Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Intervention[Closed to me/BlindedByTheLight]

"Hm. Well, then, what do you feel like? I do know how much you love their bread." Apollo mentioned, waving over one of the waiters as she looked over her food. "And what would you like to drink, my dear?"

"Maybe the cheese ravioli with the shrimp I like that I think.." She smiled and looked to him "And the breadsticks yummy." She giggled and looked to him "Is that ok?" She blushed and was really happy with him no matter what they were doing.

The waiter, having heard her order, nodded as he wrote it all down. Apollo ordered the same, as well as some white wine Chardonnay for the two of them. After all, it would go very well with the shrimp. As the man hurried off, another soon followed behind him with those yummy breadsticks. "Enjoy, my dear." Apollo smiled, offering the basket up to her.

She smiled and giggled lightly listening to her sweetie and watched the waiter scurry off. Then smiled more and smelled the air and then saw a breadstick near her and took a bite off the end and nibbled happily.

After a few moments, the man came back with wine for the two of them. Apollo took his own glass within his hand, raising it as though to toast. "To us, my dear, a lifetime together, and without interferences."

She looked to the wine and smiled "Tryin' to get me liquiored up hmm?" She joked and raised her glass with a giggle "Yes to us." She softly clinked glasses with him and sipped the wine always making a little sour face she just couldn't help it.

"If I were trying to get you liquored up, then I would have selected something much stronger than a white wine for you, my dear." Did she not like the wine, he wondered? Perhaps, that thought might just have slipped his occupied little mind.

"Well I'm not liquored up this would be enough for me." She did like it jsut the first sip she always made that face. She also sipped water so she didn't over do it. "I can't wait to live with my hunny." She nibbled her breadstick and giggled lightly wiping her lips "So what colors should be in the wedding? I was thinking maybe a soft purple?"

"That would be beautiful. And perhaps, lilacs for flowers? They do smell so lovely this time of year." What could Apollo say? He was a hopeless, and perhaps helpless romantic. He loved to smell the flowers, and would love it even more if they would suit his wife-to-be as well.

"Lilacs that would be pretty and maybe soft white table cloths and purple napkins that could match the flowers with a little silver as highlights?" She was just a romantic when it came to him and wanted them both happy."I've always loved Tulips I could carry those maybe for my boquet?"

It seemed a little odd, tulips and then lilacs, but Apollo shrugged his personal opinion off, beginning to eat and drink himself. "That sounds wonderful. And look, now, our food is here." He mentioned, seeing as the waiter had returned to their table now, and with all that lovely food they had ordered.

"Apollo wat you do you really think?" She looked at him and smiled then looked up as the food arrived "Yummy I'm starved." She said with a squeak and put her napkin in her lap. "I wana know what you like too since this is our wedding."

"Well, what color do you wish your dress to be? After all, we don't need our bridesmaids and groomsmen showing up in multicolor, unless we are indeed keeping this a small affair, between just the two of us and select members of friends and family." Apollo noted, nodding the waiter away as he would look over the food. "It all looks very delicious. Do enjoy, my dear."

"i was thinking white or a light purple." She looked to him "I dont' want the hassle of bridesmaids and groomsmen if that's allright with you." She looked to the food and licked her lips "It's yummy and I can't wait to eat." She took a little nibble and blushed at her momentary forgetting of manners.

"I can understand that." That is, he could understand the fact that she didn't want to put up with the hassle. After all, that could possibly just make things more complicated. It could be just the two of them, if she truly wished it, or the small gathering of their select friends of family. Whichever would be just fine, to him. "Pure as the driven snow, hm?" He smiled, taking a bite of his own food now.

She smiled and nibbled some more glad he understood her. She was glad he wanted to give his ideas she didn't want it to be just her day. "White is want you want? I'm not sure what that means pure as the driven snow? You mean me?" She went a beat red and hid behind her glass.

"You, indeed. The white dress is a traditional symbol of purity, up until the wedding night." Apollo took a drink from his own glass, watching her blush through mischievous eyes. "You really shouldn't hide such a blush from the world, darling, it is far too beautiful."

"Great." She smiled and giggled "Thank you I wont hide it from you." She sipped her water "Well how about Tulpis at the reception and maybe I could carry roses?" She looked at him not sure which to use.

"But you said previously that you wanted to make it a private affair, so how much of a reception would we really be having?" Eating another piece of shrimp gingerly, Apollo began to worry about how exactly well this was all gonna work out.

She blushed and smiled "You're rugged good looks make me forget things." She giggled and nodded "I do I just meant our litle get together. I want something to signify the joining of families the people in mine I like." She said offering him a bite of hers "Try it it's yummy."

"We shall have to make up a little to-do list then, I think, so neither of us will forget." He took the bite that she offered him, nodding his head and making an approving noise from his lips. "Very good, indeed. And will you try mine?"

"Yeah we can do that after lunch." She was glad to have lunch with him and just talk about everything. "I do need to go shopping for my new place." She tried a bite of his and smiled it had a great flavour. "Mmm." She sipped her drink "That's good I'll have to learn how to make some of our own to eat at home." Her eyes sparkled and she squeaked at an idea "Would you wanna met Gram and Pop tonight? They've heard about you and are curious of course."

"Ahh, what have you told them about me?" He waved his fork in a sort of curious gesture, taking another drink from his glass while looking her in the eyes all the while.

"Well that you're a gentlemen and you always make me feel like a princess and you're a ha ndsome man." She giggled and nibbled her pasta and smiled hoping that didn't embarrass him to much.

What reason would he have to be embarrassed? It was flattering. Hiding a gently smile behind his glass of wine as he drank, Apollo nodded and went back to his food. "I don't have to worry about blunt objects being launched at my head, then." He laughed, shaking his head at the thought.

Back
Top Bottom