Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Silent Hell (Nera x Beauvoir)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Raven Redwater looked around the sparsely lit gala with a bead of sweat on his brow. He had no right to be here. He wasn’t nearly well enough of a known artist and he didn’t have the references. It was simply a kind man in a mask who had insisted on giving a good word to some people behind this show. The next day he’d received a call.

He stood there in a black knight sweater and jeans with converse sneakers on his feet. A simple black choker with a golden ring adorned on his neck.

He watched as carts rolled by with black tarps thrown over them going behind a hastily hung black curtain in an extra space meant to be left open.

An angry woman with fiery kinky hair and pointed glasses walked over with a click of annoying heels. A woman in a black tip and white pencil skirt came up beside Raven meeting the woman.

“Cynthia what is the meaning of this. We have all our entries set up and well before time. The gala has already begun! And the Lockheart Show doesn’t take late entries as you know-“ she snipped.

The more stressed looking blind woman purses her lips. “Samantha, might I remind you, you are merely a judge on the panel. This is a last minute entry, demanded and sponsored by the Vincent family…” she put a hand on Ravens small shoulder. “This is Raven Redwater, a very promising young talent.”

There was clanking and clamoring before a whistle and suddenly the sheet dropped. Raven blink his golden amber eyes as his piece was revealed. A sculpture of a woman carved in marble streaked with silver, she held a crown above her head as if she were to put it on as she kept by a man’s corpse. The body having multiple stab wounds glazed in ruby color that matched the tears dripping down the woman’s face which contradicted her elated grin. A small placard on the sculpture was labeled “Then, Fall Caesar”.

Gasps among the crowd were heard but as the showing got back into progression not many fare approach a newbie unknown artist. A gentle smile remained on his lips though as he took a sip of wine. He hasn’t expected to become famous, but to just make these ungrateful snobs bask in his work. That, was enough.

Simon Tansley was late to his own art show. He was very nervous about the show, because he was unveiling the statue, Leviathon that he had created using his magic based on the terrible nightmares he kept having before he got his hands on the book that he knew would change his life forever.

He had made six of the seven sacrifices to Leviathon, not thinking much of the lives he had ended and destroyed in the process. He had killed before, would kill again, and it was nothing to him. But this time, this series of sacrifices had been different to him. What he had done for the first time was giving him nightmares, and he felt like he had to bring them into manifestation with his magical gift.

At the end of the show, the statue was wheeled into the room by a stuffy looking older woman with glasses. She looked bored as she unveiled the statue without a word. It was labeled, Leviathon.

It looked like a mockery of the crucifixion. A man fixed to a cross like apparatus, and torn apart by wires and apparatuses of torture, a broken grin on his face as he looked on in agony. It was beautiful dreadful and horrifying, and few there would know he did not carve it with his hands but with his magic and from the ether.

"Blasphemy...." Someone called out, and people started loosing their shit in a like manner, soon there were screams and shoots all around, before someone tossed a can of what appeared to be red paint on the statue he had created, Only it wasn't paint, it was blood.

"Everyone shut up and get the hell out." Simon yelled, furious his event had been ruined. But he stopped the only person he did not want to leave. "Everyone but you...." He said to Raven pointing in his direction as his magical will started clearing everyone out of the place.

Last edited:
Raven went about the night feeding the crowd fabricated politeness. He didn’t care about any of these people or their opinions. Those who didn’t applaud him criticized his take on Brutus being sculpted as a woman. He didn’t justify them with an answer.

He raised his own eyebrow as another piece was wheeled in at the very last minute. As it was revealed Raven did something quite rare for him. He froze. The statue was beautiful. A wrenching piece of blasphemy and agony; raw and powerful.

Only when the blood spilled onto the piece did Raven move as Simon Tansley demanded everyone leave. Raven moved to go, he’d only received lowball offers for his piece but the exposure was enough. He stopped though as Simons voiced boomed through the room for Raven and Raven alone to remain.

He watched everyone files out with an eyebrow crooked as he felt his own small compulsion to stay. As the doors shut and they were left alone in the barely lit room Raven felt nervous but his exterior remained cold and statuesque.

Simon Tansley was infamous in the entire world let alone the art world, but depending on who you asked. The art world was his. Whatever he wanted from Raven, it could make or ruin his entire career.

