Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((Covert/Ra)) A crow's desire, a priestess's nightmare.

He shoves her face into the pile again and rubs it around. "Lap it up or I will break your fucking arms...." He threatens her and grins.

She clenched her eyes shut, parting them open a bit before stifling a sigh. Her hands remained on the flood as she lowered her face closer to the puddle, and slowly began to lap up the thick, white liquid. It had a salty essence to it, which didn't taste all too bad like she had imagined it would.

"Stupid cunt, you like the taste of your ass, blood and my cum mixed together?" HE grins as he rubs her face into it more, treating her like a dog that just pissed on the carpet.

She wanted to just die of shame, just end her life now and live in silence and nothingness. Satsuki's tears rolled down her cheeks as she wiped her face when she managed too, licking up the puddle tentatively yet quickly. She wished to finish it so he may, hopefully, leave.

Takeshi grins as she finished cleaning it all. "Good cunt..." He slaps her ass roughly and put his dick away as he flew up and out of the shrine, hovering in the doorway. "Come up to the mountain and find my cave sometime, Maybe if your lucky i might make a pet out of you..."

Satsuki did not respond to him, nor acknowledge him. She remained curled on the floor, sobbing to herself softly as she crossed her arms. Her body felt sore, used, bruised. Her mind ignored these pains as she just waited for her to merely be alone. She despised this demon, and wanted nothing to deal with such Crow. "Bastard..." she whispered.

Flying back to his lair he grins as he lays on the makeshift bed he had, resting now. "Mmm what a dreamy little girl... hopefully she will return and be a little slut again.." He grins as he falls asleep, the day passing by now.

The day had ended badly, since she had placed on her robes and tried to act as if the day had gone on like normal. She was detached more then normal, quiet even. She had bathed, scrubbing many times against her skin till it was raw and red, even over her bruises. She would sob to herself after the ordeal, until night came and she lay in her cot, she curled up under the sheet, the event of this morning plaguing over her mind until morning.

A couple days later he grins as he flys back down to the village, following the priestess scent to her house. In the middle of the night he flies into her house nad grins as he sneaks up to her, covering her mouth. "You scream and I kill you.." He whispers into her ear, he grins as he pulls her against his body.

It was as if a nightmare had come true, he had returned. She struggled a bit, trying to push his hand away as she tried to move away from him. She managed to muffle out her words, "Why can you not find another woman to satisfy your needs?" she insisted, struggling a bit.

"Mmmm na I want you, your beautiful and its fun to make you squirm..." He pulls her tighter agianst him as he gropes her roughly. "Pants off now..."

Satsuki clenched her eyes shut before giving in. There wasn't a point in fighting... she could either make it easier for herself, or struggle and be beaten and killed even. She slowly reached for her hakamas, untying them and allowing them to slip onto the floor.

"Mmmm naughty girl.." He brings his hand down to her slit and rubs it as her ass was against his crotch. "What should we do with you today... lets have you be a rider..." He grins as he lays down on her cot and takes out his hard cock. "Comeon, take off the top as well.."

She felt herself even grow aroused at the sight of his manhood, and when he had touched in between her legs. It had brought her pain and pleasure, but likely pleasure this time. She wordlessly followed, slipping open her top and sliding it off of her arms. She slowly moved over him slowly, remaining on her knees as she straddled him. She hesitated, moving up so his hardened dick pressed against her pussy, which was already moist with arousal.

"Mmmm good girl.... now lower yourself onto me.." He smiles as he slowly gropes her roughly and grins as his dick throbs under her touch.

She did, and guided him into her. She winced at first, biting her lower lip gently as she lowered herself onto him. His familiarity already taking place. Satsuki moaned low in her throat, her eyes remaining on him as she slowly, but fully sheathed Takeshi. She placed her hands on his chest, part of her wishing she wasn't the only one without clothes.

Takeshi grins as he takes off his shirt and reveals his solid abs and a feathery tuft. Soft luscious feathers cover his chest as he bucks up roughly into her. "Mmmm ride it you little slut..."

Satsuki yelped, stifling a groan. She gripped his chest tightly, before she began to lift and move her hips. She grinded against his waist, moaning low in her throat as he entered her repeatedly. It felt amazing actually... pleasurable that she wanted more. Her breasts bounced and moved with her fluid movements.

"Mmmm there we go, thats the spot..." He bucks up roughly as he massages her ass. " Mmm keep moaning, I love it, your body its just so sexy as you scream..." He bucks even rougher, his hands grabbing her ass even rougher.

The roughness he brought her seemed to heighten her arousal even further. She groaned softly, clutching his chest and feather's a bit even. She moved her hips, going down harder and harder on him as he thrusted rougher up to her.

"Mmmmm are you my little whore?" He grins as he bucks up roughly, her pussy starting to rebruise. "Keep going at it... This is paradise..."

She winced at his hard buck, stifling the cry of pain. Satsuki moaned softly before smoothing out his chest, the feather's surprisingly soft to touch. She slammed back down, despite the bruising and rocked her hips firmer against his hips.

He bucks more and more, trying to throw her off like a horse. "Comeon you little rider, ride it like a horse, get into it, be rougher, faster..." He grins as he slaps her ass roughly.

She grunted, holding tightly onto him to stay on. She moaned as well though, meeting down on his thick, large cock that satisfied her so. She actually began to enjoy it... the fact the pain was gone. "Oh..." she moaned aloud, her thrusts fast and hard.

"Mmm there we go girl..." He bucks more and more, panting softly. "Beg for it, beg for my cum you little slut..." he grins as he grabs her ass roughly.

Back
Top Bottom