Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

Zennarion said:
Why not just buy 'From the Vault: Dragons'?
That's what i'm doing for some of it, actually XD. I plan on running Nicol Bolas (Pre plainswalker spark), so it helps. My friend owes me it, so free awesome cards!

And the dragon planeswalker?

Also, i just found an awesome combination with two new world wake cards XD

Abyssal Persecutor(You can't win the game and you opponent can't lose the game) + Bazaar Trader(Target player gains control of target creature, artifact or land you control) Bazaar trade is pretty mean in a landwalker deck as well :p

Zennarion said:
And the dragon planeswalker?

Also, i just found an awesome combination with two new world wake cards XD

Abyssal Persecutor(You can't win the game and you opponent can't lose the game) + Bazaar Trader(Target player gains control of target creature, artifact or land you control) Bazaar trade is pretty mean in a landwalker deck as well :p
Nope, not plainswalker, dont need it.

And I got a worse combo to use, it'll make people cry.

Abyssal Persecutor + Novablast Worm. I've been keeping track of the release cards on the site.

Zennarion said:
Why novablast?

It would just destroy abyssal
That's the point. Peg them to 7 or less with Abyssal, and instant win with Novablast, better if you can give the latter haste. If they are less than 0 already, instant win the moment you call the attack. If they have more than 0, then they can save themselves with a fog or something.

Zennarion said:
Ah^^;

I still prefer my way :p
It is a good way, yes, but you are just giving them a 6/6 to peg you with until they find a way to get rid of it. And it's really easy to get rid of a creature now, with sacrificing, devour, etc. Vampires would crush you with that.

Zennarion said:
I have ways of defending myself against that one x3

Wall of Denial is a good start :p
Yes, but since you are paying black, that means that the other two you play to play Abyssal is a white and a blue. Plus, the shroud on it doesn't stop it from being forced sacrificed.

Zennarion said:
I know but its strong enough to survive abyssal, thats just what i wanted it to be XD
Strong enough to stop Abyssal, but by barely. That, and it's susceptible for you sacrificing from cards, and stronger beasts, like the new green Avatar. It will eat you alive.

^^;

You mean the green elemental Omnath, Locus of mana?

Would do good in my beast deck, but i wonder how good against it x3

Zennarion said:
^^;

You mean the green elemental Omnath, Locus of mana?

Would do good in my beast deck, but i wonder how good against it x3
I found a few ways to get it to beasty proportions around turn 3 or 4 in a elf deck.

Zennarion said:
Try being up against a 14/12 in fifth round? :p
Try somewhere around 20/20 in round 5.

Turn 1, forest, sigil of vigil.
Turn 2, forest, lanowar elves x2
Turn 3, forest, Thousand year elixer, lanowar elves x1
Turn 4, forest, Elvish Archdruid. Tap Archdruid, pay one to untap it. Tap Archdruid and lanowar elves. Play Omnath. 11/11
Turn 5, forest, Elvish Archdruid. Tap both, pay one to untap one, tap it, tap lanowars. 34/34

Raziel99 said:
Zennarion said:
Try being up against a 14/12 in fifth round? :p
Try somewhere around 20/20 in round 5.

Turn 1, forest, sigil of vigil.
Turn 2, forest, lanowar elves x2
Turn 3, forest, Thousand year elixer, lanowar elves x1
Turn 4, forest, Elvish Archdruid. Tap Archdruid, pay one to untap it. Tap Archdruid and lanowar elves. Play Omnath. 11/11
Turn 5, forest, Elvish Archdruid. Tap both, pay one to untap one, tap it, tap lanowars. 34/34
Actually, I look at this, and while it would be useful for decks that use lands that come into play, it takes a perfect starting (with going second), and with a useless sigil of vigil for first turn, so i'll change this to:

Turn 1, Forest, Lanowar elves
Turn 2, Forest, Thousand year Elixer
Turn 3, Forest, Elvish Archdruid, tap to put in two lanowar elves, , tap one to untap Archdruid, tap to play another Archdruid, tap for Omnath. 4/4
Turn 4, Another Archdruid, tap both, pay one to untap one, tap it, tap out lanowar elves. 21/21
Turn 5, Another Archdruid/lanowar/forest. Omnath is now between 39/39 and 43/43. Or better yet, make the last card played Scuttlemutt. Omnath is 37/37 instead, but can have his color changed in case of destruction cards like Terror.

Eight mana for an 8/8

Pay eight to tap up to eight permanants, and those perm don't untap during their controllers next untap step.

x3

I need it in my devour deck, and now i know why i couldn't find tidalmaker, its because its called tidemaker^^;

Back
Top Bottom