“Ungrateful.. Those people. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, forgive me for saying, perhaps some people shouldn’t be allowed their eyes.”

"Did you see that man throw blood all over my work of art?" Simon said, shaking with rage. "It actually makes it look better. I should have thanked him. He was the first time leave however so I did not get the chance." He paused and said. "Your art is, absolutely breathtaking. You alone can appreciate the beautiful tragedy that is mine."

Simon moved closer to the statue, wishing he had the vampire ability to tell what kind of blood he was dealing with or anything of the sort. He did not however. He did however, know that it was blood that painted his statue, and it was totally and completely something he had not expected to see.

"I won't even ask why you made the aggressor a woman. It really does not matter. It is perfection." Simon said. "What is your name? I am Simon Tansley. I organized this show, and everyone here was invited by me. None of them add up to your talents however, not even all of them put together."

Ravens spine shivered as he watched the rage ripple through Simon Tansley’s body. He didn’t however expect the compliment on his art and his eyes shimmered, perhaps the fainted dust in his cheeks.something in him though still said to watch the man like a hawk with every instinct on edge as he talked about Raven’s work.

“Thank you Mr. Tansley. That means a lot, forgive my arrogance towards the others but, yours is the only opinion I gave a damn about tonight.” He walked closer, though carefully. “I’m Raven, Raven Redwater. I doubt it’s familiar I have no studio space of my own.

Even though Simon keeps complimenting his work, it seems as though it might be a test. To see if Raven will scramble over himself at the man’s feet. Like maybe Tansley wants to see if Raven will humiliate himself after just the merest attention from him.

Raven tucked a lock of black hair behind his ear. “Will you remove it? The blood I mean? I mean it might help or hinder the value if you’re looking to sell but, it’s so beautiful.” Raven walked around the piece admiring it with his hands behind his back. His clothing his a good portion of his body, but what could he seen was like white porcelain was he moved m.

Simon paused for a moment, considering it. It took him a moment to formulate a reply. "I think I am going to keep it. I felt like it was missing something. Now I see what that was. The blood is perfect. Its absolutely perfect. Whoever threw the blood on here was doing me a favor."

He heard sirens going off, and he turned to the man at his side. "Fuck the owner of the place must have called the police over the blood incident. The last thing I wanted to do was to have to deal with fucking cops tonight." He sighed and said. "Do you want to duck out the back door before we end up getting questioned about this?"

Simon exhaled deeply. "I suppose they will probably hunt me down later, but maybe, just maybe they will be satisfied with whatever Cynthia has to say about this." He paused dramatically before adding. "But I doubt either of us is that lucky." Simon repeated himself. "If we hurry than we can get some dinner tonight instead of spending it talking to the cops."

Simon finally decided to push the man at his side a little bit harder. "Come on let's go, before its too late."

Raven smiled gently as Simon decided he would keep the statue. “I agree, besides who would ever appreciate it as much?” He took a sudden step back, startled by the alarm. He looked around as Simon tried to quickly usher him off.

He hesitated looking at the statue. “But your piece-!? Wait, dinner-?” He gave one last look before running with Simon following him through door after door.

“Wait! Through here!” Raven shoved open a door that said ‘employees only’ revealing a staircase. He lead Simon up the stairs quickly. “I looked up the blueprints- I like to know the quickest way out of places.” He explained with a shrug as he ascended the stairs until he shoved open the door to floor seven.

“My car is just around here-“ as they rounded a pillar in the parking garage younger artists car stuck out like a sore thumb. Not because it was beat up or dirty but because it was so obviously his cat. A vintage beetle painted all black with tinted windows and white ringed tires. It’s paint sparkled like the black eyes of a hungry monster. As they got into the black and white leather interior Raven threw the shifter into reverse and soon they peeled out of the garage.

“Sorry- it’s not luxurious but, my mom was a Mortician and Funeral Director, and this was her baby she drove around for marketing reasons. It used to have advertisement stickers but I did commissions and saved up, got them removed and a fresh coat of paint.” He was rambling a bit as he drove nervously. “Um, where are we going?”

"We are going to my house." Simon explained. "You will absolutely love it there, just take two rights, and a left, and its the big house on the hill."

