Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((Covert/Ra)) A crow's desire, a priestess's nightmare.

Satsuki clenched her eyes shut, wincing in pain as the tip pushed itself through into her opening. She cried out, clutching onto his shoulders tightly as she held back tears. It hurt so much, especially since he was so large! "It hurts..!" she whimpered, pressing her head against the wall as she did, biting back a sob of pain as she trembled.

"Mmm it feels so good... Just relax.. the pain will go away.." He thrusts in roughly, jamming more of his large cock into her, his wings flapping as he pushed her against the ceiling roughly and starts to jam in more and more, he forced all of his cock into her.

Satsuki trembled, wanting to beg him no more. Pain continued to pulse from that area as he pushed his thick cock further and further into her. She gasped and cried out again, tears rolling down her cheek as she grunted softly as he pushed her up against the ceiling. Why did it have to hurt so much? Satsuki whimpered, trying to accustom herself to the pain.

Takeshi thrusted rougher now, his dick being in all the way as he loosened her up now, he licks at her neck and sucks on it gently. "Mmmm just enjoy it, moan you little slut..." He grns as he called her that.

Satsuki gasped as she slowly opened her eyes to look at him. She loathed him... wanted nothing more then for the bastard to leave. But she had no choice but to comply. She felt the pain subside to pleasure, a soft moan passing through her parted lips as she tilted her head back. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him tightly to her. She gripped the back of his head tightly, arching her back.

"Mmmm say that you are a slut and i'll be gentler, I'll make it more pleasurable for you..." He grins as he jams two more fingers into her tight ass. He thrusts rougher and rougher.

Satsuki winced at the word he wished for her to claim she was. She wasn't a slut... she never would be. But she was giving into him... and she hated it. She opened her eyes, moaning an involuntary moan as he continued to finger her ass. She felt her body lubricate his cock more and more, making it easier for him to slip in and out of her. "I'm a slut..." she moaned as she tightly gripped his shoulder... "Please... don't stop..."

He grins as he rips his fingers out of her tight ass and brought them to her mouth. "Good girl... now be a true slut and taste your own ass..." He grins as he presses his fingers against her lips as he continues to thrust. "Be a good girl or I will decide to hurt you..."

Satsuki clenched her eyes shut, her breasts moving upon impact of his thrusts. She grunted and moaned, panting slightly as she bit her lower lip, turning her head away. "I am not a slut..." she whispered, the tears on her cheeks already dried. It no longer hurt, but felt pleasurable actually. She pressed her face into his shoulder.

"Yes you are..!" He slams her against the ceiling roughly as he thrusts in rougher and rougehr, her pussy starting to bruise from the constant assault. "If you do not admit and do as I say I will cum inside your cunt.." He threatens her and grins.

Satsuki stifled a cry as she was slammed against the wall again. She felt him pound her with such force, she swore she couldn't feel his thrusts anymore. "I'm a slut," she cried softly, staring at the demon that assaulted her brutely. 'Please... be over with this," she thought, wanting nothing more then for him to leave.

Takeshi grinned as he pulled out of her pussy, still pushing her against the wall as he moved so the tip of his cock pushed against her anus, he jams the tip in and grins. "Scream all you want... Im gonna finish here and gonna leave you begging for more..." He grins as he pushes deeper.

Satsuki cried out in pain, her nails digging into his clothing, pinching his skin. Even more tears leaked from her eyes, and she caught sight of the blood that drippled itself down the Tengu's manhood, her blood, of her virginity, gone. This day felt like hell to her... one that would scar her till death. She sobbed softly, pain searing like a red hot coal on her skin.

He could feel her inner walls close around his cock as he keeps thrusting in and out roughly. "Moan you little slut... I know you love it in this hole..." He grins as he slams roughly into her.

Satsuki groaned deeply, arching her back as she panted softly in his ear. She panted, crying softly before it slowly dissipated. She clenched her eyes shut, just waiting and praying for this to all be over...

"Mmmm you little slut.. do you want to have an orgasm?" Takeshi grins as he keeps thrusting in and out, he bites her neck roughly, as he sucks on it. "Release now you little bitch..."

So that was the pressure that she felt build up in her stomach. It was pleasurable, undeniable that it was there, begging for her to release. She gripped the back of his head roughly, pressing it down against her neck as she released a loud moan. She clenched her eyes shut, gasping as her back arched, finally releasing for the first time. It felt amazing... yet her body felt inexplicably drained a bit from it. She felt rather sluggish, but managed to keep her head up, panting.

"Mmm thats a girl..." He grins as he thrusts rougher and rougher into her ass, panting himself now, he was gonna release soon, he just didnt know where yet. "Where does the little whore want it?" he whispers into her ear as he lands on the ground and presses her against a wall now thrusting rougher and rougher.

She had come to actually enjoy his roughness, though when he mentioned his intention of releasing she wasn't sure where she should accept his fluids. "In... inside me." she whispered breathlessly, crying out softly as she moaned once more. "Please..."

Takeshi grinned as he kept slamming into her ass, her ass cheeks bruising now. "Fucking cunt... im gonna cum into your ass, fill it up and leave you on the ground..." He grins as he keeps going, starting to pant a little faster, his dick throbbing in her ass.

Satsuki felt numb with his brutal force, but kept silent of it. She couldn't imagine how she would feel tomorrow... she wasn't sure if she would even be remaining in the shrine further more after this day. She couldn't bare the thought of remaining here no longer pure... a mockery of her duties. She yelped, her head tilted back slightly as he thrusted into her ass with such force and deepth.

"Mmm thats right little girl.." Takeshi grinned as he thrusted hard enough in to get in all the way, he finally releases into her, cum filling up her tight walls, lining them in his sticky juices. "Fucking cunt..." He smirks as the rest slowly oozed out around his cock and onto the shrine floor.

She breathed raggedly, her body laying slump against the wall. She felt her body shake slightly, her eyes closed before she slowly opened them to gaze at him. Satsuki knew what was going to happen... she had heard countless stories of it, and the demon had said so. Once done, he'll leave her on the floor, and depart, having achieved what he wanted.

He pulls out of her ass and grins as more cum lumped on the floor making a nice puddle, he grabs her head and forces her face into the puddle and grins. "Lick it up you little cunt..."

She winced, trying to pull her head away. "No... I allowed you to do what you wanted," Satsuki claimed, biting her lower lip as she clenched her eyes shut. She just imagined his departure in her thoughts, over and over continuously.

Back
Top Bottom