged him and gave him the reassurances he needed followed by Devan he hugged them both and gave them each a kiss.

“Thank you both, I love you too- I’m sorry about Stefan he just seemed to be undoing all our hard work without any care. You’re right he might be abrasive but he’s not the bad guy here… There is one more thing- if Raven is my brother we have to get him away from those men” he looked at each of them. “I’m gonna go tell Stefan we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe, you guys need a minute?” Theo asked.

Nathan thought about it for a moment. "I don't want to live with regret. I want to be free again. I don't mean not chained up in the basement. That does suck, and I'd rather not be in it, but mostly I mean, I dont want to feel this guilt anymore."

Samuel, who had been watching the entire altercation but had said nothing so far, finally spoke up. "I know what to do. We need to get Father Frank over here. If anyone can help Nathan to help himself, it's him. I for one believe Nathan when he says he is torn. He warned us about the Blood Lake. He warned us about the Black Viper Cabal wanting to destroy us. We keep forgetting this. He has shown signs that he wants to change. He just doesn't know how. He needs guidance, and he needs it from someone not directly connected to this family."

"A priest?" Nathan said. "Like a Roman Catholic priest?" He looked a little skeptical about such a man helping him. "I have commited the most vile crimes, how could someone so good not look at me in disgust?"

"I don't, and I am an Angel. I pity you." Cassiel said. "Your quest for power has almost done you in. But it doesn't have to. I know this Father Frank. He is liberal, and I don't like him at all, but I think he might actually be able to help you."

Simon was starting to feel desperate, and the idea that his mentor, and the man that used to be his father was starting to turn to the light, was really disappointing and frightening him. He wasn't about to change, not for anyone.

Simon grabbed a feather from Raven's wings, and ripped it off of him, and came up behind Morgan, and teleported away with him. He put him in his personal dungeon, where he had murdered many others, and tortured some people just for fun. That was not his intention here. It was to try and force Morgan to help him.

"You have to help me damn it. I am going to make you help me. You are not getting out of this cell until you do." Simon said to Morgan as he waited for his angry reaction.

“Father Frank?” Ashe wondered a loud. “I think I’ve heard of him. He would come every Sunday to the club and pray with any employees who couldn’t make it to church.”

Raven looked around skeptically. “I mean as long as he won’t convert Nathan to a born again catholic, I guess it could help- Ow! What the hell-!?” He cries as he felt something plucked from his wing.

Morgan turned his head in time just to see his old flame come up behind him. There was a sudden feeling of flying mixed with falling that Morgan knew too well and they were suddenly in a cell with Simon on the other side. “Goddammit Simon! This is reckless and stupid even for you! I’ve got more magic in my little finger than probably this entire house! And as if they won’t find me- you just better hope it’s before my magic erodes away these pathetic bars because I have no qualms about killing you if it’s just the two of us!” He shrieked in anger slamming in on the bars.

“You want me to teach you the magic I use to defy the damages of time. What if you can’t even use it?”

You have a talent for finding angry, defiant types. This one is old, this one is well overripe. He’s lived more than his fair share of lives and he just keeps taking and taking. One more Simon One more and we can help you. You wouldn’t even need this mage.

Morgan raised an eyebrow when he seemed distracted but then as he saw a figure walk out from the background down the hall the ancient mage paled and backed away as if something had bitten him.

“The Lament configuration? That’s what Nathan was talking about!? Are you mad Simon, you let them out?”

~~~~~

Back at the house the triplets fell silent as it was clear Simon had taken Morgan with him. “I don’t think that was part of any plan we had.” Raven said sheepishly.

Ashe walked up to Samuel putting a hand on his shoulder. “It’s okay, we’ll get him back. Morgan’s resourceful and Simons panicking.”

The little imp walked into the room and said. "Um I hate to interrupt but I know where Simon went. He dropped his wallet on the floor and it has his liscense with his address in it. He had to have been stupid enough to go home, because he is stupid after all."

The imp handed Simon's pocket book to the member of the family that was closest to him, Theo.

Cassiel perked up. "Thank you little guy but I already tracked him down. I think Ramiel knows where he is too, he definitely has that locating ability that angels and the fallen do, he is the Blood God after all, right? It is his house, because he is a moron, like the imp said.

"Let's go you guys, before he does something else really stupid and we have to clean up more of a mess than we already have."

"I'll get the van." Damon said. "The rest of you fly, teleport, walk, or skip to the place. Whatever it takes. We have to hurry before Simon kills him."

----------

Simon pointed at the Cenobite and said. "Fuck immortality I just want to avoid an eternity in the lap of luxories with these things. I fucked up really bad, and I don't know what to do.

I don't care if you kill me even just help me deal with this problem. Please." Simon finally begged in desperation. "They want one more life, or mine. Is there a loop hole? Anything?"

Ramiel and Cassiel walked through the door with the rest of the Vincent clan in tow.

Samuel went over to Simon and started smacking the shit out of him. Noone moved to stop him. "Open the fucking cage now you imbecile."

Samuel knocked him into the cage and it flew open, breaking the lock with Simon's head.

Back
Top Bottom