With that Simon and Raven began driving towards a large manor just outside of town. Simon opened the door for his new pupil, and led him inside the house.

His house was filled with a lot of different dark works of art, not all that were even created by Simon, although many were.

One in particular was sitting idle. a box that was begging to be opened that was sitting on top of the counter. Simon realized he left it there, and went to get the Lament Configuration and took it into the next room. "Sorry, I was not expecting anyone. Or I would have cleaned up before you got here. And this piece, its not for you."

With that Simon stashed the box, in safe in the other room, locking it before going back out and preparing a nice dinner for Raven.

"I hope you like pork chops and rice." Simon said as he started to feel anxious about the dinner and hoped that Raven did not pick up on the fact something was wrong here.

As Raven pulled up to the manor he swallowed a bit. It was large and imposing, but not nearly as much so as the man next to him.

As they entered the house the man tried to justify and explain away the nasty rumors that swirled about Simon Tansley. Mostly it seemed like Simon held grudges better than anyone.

Raven knew this, he didn’t want to piss Simon off. As the man quickly picked up the box he just smiled gently. “I understand- it’s beautiful though.”

As the mage came back and spoke Raven’s lips turned up sheepishly. “Um sorry to be a pain in the side. I don’t eat meat-“ he admitted nervously.

~~~~

Raven sat at the black oak table his soft pink lips pursed as he blew on a hot piece of food. “My compliments to the chef. Thank you again for inviting me to your home. It’s an honor.” It wasn’t really heard of, being invited to Simon Tansley’s private abode. He was a very private and abrasive man at times so surely he’d invited Raven here with something in mind.

He took a polite sip of red wine. At this point he was about 3/4ths of the way through his glass. Suddenly he set it down, wine dripping down his chin like blood. “I feel-“ suddenly his eyes flashed a blinding yet somehow dull toned silver as he pushed his back against the chair.

“Did you-?” Raven was slurring his words as he stood and gripped the table his nails suddenly forming into black manicured claws as the shadows seemed to gather around him .

He leaned onto the table with both hands, obviously having trouble standing. His polite persona quickly dropped as did he clutching the table and glaring at Simon. “You just putting me under to fuck me or something? When I’m back up-“ he didn’t finish as he slumped back onto the floor breathing heavily as helpless as a kitten. He wasn’t sure it Simon was trying to knock him out, or just make him gentle. But Raven just prayed he had the opportunity to kill Simon after.

~~~~~~~~

A raspy voice only familiar to Simon would fill his head and he would catch the reflection of the high priestess herself standing by a statue behind him.

“…… one yet remains, you are close enough to taste our gifts.” A gentle smile that was somehow more sickening than any twisted grin settled on her lips.

Another more breathless voice came from the kitchen as the figure of what had once been a woman stepped into the doorway. “And such a beautiful offering you’ve brought-“ she gasped out. The woman’s body was covered in what appeared to be ritually mutilated flesh. Her throat in particular had a wide gash held open by pins.

Pins much like the ones that appeared to be driven deep into the priestess’ own skull at points of a grid carved all across her scalp.

“…yet I sense hesitation Mr. Tansley.” The priestess stepped up to Simons side as her footprints left wet, bloody marks on his pristine floor. It was as if she dared him to turn and look at her. “Is there something you think this boy can give you that our god cannot?” She blatantly questioned.

“Perfection is an illusion. This man knows pain.” The priestess directed Simons attention to faint white scars across Ravens arms peeking from under the sweater. “He’s even inflicted more suffering on himself-“

Simon watched as Raven slumped to the ground, surprised by the claws, realizing that the other man was something other than human, and recognizing that he had a pretty good prize in his hands. A part of him shivered when the High Priestess of Hell came out to speak to him.

He couldn't help but wonder just how horribly awful the suffering of hell must be. He had played around with hell for his entire life. As an infernalist, a mage of a cult that together could do awesome things such as summoning demons, and starting blazing infernos. Why wasn't it enough that while standing alongside the others he could do this?

He had turned his entire coven into the sacrifices needed for the Lament Configuration. He had only one left. Just one, and he could have the power he saught. Yet he hesitated. He wanted Raven for himself.

Simon spoke to the High Priestess. "He intrigues me." Simon said, licking his lips as he took another drink of his red wine trying to make as if he were not just terrified of what the Leviathon would offer him.

