Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((Covert/Ra)) A crow's desire, a priestess's nightmare.

R

ra5010

Takeshi grinned as he jumped from treetop to treetop, his hands gripping on each limb propelling himself foreward, his sandles just barely touching the bark. Twenty years of solitude in the cave on the top of the mountain has finally gotten to him, he needed to escape the forest and see how the human race has changed, see if he can give up this protector bullshit he was assigned by the gods. His face was that of a flawless humans, green eyes accompying jet black hair that was spiked up. His clothes were that of the average man except the fact he had raven black wings on his back that stretched out a total of 7 feet. They were closed and hugged tightly to his back as he kept running from treetop to treetop.

Finally reaching the outskirts of the forest he grins some as he licks his lips. A scent in the air caught his attention, a lustful smell, that of a virgin. His interlocking sharp teeth opened as he licked them with his forked tongue. He spreads his wings wide open, a few feathers falling to the ground as he jumped off the tree and started to fly towards the source of the smell. He finally reached the temple as he perched ontop of the Tohri gate and looked down at a priestess who was faced towards the shrine, her back facing him.

Satsuki had long lived a life of solitude and discipline. At the age of eight, she lost both parents, and instead of being sent to some whore house [which she was thankful for every day] they had sent her to a Shinto shrine to become a holy priestess. Since that day, she was taught to wake up early, pray every day to thank kami and be thankful for the life that was gifted with. So from then on, she was expected to treat the sick, pray for those that died that may they pass onto the next life in pure peace and tranquility. She was pretty content with her life, yet she was aware of the evils that were born into this world, and thus, was taught on how to use bow and arrows for at least some defense, as well as a better chance of survival.

Today was a day like any other really, she woke up early at sunrise, bathed, dressed, and went off to pray and tend to some sickly people in the village. Satsuki was a young woman of exactly seventeen, her hair a noticeable dark brown, almost black. Her skin was creamy, smooth and flawless, her eyes a bright, hazel/honey hue. Her garbs consisted of a white kimono top, hakama bottoms, her feet covered by white socks and wooden sandals. She was expected not to enjoy herself in life, but to strictly eat food that wasn't consider luxurious. She was expected to be humble, helpful, and calm at all times, devoting her life to their kami.

Her light eyes were closed, her body kneeled before the shrine in front of her. Her hands were held up in the sign of prayer, head tilted forward slightly. Her countenance bared nothing but serenity and quietness.

Takeshi grinned as he saw her bows and arrows on the side of the shrine, weapons not being allowed this was normal. He grins more as he quickly pounced down and silently swiped up her weapons and brought them into the woods hiding them, perching himself back up on the gate. His eyes narrowed on the priestess's round ass as she was infront of the shrine and he let out a low pitched whistle, his wings spread wide. "Oi!!! Sexy girl, your a priestess, that means you serve the spirits of this world right?" He asks her grinning.

Everything seemed to be going well, up until an unfamiliar voice called out, to none other but her. Her eyes flashed open in shock and surprise as she slowly, but surely, turned in the direction of the voice. It was a Tengu, no doubt about that. But, this was the first time she actually spotted one in real life. She felt hostility towards him, especially the vulgar way he spoke to her. Weren't they supposed to be protectors of nature. Satsuki was about to go and reach for her bow and arrows, only to find them not there. She mentally cursed, 'The trickster must have taken it himself...' she thought bitterly. "What do you want?" she called out to him, standing her ground as she stared at the Crow Tengu.

Lustfully undressing her in his mind. "I asked you a question beautiful, i would recomend answering it." Takeshi grins more as he flashes his sharp teeth, his knuckles cracked as he moved his fingers. He grips the gate with his fingers and digs his nails into it, tearing some wood out as he throws it at the ground beside her. "Dont make me angry.."

Satsuki felt undeniable fear clutch her throat. She stepped back cautiously, the glint in the being's eyes enough to tell her his intentions were dark... monstrous. She could not delay answering his question, lest she wanted her life taken away, which she didn't that she was sure of. She swallowed the lump in her throat, her eyes tensed as she gazed at him, her expression blank. "I am serving my kami... nothing less," she informed sternly.

"Well what happens if your Kami arnt here to protect you?" He pounces from the gate next to her and grabs her arm roughly, twisting it behind her back. "What happens if the darker spirits get to you and prevent the holy from decending?" He pulls her closely against his body as he smirks and blows some wind in her left ear.

Satsuki felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. She took a careful step back as she noticed the Tengu approaching. She glanced around... where was everyone?! She winced in pain, immediately trying to pull away from his grasp even as he had twisted it. She couldn't just stand there! But what could she do? "I-I don't know... please just leave me alone," she whispered frantically.

"Mmmm cant do sexy... You have a scent i havnt smelled in a long time and well ya..." He kisses her earlobe gently as his teeth grazed it lightly. "Just be a good girl and let this happen and maybe just maybe I will leave you after." His grin widens more as he grinds against her tight ass.

Satsuki gasps, in both pure shock and horror. How dare he touch her like that! She was a priestess! A woman that followed a holy way of life... pure and untouched. But this crow decided against it. What was she to do? She would die of embarrassment in such situation as this if she were seen. She shivered, an undeniable pleasure erupting in the pit of her stomach. She admitted to thinking of how being touched in such sensual ways shared between a woman and a man would feel like... and she was actually to experience it. "P-please... don't do this..." she whispered breathlessly, squirming a bit in his hold.

