Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

I play Magic too, i normally play red or blue or/and both. Don't like fatty green too much. Started in Tenth Edition and im still collecting lol. Over 1689 cards ;p

Red and blue eh Shark? Should check out Oddyssy block. Came out before you started, but it was set up so the second set in it was Black oriented, and very friendly to black's allies. And the next set was designed to be white and green tilted, and friendly to its allies.

Combined with a ton of graveyard mechanics it became very friendly to red and blue. Plus it's not one of the 'Broken" blocks so packs of it are still fairly cheap.

Oddyssy block, thanks for the heads up, but im fine thanks. You see im only really collecting from tenth edition onwards.
Though Blue/Green decks fun, especially if you gear them towards flying, trample, and shroud. (Draw/Beatdown deck)
I've got four decks i currently use for casual. Though Red/Blue is fun too (ping/bounce control deck).

Nekrosilisk88 said:
sharkfish1e said:
Oooh vampires, i take it you looking forward for the sets after Worldwake.
hell dude I'm enjoying Zendikar and Worldwake too much atm. I especially love Sorin.

Oh the planeswalker his not bad, i've only ever had one planeswalker it was Liliana Vess.

I have 4 5/4 beasts, with a mana cost on 3, and a souls might and some other cards that can boost them even more, and with the enchantment that allows me to win the game once i have a monster with 20 or more, i have a lot of fun

Good idea, i like playing around card combo's. Especially stuff like this play a Sparkmage Apprentice for some quick ping damage. Imagine if you had a creature like Vedalken Mastermind, you can now return Sparkmage Apprentice and go for another ping. To repeat the cycle add a Stonybrook Angler in the mix. Hehe.

Something simple or easy.

ah. yeah my turn three Thrax combo is Rotting rats+Animate dead. Pisses people off.\ reallybad. Had one guy blow a sadistic sacrament on two Animate Deads in one game he was so ticked with it XD.

My favorite thing to do when someone has a really nice stack on the field and you have nothing to lose? Planar Cleansing. Destroy all permanents on the field. (This includes Mana.)

Kingschoolyou said:
My favorite thing to do when someone has a really nice stack on the field and you have nothing to lose? Planar Cleansing. Destroy all permanents on the field. (This includes Mana.)

Its destroy all nonland permanents

Nekrosilisk88 said:
Kingschoolyou said:

Its destroy all nonland permanents
Yes, I said "Mana" not land. Lands stay. But I'm talking about the shit that stacks on top of them and what not. Those go too. Enchanted Lands, Enchanments that make lands like a creature, so on and so forth.

Devoted Druid + Quillspike and then a card that can give it trample and perhaps shielding plax= More than 3 mil. in power and thoughness :p

Back
Top Bottom