"I want him for myself." Simon decided as he looked down at the beautiful Nephilim. "He is an angel. He is my angel. His flesh will be my canvas."

With that Simon lifted the man off the ground, surprised by how heavy the man was given how small he was. The mage dragged him down into the basement, where he placed him on a table that he had used to play with victims of his own. Usually Witch Hunters, whom he hated with a passion for capturing and burning those like him at the stake.

Raven was no Witch Hunter though, he deserved special care, and in Simon's expert hands, he was going to get it.

Simon began by taking his ritual athame, and proceeded to begin carving his initals into the lower lip of the Nephilim.

"You are my work of art, I sign all of my art like this, so it only makes sense for you to have the same."

The lead cenobites face held an intrigued smile until he spoke of keeping Raven to himself, then it flattened.

“You must finish. We will not be denied!” The second cenobite gasped out.

However as he spoke the last part about using the man as his canvas she smirked. “Intriguing, perhaps you have even more potential than we imagined.” The priestess murmured as Simon toted away his prize.

~~~~~~

Raven vaguely recalled being hauled up off the floor. Then grunting as he was lifted onto a table his body moving ever so gently. “Wha- what are-“ he managed groggily. Letting out a whimper as the mage gripped his lower lip.

Raven let out a slurred noise of pain, sucking in air and whimpering as Simon carved into his lip. Yet a flush formed on his cheeks and his knees squeezed together. His blood ran black with just a sheen of crimson and a dull silver pearlescence between his teeth. He did his best to hold still and not swallow too much as the blood seeped between the corners of his lips and down his chin.

The Nephilim’s eyes turned black for a moment and his body surged as his claws came out, but it wasn’t enough and he relaxed once more with an even deeper flush. “Are you gonna kill me-?” He managed weakly.

Last edited:
Simon watched Raven as he lay their fighting for the strength to struggle, in obvious pain.

When he asked if he was going to kill him, Tansley looked thoughfully at his new protegee. "Death is the final lesson, but I feel it is a lesson I am not supposed to give you. I see you are no stranger to pain. But your skin is marred. I can fix that for you. I have magics that can make your skin pristine once again. But you have to agree to something for me."

"You have to agree to being my protegee. Letting me not only use you as a canvas, but teach you all that I know. I will work with you one way or another, but if you agree, and I don't have to keep you drugged all the time, it will be a lot easier." Simon explained.

"So what do you say, Raven?" Simon inquired. "Do you want to be my willing student, or my prisoner? The perks of the former outweigh the limitations of the latter."

Raven tasted his own blood and squirmed on the table groaning a bit before Simon began to speak. He was beginning to realize some of the rumors of the famous artist and mage may not only be true but possibly under exaggerated. He wanted to make Raven a piece of art and his protege?

“You want to make me into art, yet keep me alive. You’re insane, completely-… you really are an artist.” He managed meekly. “If it’s a choice of compliance or torture. I’ll take the non drugged option.” He coughed a bit.

He glared at Tansley for a moment. “But if you’re going to do this, I better be your best piece to this day- Do you understand?”

Last edited:
Simon smiled a bit. He did not seem to mind being called insane. He knew he was a misunderstood genius, and if that led to some people using the word crazy, so be it.

Simon went over to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle, a potion of some sort. "This is a healing potion. Once you take it not only will it deal with the feeling of being drugged, it will clear you skin and make it brand new.

"This means of course, I can experiment with different designs and fix mistakes on you. I can keep going until I have done perfectly.

He thought for a moment about the Cenobites that were hounding him for the final sacrifice. He would do it eventually, but it would not be Raven.

"Stay still, Raven." Simon said as he started to feed the potion to the Nephilim, waiting for its effects.

Raven watched the man go over to fetch something and just took a moment to stare upwards. It didn’t matter at what, he just wondered what kind of insane he had to be to go through with this. Was he really going to devote his life to being Simon Tansley’s art project?

He obediently swallowed the potion as Simon held it to his lips, his brows creasing a bit as he endured the taste. As his head began to clear Raven sat up and tensed at first but made no move to flee. He wasn’t stupid, this man would easily subdue him again. Raven was trapped the moment he was alone with the mage.

“This all sounds very, painful.” He admitted. “I’m curious, what does a protégé mean to you? I’m willing to bet it’s different than the standard person’s idea of one.” He looked down as he suddenly felt a tingling on his scars watching them disappear.” Suddenly he stood but all he did from there was shuck off his sweater and undershirt exposing the pale porcelain underneath with gentle muscle and marbled slopes.

He swallowed his pride and unbuttoned his jeans dropping them to the floor and leaving him in his crimson silk boxer briefs. His cheeks dusted lightly as he gently turned. Other than the scars he’d given himself, his body was unmarred and near angelic. No piercing nor tattoo had touched him.

“I um, was told never to marr my skin growing up and then the one time I went to get a tattoo as an adult the woman said she would cry if I made her scar my ‘perfect skin’. I really don’t see what the fuss is about. I have good skin-“

"You did art on yourself Raven, but you did very very bad art." Simon said in reply. "No offense but with skin as beautiful as yours, the markings must be just as beautiful. Since we are getting to know each others bodies and how we have been created I should show you something.

