Running Lines (Mandy's Evil Shadow & Jemnai)

Once they reached the room she looked at him smiling as she opened the door revealing a very luxurious suite. She sat her purse on a table and slipped off her heels. She knew her heat cycle was coming on really soon and she figured now would be the perfect timing. She grabbed their bags and started unpacking their clothes then put the bags in the closet out of the way. "I'm going to take a shower, join me if you like" she purred softly

"Sure it one thing we never done either on film or when we feel like it"he said as he finish putting his stuff away as he goes and head into the bathroom to start the shower. He strips out of his clothes as the water got to temp real quick as he jumpin as he was going to use the hotel supplied shampoo and soap to wash up.

She headed into the bathroom and stripped off her clothes then stepped into the shower joining David grabbing a washcloth and taking the soap from his hand. "David...I know that right now you only see me as a friend with benefits, but lately I have found myself developing stronger feelings for you" she softly said as she began to wash him massaging his muscles as she washed him.

"I dont see you like that Maddy I see you as friend not like fuck buddy"he moans feeling her soft hands washing him. It was true he would never think of that about her but he was still trying to figure out his feeling for her was it romantic or paltonic.

"I know you don't see me as just a fuck buddy but I wanted you to know that...well I see you as more but I don't want to loose your friendship." she continued her cleansing massage of his back as she sighed softly.

"You know that if we take this to the next step I want you to know that I wont leave the business"he said as he felt her breast brush against his back.

"I know, and I wouldn't expect you to leave the business." she confessed honestly as she slid her arms around his waist as her breasts against his back. "Knowing you would stay in the business just makes me love you more" she purred.

"MMM so you arent going to be jealous of the girls that I am on film with having sex with your mate"he asked as he felt her nipples harden as she starts to wash his chest. He did love the feel of her soft fured cover breast on him tho at time they had fooled around with her as his pet ina sort of role play sit.

She smiled softly as she slowly moved around in front of him and looked up in his eyes. "Well as long as you don't get jealous of my male co-stars when I do go on shoots" She looked in his eyes smiling. "Seriously, I won't get jealous of your female co-stars" She stood on her toes as she kissed his lips passionatly purring softly

"Well I thaught you were thinking of leaving the business"he said as they kiss. His hands slide up and cups her tits "Tho I do have question how long is the digestion period for human furry offspring"he asked as he never looked into how long it take for offspring for cross breeding of their two species.

"I said I was going to take a break, not quit all together" she smiled as she looked in his eyes, purring softly. "Normally, gestation, for a furry is about 4 months give or take a week or so. Though from what my friend told me they are estimating it is about 6 months for a child of both species" she looked into his eyes. She kissed his lips once again purring softly

"So 6 monthes and we could have a lil one in half a year"he said as the thaught of them having child he wondered if they had children if the child would be human or furry or would it be like in the old mythes where if nymph mated with a anything if the offspring was male it be like the father but if it was female it be like the mother.

She smiled and laughed softly as she looked in his eyes. "well depending on the sub spceies of furry there could be multiples" she purred laughing looking into his eyes. "David, I..."she paused for a second losing her resolve for a moment but recollected it. "David, I love you"

"Oh and I know you do Maddy but I love you to"he saiid to her as he presses her against the wall of the shower as he leans his head down and kisses her full breasts. He wouldnt mind taking Maddy as his mate as he knew that they could have romantic relationship and still be in the business tho if she because with a litter he knew she stay out of the business long enough untill they were ready for school then slowly get back in to it.

Maddy gasped softly surprised caught off guard by his sudden action. The hot water of the shower adding to the pleasurable sensation that shot through her body from his lips on her breasts. She ran her fingers through his hair and down the back of his neck massaging him but at the same time gently pressing down urging him to start working his way lower to her pussy.

"Do you want me put some baby into you Maddy"he moans as he takes one of her nipples into his mouth and starts to suck on it. As his hand slide to her tails ans gently caresses it as he had been reading on on erogrinous zone on furry females.

She gasped and arched her back pressing her rear more into his hand feeling him massaging the base of her tail. "Oh God, David please" she moaned softly looking in his eyes. "I want you so bad right now" she moaned.

"Is someone in heat"he moans as he could smell the scent she was givng off."How bad do you want it Maddy"he said as he growls

"I want you really bad" She moaned in pleasure unaware of the fact that he could pick up her scent and slowly she began to wonder if he was a half-breed himself but didn't know it. "Please David" she moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me right here right now. I need you baby, I need you" she moaned in pleasure begging for him.

He turns her around and slides his massive cock into her"MMM so do you want to get married"he moans as her cunt willingly take him into her as her mate."OOH god let use makea family"he groans loadly as he starts to pound in and out of her slowly.

She moaned loudly in pleasure as she felt his huge cock slide home deep into her pussy glancing into his eyes over her shoulder and nodded. "Yes. I want to marry you...start a family with you. I want to be yours" she moaned as she pushed her hips back meeting his deep powerful thrusts.

"God I have loved you since that first time"he moans as he drills her over and over there in the shower. God he was going have hot wife who wont be jealous that he has sex with other women. He drills in and out of her every tighening pussy as they make love there in the shower.

She gripped the wall trembling in pleasure as she bucked her hips back against his feeling his long pulsating cock as it filled her pussy. Her inner muscles gripped his cock tightly moaning his name. "Yes baby yes!" she softly cried out in extreme pleasure.

"Yes take me"he growls as he pounds in and out of her hole. His hands grabs her hips as they fuck."Lets get married tonight"he moans.

"Yes! let's " she cried out through her pleasure filled haze. Her inner muscles clenched tightly around his cock as she cried out his name in pleasure cumming hard, her body shuddering in pleasure as her inner muscles milked his cock

Back
Top Bottom