Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Intervention[Closed to me/BlindedByTheLight]

"Where would you like to go? And remember, the groom can't see the bride in her dress before the wedding. It just might bring bad luck. Apollo continued to hold her hands in his, periodically swinging them gently back and forth.

"Well of course I just have no ideas for what to get." She smiled and giggled lightly "We could find a little house and make a nice dinner I love to cook and my grandma cooked on her wedding day and she's had luck with their businesses. I wanna go in her foot steps I was thinking some light like chicken and a nice salad or something I can look for that's islandy." She giggled lightly just enjoying the planning she was having so much fun.

"You're as wonderful of a cook as you are beautiful, I'm quite sure. But come now, if we don't start onto our plans soon, we may very well get deterred." Far be it within his powers to to keep her from doing whatever would make her happy. Running her fingertips through her hair, he placed another kiss to her lips before turning away and leading her to the door of the cafe.

"Well allright I have to get the dress on my own you seeing it will be bad luck." She smiled and felt her scap tingle when his fingers ran threw her hair. She blushed at the kiss and smiled he always knew how to make her cheeks bright red. "Well how about the find the place first?"

"Yes. Because everything has to be simply beautiful, and purely perfect." He cupped his hands about her red cheeks, smiling as he did so. "I think, you're even more beautiful when you blush like that."

"I want it perfect for the both of us. Will your family come to the wedding?" She just wanted support there for them both."Or to the party after?I'd love to meet them." She smiled and blushed more as he cheeks touched her face "Thank you it's always because of something you do." She giggled.

"I'm sure, if I talk to them, they will understand and will be there for us both." He had a feeling that most of her family would never know about it, and therefore she would have no support really at all on her part. "And I do not blush!" He turned himself away from her, walking out of the cafe as though to protest the fact.

"Great I'd love to meet them." She knew her family would've been there but the two most important people were her grandparents. She laughed hearing him "No I meant you always make me blush by something you do like a kiss." She kissed his cheek and smiled "Though I'd love to see you blush one day."

"And what could you possibly do, that would ever make me blush?" He looked down at her, cocking his head to one side. Honestly, she was curious to see if she could actually pull something out of those pretty little sleeves of her's.

"Not in public silly." She giggled and gave his ear a gentle nibble "Just wait till our honeymoon." She whispered in his ear and grinned softly and kissed his cheek.

Apollo's mouth hung open momentarily, before going back to normal. "I really cannot believe that you just said that one. But I shall be ever-patient, as always, and shall wait for said day. As for now, what shall we do first?"

"Well I guess I finally feel safe to say what I feel for a change." She smiled and held his hand "You still love me right?" She smiled one cute smile and laid her head on his shoulder.'I can't wait to do this but I'm afraid to leave the nest it's all I've known."

[[ <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1261">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1261</a><!-- l --> ]]

"A woman should never be limited in her worse, you know." He said gently, rubbing his thumb against her hand as she continued to hold on to him. As her head hit his shoulder, he would instinctively begin to pet those beautiful silken locks of her's. "You will do great, my love. And if by chance your beautiful wings fail you, I will be there to catch you, and pick you up when you fall." Apollo tried to reassure her, offering up a graceful smile.

She smiled and his touch sent tingles over her hand and then his hand on her head her scalp tingled. "Thank you sweet heart." She looked up to him and smiled "You always make me feel safe no matter what the problem." She snuggled him and sighed lightly "I could make our invitations and save some money I have an idea for them." She giggled and was so happy she couldn't keep it in.

"Do you, now?" He gave her a light squeeze as she went to hold onto him, looking down at her form as he began to try and walk with her. "And just what idea could you possibly have in mind? I'm sure, whatever it is, it is perfect."

"Yeah I saw some flowers in an art book I'd like to see if they match they're white maybe Tulips or Lilys." She thought and looked at him "Aww thanks sweetie I was thinking of designing my dress too would that be ok?" She smiled softly just excited she loved art and music and that's what got them talking as friends.

"It will make it all the more special, if you do. Just don't be afraid to ask for help, if you need it." Well, not with the dress. Seeing that would ensure bad luck. "Where shall we go first, then?"

She looked to him and smiled "Great I'd love for you to help me." She snuggled him and giggled "I'm not sure maybe I could find something to inspire me for the dress or for the wedding?"She was so excited she wanted to hop.

"Well, there is a dress shop down the street, but isn't that something you and your girlfriends should be doing together?" He smiled youthfully, pushing a few locks from his face as he went to kiss those beautiful lips of hers. It was now, that he began to feel even luckier than before. Plus, he still needed to get her a ring!

"Oh right I forgot." She smiled at him and held his hand "Well how about we look for things to bring for our honeymoon?" She blushed at the kiss and giggled "You're to good to me Apollo." She snuggled close to him and blushed hearing her stomach growl "Maybe a little lunch?" She giggled and looked embarassed.

"Yes, yes. We can go and get ourselves at lunch, wherever you like. Maybe even that little Italian restaurant that seems to please you so, and then we can go and pick out things to bring on our honeymoon. Where would you like to go, by the way?" Apollo asked, leading her down the street as they walked and talked.

"Yeah that sounds like a great place I love the fresh bread." She smiled and hugged him "Then we could go get some swim suits for our trip and I need a new beach bag and flip flops." She giggled and looked up to him "Somewhere maybe with a beach or the mountains and little places to visit like local shops things like that." She kissed his cheek and was so happy "I'm not sure where exactly."

Luckily, pretty much everything she wished to do today was within walking distance from at least his home. Therefore, they would indeed walk. Apollo continued to hold easily onto her hand, leading her to where the restaurant was. Kissing her cheek softly, he opened up the door to the establishment for her and led her inside. "Order what you please, my dear, for today is a beautiful day indeed."

She held his hand and walked along with him on the sidewalk the day was gorgeous. She snuggled close to him and smiled as they walked inside "It's always so nice here and smells great." She was happy to take a seat with him and read the menu "I can't pick it's all sounding great." She giggled with a soft smile.

Back
Top Bottom