Simon stripped out of his clothes himself, but as he did he said. "Don't worry, fucking you against your will isn't something I would do, and this isn't me coming on to you, but I want to show you my sigils. My own mentor drew them on me. He did so well, don't you think?" He paused and said. "See how they seem to glow? Its a pure magical touch."

"My mentor was very powerful. We had a falling out before he got sent back to hell but, he was very creative, very destructive, very beautiful in his own right. I think he did a great job."

"What do you think of the symbols? They came from some special brands. Ones that pierce deep into the mortal soul. I have been told that they have twisted my soul, made me lose myself in a quest for power. I suppose they are right. It is something I crave and have for a very long time."

Raven flushed deeper as Simon spoke. “Well, no offense m, but you fucking me isn’t at the top of my ‘horrifying things’ list.” But as Simon stripped he watched with obvious awe. He studied the almost shining sigils and etches in the mage’s skin.

“They look like they’d bite or sting if you touched them. Beautiful…” he admitted. “Your mentor is quite the genius.” He stated looking over Simons body a bit shamelessly.

“I’m afraid I don’t remember much of my time before this city. The town I came from was very quiet very foggy. As far as interesting pasts go. Most people don’t believe me about this or say it’s a traumatic metaphor. All I can tell you is my mother was kept in a cage, by the town not just the man people falsely call my father.”

He sat back up on the table. “They said she was the bride of the devil. ‘Father’ would often talk about beating me and he came close but everytime he raised a hand to me he froze then backed down. Eventually some nice people took me away and brought me here. Since then I’ve been an orphan and a struggling student who managed to get into an art high school.”

Simon listened intently to the words the other was saying. "You know it may sound cliche as hell but where you came from can be a far cry from where you are going. My own past is boring. Child of a well to do self made man and a heiress that hooked up. They just happened to also know how do magic spells."

"So your mother was kept in a cage? Like a dog? I cannot imagine what it was like for you having to witness that. I suppose that is probably why you left home. It sounds like a very odd place. Dreadful even. Like a true little slice of hell." Simon replied.

"I was not abused at all, so the fact I am crazy as you put it, is really really odd in the grand scheme of things. I did survive a fire, but when your family is a bunch of pyromancers, what the hell do you expect after all?"

"I was cursed though, from a young age. Pissed a demon off, so I could only get power by stealing it from other people or by willingly getting them to hand it over to me for my own use." Simon sighed. "I am trying to determine how to best begin your training. You did not get to eat much before. But you may not be in the mood after tasting your own blood in your mouth."

"Have you ever painted in blood?" Simon inquired. "Blood tends to always end up in my work some how or another. I was going to try and do the last project totally without it. But even that pathetic tortured soul seemed to cry out for blood." He sighed and said. "What would you do for art? What would you endure, what would you make others suffer?"

Last edited:
Raven thought for a moment m. “If you aren’t the product of trauma. Then you must truly be a mad genius. Burdened by your place above the rest of them no?”

The next bit caught Raven by surprise. “A curse? Interesting.” When Simon spoke of blood his protege got a look of sudden thought. The smaller man suddenly ran over to where he’d left his leather satchel and pulled out a package wrapped in brown cloth. He walked up to his mentor with the package to his chest.

“Art is the only way to express the things that plague the shadows of my mind and dreams. Canvas, ink, plaster, marble. It doesn’t express the rawness of my vision. But maybe if I devote my body and mind to your teachings than I’ll realize the potential of my art.”

He unwrapped the bundle revealing a black leather book with weathered pages. “I can’t cast spells. But I know spells. This is my book of shadows. It’s written in ink mixed with my blood. It’s the only way the incantations didn’t disappear from the paper-“ he held the book and subconsciously bit his lip. “I’ve never shown anyone this. It’s like the crazy ramblings of a madman, but maybe lending this book to you will give you an idea of my devotion to this. To you. There isn’t much you could ask as my mentor that I wouldn’t try to do.”

Simon got dressed without saying another word, and then said. "You can dress too if you want. Unless doing this naked works better for you. It's not necessary though. Basically I want you to do whatever you feel you need to get in the mood."

Simon led the other man into the next room, opening the door to a nice large thick block that looked like stone. "I know it looks like stone, but its actually pliable, like clay. You can use your hands to form into into something, and I want to see something out of your nightmares. Something that has kept you awake at night. Something that is as terrifying as my statue.

"While you work on that, I will get to doing a spell with some borrowed power that I get from one of the Blood Gems, and I will use it to transport my statue while you work on making this statue. Let me know if you need help inspiration, wine, whatever it takes to get this done."

At the invitation Raven quickly out mmmm put his clothes on. He followed after Simon his jaw opening a bit as the obelisk of material was revealed. Simons instructions were clear but left anxiety in Raven. “What you’re asking- we’ll it’d have to be perfect. That could take months-“ these were his only protests as he walked around the block eyeing it. Envisioning the creation.

He grabbed an apron pulling it over his head and tying it behind his back.

