Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Intervention[Closed to me/BlindedByTheLight]

She smiled and giggled lightly taking a bite of her breadstick glad he wasn't embarrassed. She swallowed and looked ot him "No of course not they'll take you in like a son that they actually like." She laughed lightly and dabbed her lips softly 'Because you make me the happiest woman on Earth."

"I only wished, my love, that your parents were more accepting of us, and were less willing to try and force you into marriage with a man you don't desire." Dabbing at his lips gently with his cloth napkin, he rose from the table and nodded gently to her. "Please, excuse me for a moment?"

"Me too love." She looked at him and smiled "But as long as I have you I'm happy and taken care of.What more could I ask for?"She watched him and nodded lightly "Sure sweetie come back quick or I'll miss you." She said with a little giggle and hten went to nibbling her lunch she was still hungry and it was going fast.

Giving her a reassuring peck before disappearing into another room deeper within the restaurant, Apollo had found himself on the phone, having something rather special set up for her. He had already had it developed especially for the day he decided to merry her, but now he would have to go about presenting it to her another way. Considering he didn't have the trinket now, he couldn't, but as soon as his ear left the phone he would begin to plan. Rejoining her at the table, he smiled as he did so, taking a drink of his wine. "Miss me too much, did you?"

She smiled and looked to him after the kiss and then sighs softly as he walks away. She nibbled her lunch and pushed some hair from her eyes and wondered what he was up to. She hoped it wasn't anything bad and worried a little but she sipped her water and just waited and looked up seeing him. "Yes I missed you a bunch." She nibbled a breadstick and looked to him.

"You look distraught. Is there something wrong?" Apollo asked, a bit concerned, tearing his attention away from his food momentarily. His eyes met her own, glistening gently as he awaited to hear what she had to say.

"No I'm fine I was just worried when you left." She smiled and looked in his eyes and pushed some hair from her own "Nothings wrong I was just missin' you." She giggled and nibbled her pasta with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I suppose, I would feel the same, if you decided to up and disappear on me." Taking another drink from his glass, he called over their waited and requested the check, pulling out his wallet with a swift and easy gesture.

She smiled and looked to him "I wouldn't up and leave you." She looked to him and wiped her lips and waited for him to pay so they could go off and have a nice afternoon together now that she was stuffed and energized.

Once he paid in cash, tip included, Apollo finished off his drink and rose himself up from his place. He went around to her chair, and held out his hand for her to accept as she got up.

She grabbed his hand and slowly stood up purse in her other hand. "I was thinking or making some favors for the guests think hand made would be best?" She looked to him and smiled softly "Maybe a little photoalbum or recipie book?" She thinks and figured that'd be something to start with and they could do together.

"And since it would be made by hand, more love would be put into it. Plus, everything would look perfect if it had a touch of your hand too it." He took her hand an gently caressed the back of it to his cheek, before planting a soft kiss on it and leading her easily out of the restaurant.

"Yeah I just haven't figured what to put in it yet." She giggled feeling his cheek on her hand and kissed his lips and giggled once again. "I tink maybe more for the ladies or one for the guys and one for the girls?" She thought while they walked out of the resturaunt holding is hand and just happy to be with him and be his fiancee.

"But what to do for the men, I wonder?" He asked, gently caressing her hand with his thumb as they began to walk idly through town. The sun was starting to go down a bit, indicating that evening was approaching, and afternoon was soon to disappear.

"Hmm maybe some cufflinks? I don't have many guys to invite." She looked at him and giggled "I can home make them or tie pins." She hoped that was a good idea she had fun making them "I could even make some for your tux if you want?"She was comfortable with him not even noticing the sun going down she was just feeling like a princess."The women are easy of course."

"Naturally. Males are bred for difficulty." He chuckled, leading her around a corner as the sun continued to set down upon them. "Now, where shall we venture off to, now? Since it is starting to get into the evening, anyhow."

She smiled and giggled "Yeah I've noticed." She snuggled him and looked tot he sky "Maybe start heading to get my over night bag? If you want to." She was looking a little tired pasta always made her so sleepy because she alwas was so stuffed.

"Alright. Back to your place, then?" He asked, kissing her forehead as he noted her sleep-filled eyes. She had been through a lot for one day, he supposed. May as well give her some time to rest.

"Sure gram should be home grandad always plays cards with the boys." She giggled and looked up to him with tired eyes wanting to rest a while. "I can let you meet her and she'll feed us whatever she's cooking I'm sure." She giggled and snuggled him.

"We just ate, though I'm sure your grandmother's food can make me make a bit more room." He would begin to lead her home, now, holding onto her body gently as they went along down the streets, though the setting sun.

"Well we could make room for dessert." She giggled and snuggled close to him "Trust me that'd be worth a tummy ache." She kissed his cheek as they slowly walked down the sidewalk.

"You know, I think that you're right. What do you think she made?" It was a curious question, as they continued to walk down the street. Since he had never been to her grandparent's place before, he was hoping she would kind of lead them in the right direction were he to go off track.

"Probably a cake or some cookies." She giggled and smiled lightly and was slowly leading them to the house and snuggled close to him. "I hope ocokies I love her chocolate chip or short bread." She giggled and held his hand.

"Well, then here's to hoping that you get your wish. I'd hate to see you frown, because you haven't gotten to eat your favorite cookie." He was hoping they would indeed get there, soon, for it was almost dark now, and he was quite sure that the two of them were tired.

"Yeah I smell them allready." She squeaked seeing the place "Here it is."She took out her key and snuggled hims lowly walking to the door unlocking it slowly the opened it. Once it was opened the smell of cookies filled their noses Shortbread and Chocolate Chip."Hey gram!" She said as the woman started from the other end of the house to meet them and Jen stepped in "Come on in she might think we'll freeze." She giggled.

Back
Top Bottom