Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((Covert/Ra)) A crow's desire, a priestess's nightmare.

Satsuki sighed softly, arching her back as she was on the verge of comming. "Please... I need your cum..." she whispered harshly. She bit her lower lip, feeling herself climax onto his thick cock. She continued to thrust, sheathing his dick over and over again.

Takeshi smirks as he keeps bucking. "Beg like a little whore... Beg like its water.." He grins as he bucks rougher and rougher, her juices splattering.

Satsuki gasped and moaned loudly, her hands gripping his sides as she held on. She grunted, "Please.... cum for me," she whispered passionately.

"Mmmm thats not begging you little slut.." He smirks as he bucks rougher now, her lips bruising a deep purple. "Beg now or i will just cum all over your body and not inside you..."

She winced, crying out as it was growing even more painful. Satsuki dug her nails into his chest, "Ohhhh!" she cried, "Please... cum into me... I'm begging you," she begged.

Takeshi grinned as he flipped over so she was on her back and he kept thrusting into her, panting more and more. "Your pussy? Is that where you want it?"

Satsuki groaned as she was pushed onto her back, her hands clutching onto his arms. She wanted to feel his cum in her, but she couldn't... she would be pregnant, "No... not in there... anywhere but there..." she whispered.

He pushes in all the way, jamming his cock into her cervix till he passed it, his tip directly in her uterus. He grins as he saw her facial expression.

She groaned in pain, her face twisting in pain and pleasure. Satsuki cried, finally climaxing into him at once. She gasped and shuddered, her skin shivering.

At the same time she climaxed he couldnt help but release into her, filling her uterus up with cum than her pussy, some oozing out around hsi shaft onto the bed. "Fucking cunt..." He keeps thrsuting in and out mixing it around, coating her walls, her uterus filled to the brim with his cum.

She fell rather motionless, her chest heaving up and down as she panted. She loosened her hold on his arms, clenching her eyes slightly. Satsuki lifted her hips slightly, before fear suddenly instilled in her. She might be pregnant thanks to him...

He grins as he keeps his cock into her releasing more, filling her up more until the pool under her hips was a large puddle. "Heh good girl.... You love it and you know it..."

She kept her eyes closed, falling still under him. Her eyes slowly opened to gaze at him, the dark demon before her. She shuddered, turning her head in disgust.

He pulls out of her abused cunt and drops her so her ass is in the puddle of cum. He releases the rest on her as it falls on her chest, covering her tits. "Heh you know what? Im gonna stay here tonight, tomorrow morning I'll give ya another fuck.." He smirks as he gropes her tits roughly now, his dick still semi hard.

Satsuki panted, groaning softly as she arched, feeling her body climax in reaction to his. She closed her eyes, her body aching with pain as she fell still under his touch. Her eyes gazed off to the side, tears in her eyes as she shuddered a bit. It was an even more of a nightmare at the idea that he would be staying tonight.

Takeshi grins as he gropes rougher, his nails digging into her skin. "Say now 'Thanks master, thank you for the fuck, thank you for your cum, You are my god.' Say it..." He grins as he commands her to say some lines now as he still gropes her.

She slowly turned her tear filled eyes to the bastard that found satisfaction in her misery. "'Thank you master, thank you for the fuck, thank you for your cum... you... you are my god,'" she murmured bitterly, shuddering as she tried to inch away from his touch.

His dick hardening again as he smirked. "Mmmm your god is gonna give you another present.." He smirks as he pushes her back into the puddle of cum on the bed, raising her hips so the tip of his dick was in her ass as he grins. "Now beg for master, Beg him to fuck you in your dirty little ass."

"N-no... please... no more..." she protested, clutching the bed sheets as he threatened to enter her again. She felt sore, tired, and wanting nothing more then for this crow demon to leave.

"No?" He backhands her roughly as he grabs her by her hair and yanks it, jamming his cock into her ass. "Fucking bitch, i am your master, get that into your mortal mind.."

That had been the first time he had actually struck her in what seemed anger. She winced, clenching her eyes shut when he yanked her hair back. She more tears streamed down her cheeks as her skin stung from where he struck her. "Y-yes... master..." she whispered shamefully.

"Good slut...." Takeshi jams his cock indeeper now, tearing her open. "You moan and you will enjoy this... got it?"

She turned her head away, gazing out at the open window. Her expression seemed rather blank, her body numb once again. She managed out a moan, another after that to keep him satisfied. Her hands clutched her sheets, her breasts moving as he thrusted into her repeatedly.

He grabs her face and forcse her to look at him. "You look into my eyes as we fuck you got htat you little slut..." He thrusts rougher and rougher, his hand tightening on her chin. "You are my litlte slut, my playtoy, nothing more..."

"Yes master," she replied coldly, gazing into his eyes without as much so as flinching. Satsuki gazed at Takeshi, remaining rather silent except for the occasional moan.

Back
Top Bottom