~~~~~

It took weeks, maybe months, Raven wasn’t sure. He couldn’t count the days and nights he’d gone without eating or sleeping. By the time he was nearly finished his ribs were almost visible.

The day he finished he stood atop a ladder in an apron and black jeans with black gloves on his hands. He went searching for Simon in the large estate til he found him. “I’ve done what you instructed- it’s finished.” He smirked.

Back in the room Raven pulled a rope causing a sheet over his piece to drop to the floor in a graceful motion. The statue was extravagant yet ghastly. It depicted a man or at least man like creature with its shoulders reared back to the sky. The butchers apron it wore was tattered and torn by the barbed wire it was breaking off it’s own chest. The humanoid held an outlandishly large blade in one hand that Raven hard carved to look as if it were dripping viscera.

The strangest and most eye catching thing however was the enormous triangular like helmet or mechanism that adorned the man’s head. It looked way to heavy and large for the man to be standing yet he was. The helmet had curious bumps and nodules, maybe pipes even along the sides.

“It’s not as blasphemous. But this is a look into my nightmares.”

Simon studied Pyramid Head, looking next to the statue of the Lament Configuration, standing beside it now.

"It's genius. It's horrifying, it's beautiful. It's nightmarish." The mage said to his protege.

He turned around for a moment his back to the statues. "I was reading through your Book of Shadows the entire time you were working on this. I have to say I have been curious to try some of this stuff, and yet I am afraid to. The feeling I get when I read the weirdness in it. It's genius. Like everything you do."

Simon thought he heard a low moan coming from behind him. He turned around and looked at the statue. "Damn that is creepy. I thought I heard...."

He paused, and turned around ignoring it for a moment. "Sitting here reading these Books and writing in my journals is starting to get in my head or something."

"Do you want to get out tonight and get something to eat? You have not eaten in weeks. You have only taken enough water to survive. You need something Raven." Simon told his student as he ignored the statue for another minute.

Raven couldn’t help twiddling his thumbs behind his back as Simon observed his labor. As Simon complimented his work in their own artistic language the two shared the smaller man couldn’t help the pink that dusted his cheeks.

The protege raised an eyebrow at the house his master claimed to hear but was quickly drawn back by the offer of food. Now that he was done Raven felt his stomach clenching hard. As an artist he was used to denying himself basic needs for his work but it didn’t make the sudden comeback any less.