"Mmmm just relax... Your pussy is getting soaked anyway... I can smell it.." He grins as he licks her neck now, his tongue moving roughly against her skin as he grinds rougher against her. "You know you like it..." He moves his free hand around and grabs her right breast, groping it gently.

"No! I don't enjoy it!" she practically shouted. Satsuki bit her lower lip before she clenched her eyes shut. She couldn't have this happening here... especially at such a sacred place as this. "Please... I... I promise to give in... just not on these grounds," she whispered, begging for him to agree.

Takeshi gropes her a little rougher to let her know who is in charge. "Mmmm my rules, I want you right here right now... You will let me or I will force you to..." He threatens her more as he bites her neck gently but enough to draw a small ammount of blood, he sucks on her wound now.

Satsuki clenched her eyes shut, quivering under him. She winced when he bit her, tears threatening to escape passed her clothes eyes. What had she done to deserve this? She whimpered under him, tilting her head away. She didn't want to give in so easily, but what choice did he have? He was much stronger then her.

"Gonna listen or am I gonna have to force you?" Takeshi laps up at her blood and grins more now groping her rougher, he undoes her top so her breasts are free now, his nails slowly circling her nipples.

Satsuki exhaled a gasp, a shiver coarsing down her spine, sending goosebumps to prickle her skin. She loathed to admit, but this demon was undeniably arousing her senses. Mentally she was rejecting this, the idea she may no longer be pure, but physically, her body craved for such deeds. She didn't enjoy being forced. Her eyes clenched shut, trying to block out the situation, before she unwillingly gave in. Her struggles ceased as she relaxed in his arms, her back arching a bit as he caressed her breasts. Her head tilted back, resting on his shoulders and neck slightly.

"Mmmm good girl... Does the mortal want it?" He asks smirking as his fingers pinched at her nipples, his nails breaking skin slightly, he slides his right hand down to remove the rest of the kimono top and grins as it falls to the ground. "The bottoms now, I'll let you do it..." He returns his right hand to her breast as he gropes even rougher.

Satsuki winced at his roughness, gasping softly at his sensual touches. They were arousing her greatly, and it was merely the beginning. Her hands trembled as they moved over to the sash holding her pants up. She pulled open the bow, her thumbs hooking onto the waistband and pulling them down. They fell to the floor with ease, her skin shivering in response to such exposure. She tilted her head to the side, clenching her eye shut. She just wanted this to all be over.

Takeshi grinned, his left hand groping her left breast as his right fell between her legs and his index finger traced along her tiny slit. "Such a small hole.... and im willing to bet its tight as fuck as well..." He whispers into her ear as he gropes her a little rougher. "How badly do you want it..." He asks grinning.

She stifled a moan, gritting her teeth a bit. Why was she feeling so aroused? This filthy demon was touching her in a way a miko should never be touched! A small tear escaped passed her closed eyes as she trembled again under his touch. If she didn't show that she wanted, no doubt he would delay it longer... Satsuki sucked up her pride, and turned to face him swiftly. "I need you..." she whispered before pressing her lips against his, bringing him into a passionate kiss. Her hips grinded themselves against his slightly, her leg moving around his so her womanhood was pressed up against his crotch.

"Mmmmmm" He returns the kiss as his hands fall to her ass, massaging it roughly, he moves so he pushes her against the wall of the shrine, his fingers slowly prodding against her anus as he grinned, he kisses her even deeper, his forked tongue forcing its way into her mouth as he uses his left hand to take out his dick, it rubbing up flat against her body, its length being 13 inches long and five inches thick. Breaking the kiss seconds later he grins as he forcse her to look down at the massive cock. "You want that?" He whispers softly, his fingers still prodding at her ass.

Satsuki kept her eyes closed then they kissed, losing herself in the sensation. It felt good... heck amazing actually. She arched into his touch, breathing raggedly with arousal. Her tongue danced with his in each other's mouth, her head tilted as she kissed him deeply and passionately. He felt his hand against her ass, rubbing it sensually to make her moan. But when she looked down to see his cock, her eyes widened in pure and utter disbelief. How was that going to fit in her? She looked back up at him, shaking her head slightly. "It's so big... how will it fit?" she uttered in disbelief, her back pressed against the smooth wall.

"Mmmm it will... we will force it..." Takeshi grins as he presses his middle finger into her tight ass, getting it all the way in, wiggling it around. "Your body wants this so badly doenst it?" He smirks as he spreads his wings and flys up a little bit, forcing her against the wall and up as well as he pushes her in the corner, kissing her again, his tongue wrapping around hers, rubbing it.

She gazed at him in utter disbelief that it will be forced. Her train of though was lost when he inserted his finger into her. She moaned, her arms wrapped around his shoulder as she writhed slightly in pleasure. She felt a sense of losing reality participating in these actions. She moaned into his mouth, wiggling and twisting her tongue that was constricted by his. She ran her hands down his chest sensually.

Breaking the kiss again he grins as he takes his cock and presses the tip against her tight little slit, it getting soaked in her juices, he pumps his finger in and out of her anus as well. "Good girl, now just relax and enjoy this...." He slams his tip into her, breaking her open, some blood coming down his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom