Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

Sorry about this double post, again x3

Anyways, a new card for me, Ob, Nixilis, the fallen

Probably one of the most awesome demon cards ever made, because of its awesome landfall effect :p

I play Magic, I normally play the black deck. I actually have first addition Magic cards.

Lord of the pit <3 lol

Zennarion said:
x3

I need it in my devour deck, and now i know why i couldn't find tidalmaker, its because its called tidemaker^^;
Lorthos the Tidemaker?

He's a silly bitch. I run him in my silly bitches deck.

Zennarion said:
I meant Mycoloth XD
Mycoloth is a silly bitch, too. And he's so much fun in my elf deck, where I can make X amount of tokens in a turn, where X is however many i damn well please.

It could be fun to add to my devour deck, but right now im looking forward to testing my new grixis deck x3
And with my 2 fortune thieves, it'll be hard to kill me, unless you use 'lose life' effects

Zennarion said:
It could be fun to add to my devour deck, but right now im looking forward to testing my new grixis deck x3
And with my 2 fortune thieves, it'll be hard to kill me, unless you use 'lose life' effects
Mana Barbs x4

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=126289">http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=126289</a><!-- m -->
Fortune thief

Mana barb won't work

Zennarion said:
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=126289
Fortune thief

Mana barb won't work
Yeah. and it's a 0/1 for 5. It wouldn't last in a TOD deck. Utterly annihilated.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Tortoise formation then. Or any other number of spells, enchantments, or equipments that make them untargetable.
Counter it, then. Or I can chain the damage on it so it hits before tortoise formation. Plus I always can use that turn to peg the player for a lot of damage.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
And I can counter your counters, or chains.

Don't get into this shit again, it's pointless.
You can't counter a counter if it is from a trigger ability from creatures.

I can make it so that it can't use that ability, or simply destroy the creature any numerous effects, make you sack it, gain control of it, etc...

People are well aware of the fact that cards can be countered (Stopped) they don't need you shoving it in their face every time they bring out a card or combo they like.

It's getting old.

Very casual, and mostly geared towards group games... usually with something going on the piss off a group somewhere in my deck if they don't have a sense of humor. LIke Endless Whispers, or my Banding Fortified Area Wall deck, with a couple of Shadow Creatures and Grand Melee. OR my clerics with Task Mage Assembly.

I"m also the guy that will throw in stuff like Confusion in the Ranks. And the one to call people on thier BS. Like one of our last group games, a guy came with a Spike Deck that allowed him limitless Spike Weavers, among other things. So he was using them to cancle all combat damage against him. When he finally attacked me, I played Fog. And he just whines really loudly "No one plays with FOG!" I still mimic that whine when I'm playing him and he complains because I had a Dark Banishing or something.

ArcturusV said:
Very casual, and mostly geared towards group games... usually with something going on the piss off a group somewhere in my deck if they don't have a sense of humor. LIke Endless Whispers, or my Banding Fortified Area Wall deck, with a couple of Shadow Creatures and Grand Melee. OR my clerics with Task Mage Assembly.

I"m also the guy that will throw in stuff like Confusion in the Ranks. And the one to call people on thier BS. Like one of our last group games, a guy came with a Spike Deck that allowed him limitless Spike Weavers, among other things. So he was using them to cancle all combat damage against him. When he finally attacked me, I played Fog. And he just whines really loudly "No one plays with FOG!" I still mimic that whine when I'm playing him and he complains because I had a Dark Banishing or something.
I have a friend trying to play a spike deck. I think he was splicing a little blue into it because he was going to use the +1/+1 counters to take control of enemy creatures. And the brilliance of Doubling Season's.

I know it's not the same guy, because he's the one who told me I should play fog in my elf deck.

There's really nothing wrong with Fog, or Holy Day, or any of its variations. Though I did like Equal Treatment in my weenie deck. I think there's just a certain mentality that people develop. I know quite a few people that cannot understand, at all, why I would put lifegain in a deck. Even as I beat them time and time again with only 8 life left... keeping in mind I gained 20 during the game.

Back
Top Bottom