“Your praise gives me the the energy to keep creating. Until I met you I met very few who appreciates my work besides horror fans with no real credit to their name. Dinner though, I would like that very much Simon, just let me rinse off the medium and change into something more dinner appropriate.”

He ran up the steps to the attic room in which he’d been staying in thus far. He quickly stripped off his grungy sculpting clothes and climbed into the shower which was almost like it’s own room. He turned on the rain setting before sitting in a heap on the floor of the shower.

He sat there for a few minutes before beginning to rub off the muck and the grime almost ritualistically. He grabbed a sponge and ran it all along his body a few times til he threw it at the wall. This wasn’t it; this wasn’t enough he was too fired up too passionate.

One hand slowly drifted down his stomach to the v of his waistline then skin of his thigh. It wasn’t long before Raven had taken his growing cock into his hand and was stroking himself quickly but gently under the water. Assuming privacy he let himself be heard moaning lightly and softly until the movements grew more fervent.

The Nephilim grew more heated and animated until it was like he was writhing on the ground. It was clear he was quickly reaching his peak but something was happening. Moans started to sound a bit more like groans and small hisses of pain filled his voice as drops of blackish red began to fall from him.

In his movements Simon would see two gashes starting to form along his back. Sudden Raven reached his climax, and as he lay on the floor spurting on himself under the cascading water, blood began to pool down the drain as the bony structures of wings extended from his back. Almost in slow motion the skeletal wings fanned out as he spent the last of his orgasm.

It was all because of art. He’d made art, and the one person whose opinion he genuinely cares about had called it just that. What greater pleasure could there be in life? He wondered as he lay on the floor. His all but useless and broken wings retracted back to their space before he got up and finished his shower.

~~~~~

Raven came down the steps a tad later in a blazer with a black skintight shirt one could swear was almost see through. He paired it with a choker, jeans and boots that had a bit of a heel. “Sorry there was a lot of grime.” He lied. Though he wondered if Simon somehow called him on lying if he’d admit to what he’d actual been doing.

Simon glared at Raven, and then said. "You know, Raven, I have excellent security in my house. I have camera's everywhere. I know everything that goes on in this place. I am aware of what you were really doing."

Simon's deeply annoyed look turned to amusement. "So tell me, what were you thinking about when you were in there whacking off? The art, or me? I just have to know."

Simon went up behind the man and slapped him on the back, not hard enough it hurt, but enough that it should have gotten his attention.

He was distracted for a moment again when he heard the moaning from before. "Are you fucking with me Raven? Are you making those noises to try and freak me out when I am not looking at you?"

He paused momentarily as he turned in the direction of the two statues, and he could have sworn the Pyramid head had moved ever so slightly. "What the total fuck?" He squealed as not only could he have sworn it had moved, he saw it starting to actually move in front of him. What the hell had his magic and this place done?

As the big large sword sqeaked, things got even more fucked up, as the statue he had entitled Lament, was turning to fleshly reality, and the man on the blasphemous version of the cross was tearing himself down from the thing as he watched.

"Let's go!" Simon squealed as he grabbed Raven by the shirt and pulled him closer to him.

Ravens face turned beet red as his mentor called him out. He couldn’t help it. “Y-you watched me-?” He sputtered a bit. But he crossed his arms and relaxed. “Well I guess I did agree for you to have entitlement to my body- which I guess this falls under. If you just know it was both, but while you are attractive that isn’t why. You praised and validated my art. Made me feel accomplished to someone whose opinion actually matters-“ As Simon questioned him about the noises he raised an eyebrow.

“Me? Are you kidding I used to terrify school teachers with how much noise I didn’t make.” He stated. Just then he watched Simon and caught the movement from the corner of his eye. “What the fuck-? Did you put some spell-“ just then his creation seemed to break free from its stand.

A voice gasping for breath wheezed from the cenobites mouth. “We will not be denied Simon Tansley” Raven gasped as Simon pulled him closer. The monster walked towards them a hand reaching out.

There was a loud and sudden crash as the large metal sword came crashing down between the approaching monster and its targets.

Raven nearly jumped out of his skin but shoved Simon towards an exit. “Run! He shouted before bolting off himself and dragging his mentor along if the man wouldn’t move himself.

As they ran for a split second Simon could see the reflection of Hell’s priestess smirking ever so gently in the glass.

Back
Top Bottom