Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Intervention[Closed to me/BlindedByTheLight]

HollowHearted

Supernova
Jennifer wasn't to happy as she sat in her favorite coffee shop waiting on her friend's arrival. She had to tell him the horrible news her parents were forcing her to marry or to loose her inheritence and her name as their only daughter. They had always thought to much of knowing what's best but this way over board she was in love allready. She brushed the little crumbs off her jeans as she nibbled her sandwhich and tried to think of a way out and how to survive if she said no.

She was a small woman about four foot eight maybe and slightly athletic build with a small C chest. She had dark brown hair to her shoulders and green eyes that at the moment were dark and sad. Her skin was as white as snow since she never really liked to tan she was more of an inside girl though she did like to camp and go fishing. She would burn honestly not tan in the slightest so she was usually outdoors in sunscreen enough to drown in.

She watched the door and sighed softly he wasn't coming she could feel it her parents must've told him something though she'd never introduced them.

It had taken him a bit longer than expected, but Apollo was finally able to pull away from his brother's side to go and see Jennifer. Artemis wasn't quite as well as he could be, but he was a tough boy. He could take on the world, if he willed it. She had wished him to meet her at her favorite coffee shop, which actually ended up becoming his as well. Ever since he'd met her, he had a new glimmer of light to follow him throughout his days.

He was as tall as your average male, nothing more or nothing less. Aptly, however, he had the finesse somewhat of a god. His body was muscled, but could cradle Jennifer so softly and easily. He had black hair, that of which fell into his face quite frequently, and eyes of cerulean.

Finally making his way to she shop, Apollo pushed open the door and slid himself inside. Seeing Jennifer, he beamed nonchalantly, and placed a ginger kiss upon her lips before joining her where she sat.

"I apologize, but I was with my brother. How are you, today?"

She blushed and giggled softly at the kiss and looked into his sad with a sorrowful look in her eyes. "It's awful I have to get married or loose my family name and everything that goes with it." She laid her head on him and started to cry "Daddy said he's the right guy for me but he's awful when daddy isn't around he called me ugly and said he liked blondes." She hid her face in his shoulder and held his hand not wanting to let go afraid she might loose him.

Apollo's face immediately seemed to fall, a frown crossing his unique set of features. Running his free hand through his black locks, he shook his head in disappointment and confusion. He then wrapped both arms about her body, pressing her gently into his form. Giving her a slight squeeze, he kissed her head and spoke up once again.

"If you don't love him, then you most certainly shouldn't have to marry him..."

She felt his arms around her and smiled inwardly his arms made her feel so safe. "But where will I go? What can I do I'm still in school to get my degree." She looked up at him and sniffed lightly "I mean I'm afraid they'll throw me out as soon as I tell them my choice."

"You could always stay with me. I would help you out as best I could..." Even though the economy wasn't exactly the greatest right now, he would be willing to give her anything that was within his power. Giving her another gentle squeeze, he buried his face into her beautiful hair. "You shouldn't have to do something like this."

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Thank you love."She giggled feeling him against her head and sighed happily. "My grandparents said they'd help me since their children are so wrong its ridiculous but I don't want their help forever you know?" She rubbed his back softly and laid her head on him just resting and enjoying the warm feeling he always gave her.

"What do you intend on doing, then?" He placed a gentle hand beneath her chin, making it to where her eyes would meet his own when he asked his burning question. "Is this the end, of us?"

"They said they'll help reguardless of what I decide so I plan on getting a place and getting a job like any normal woman." She looked up at him and smiled "No it's not the end of us." She held his hand and kissed the palm of his hand "I'd never leave you you're my dream come true."

"And the man you're being forced to marry?" He looked down upon her hopefully, displaying a soft smile to let her know that everything would be alright.

"He can rot for all I care." She smiled and kissed his cheek "You're the man I wanna marry." She laid her head on him and giggled finally feeling happy. She didn't need to worry with her love by her side everything would be allright if he loved her.

"Is that a formal invitation?" He joked, hugging her strongly before placing his lips to her own. After kissing her, smiled and pushed a few falling strands of hair from before her beautiful face.

"I love you, Jennifer."

"It is if you'd have me love." She smiled and blushed softly and went wide eyed at the kiss but enjoyed it tilting her head to the side to deepen it. Her skin tingled feeling him push away the hair and she moved her eyes to meet his.

"I love you Apollo."

They'd have to have it made official, of course, but he would have her within a heartbeat. She was his love, his best friend, and his confident in life now. He kissed into her again, this time cradling that soft face of her's within his hands. If she would have him, then their marriage would be imminent.

She would have him in an instant and would stay with him forever. She smiled and happily enjoyed the kiss and rubbed his cheek softly and played with his hair and melted with his touch. She looked in his eyes "I'm ready to be married when ever you are."

"We could always run away, elope, and have our wedding upon the beach. Those white sands would compliment your wedding dress so well." This was only a musing, though if it was truly what she wanted then she would have it.

"I like it on the beach in a white dress my grandparents would want to be there that's all I need." She smiled and snuggled close to him "My stuffs allready packed gram gave me a room at their condo and she said she'd be moving it today." She wasn't literally there were moving men obviously "She's using movers she used I'm glad she's telling them instead of me."

"Then, gather your things up tonight, and I will bring you home to live with me. We can start our lives together, without fear of protest, or you getting forced into a marriage you don't wish to be in." His eyes glistening brilliantly, he kissed her lips gently once more before standing and pulling her into his arms. With a warm embrace, he showed his love.

"Well my grandparents wont protest us getting married we've been sitting in their cafe the entire time." She smiled and blushed at the kiss and moved to be in his arms letting her purse hang on her shoulder. "Though I'd love to live with you though maybe I could spend a night or two to get used to it?" She also wanted to see if they could live together even.

"You may do as you please, of course." He would respect her choices, and if that was what she wanted then it was what she would have.

"You always spoil me so much." She smiled and hugged him and kissed his cheek "Wanna come and get some things with me? When ever you wanna go home I was just going to go shopping for grocceries for dinner."

"Would you rather I be mean to you, and be like the man you were supposed to marry?" He raised an eyebrow, still holding her within his arms as he asked this.

"Of course not silly I love how you treat me it makes me feel spoiled and lucky to be loved." She snuggled close to him and giggled "You're much to nice to be like him you have a good heart he's just evil inside and out." She played with her sleeve and then hugged his waist "I'm just scared to loose you right now this is happening so fast."

"You won't lose anything, hun. Just let me know exactly what you want to do, and it will be done." He picked her up off of her feet gently, swinging her lightly before placing another kiss upon her face.

"I'm glad." She snuggled him and smiled squeaking as he picked her up and swung her around blushing lightly at the kiss. She kissed him back and giggled lightly "I just wanna be with you right now we could go get a bit to eat and maybe look for a dress for our wedding."

Back
Top Bottom