Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord (Sweetnectr/LifeonMars)

Angelica closed her eyes softly and moaned. She could not will her body to move anymore. She shook slightly moaned again this time a bit louder, her hips rose up against his tounge as she finally hit her peak. She copened her eeys and her hips dropped. She still felt so hot though.

Feeling her body tighten around his tongue he smirked and released her, letting her body slump over from her ordeal. His goals satisfied for now, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her out so that her head rested on the pillow and her body was wrapped in the soft blanket. With that he slipped in next to her, resting his body close to hers as he prepared for this nights sleep.

Angelica squirmed slightly when he lifted her up. She did not really care to be carried around by him. She relaxed slightly when he laid her on the bed. She gave him a small shove when he laid by her. "No." she said sounding tired. She did not want to lay by him, and if it were not for him making her so sleepy she would have moved away.

He wasn't about to be refused again. "After making you feel so good," he said as he laid out beside her, "you would think you could let us both sleep in peace.

"Fine." Angelica said softly. She closed ehr eyes and laid there not moving. She slowly fell asleep while her body was pressed to his. Her long red hair was spread out around her head. She looked rather beautiful while she slept. She nuzzled against him slightly in her sleep.

The next morning he was once again gone, the bed appearing like only she slept in it that night. With no windows in the room it was hard to tell it was morning for it was just as dark as ever. The only sign of the change of hours was the hint of light under the crack under the door, where the shadow of a butler stood outside. "Miss," he said as he knocked on the door, "it is time to awaken."

Angelica opened her eyes at the sound of the knocking and slowly sat up. "Alright, you may come in." She called once again putting on Xavier's robe to make herself desent. She Stood looking at the bed, no sign of the dog monster's ripping could be seen. She just shook her head, not much shocked her anymore ehre.

The butler walked in, his eyes low as he carried with him a beautiful blue dress with white trimming. It contrasted sharply with the dark room and mansion, standing out like a beam of light in a dungeon. "The master thought you may prefer to where this besides your, *ahem*, current dress."

"Why dose he have all these woman's clothes." Angelica muttered. She took the dress and waked behind a changing screen. She quickly changed and cameout from behinnd the screen. She smmoohted the dress and looked to the man with a soft smile. she wouldnot admit it but the dress was beautiful, she rather liked it even though it was a bit ornate for her tastes.

The butler smirked at her comment but quickly hid it, gesturing to the door. The dress suits you very much madam." He complimented her. "The master will be leased. Now if you would, walk this way. Breakfast has been laid out for you."

Without waiting for a reply he headed out the door, fully expecting her to follow him to the dining room.

Angelica smiled, "Thank you." she said with a soft kind laugh. "I don't really care for how heavy it feels but it is lovely." she said following after him. Sheentered the dining hall, "I would much rather the Lord and I eat seperatly."

The butler stiffened a bit at that last remark. "That will not be a problem, as this morning madam will be dining alone." He led her to the dining hall with its ridiculously large table, empty save for her breakfast. He left her to the table, holding back her chair for her. "The master has more...pressing engagements.

Angelica could not help but smile slightly. She walked with the man and sat looking up at him. "What would that be?" She asked softly, "The matters he is dealing with, that is." She looked aroud the hall hald expection him to appear form a shadow.

The butler looked reluctant to share the information with her, trying to brush her off. "It is really none of your concern. He is in the basement of the manor, taking care of some personal business that he has ordered you to be kept out of." He poured her a glass of milk and readied a plate of sausage and potatoes for her. "If you require anything else, please call out for me."

With that the butler left her alone to eat her meal. The dining room as quite and still as a grave.

For a while Angelica sat and ate. She sat there for a while enjoying being alone for a while. But she aslo now wanted to know what he was up to. He did not seem like the type that cared about what shethough. Even if the thoughts wereabout his actions. She stood and stared to walk down the hall listening for Xavier.

The halls where alive with sunlight, odd considering who lived in them. But like before they were quite and still, dead as a mausoleum. It wasn't until she drew close to a black door that she could make out a noise...a noise that sounded like the faint whisper of human voices.

Hearing the voices she opened the door. She longed to speak to someone other then him. She hated him and as a human needed to be social with other people to be happy."Hello?" She called walking into the room.

Behind the door lay a stone staircase leading down into a black basement below. The whispers seemed to be traveling up from the bottom, chanting some strange language over and over again. A cold wind seemed to come up from below, almost like a warning to anyone who would dare enter.

Angelica knew she should not have gone down those stairs. She still walked down them though. She moved slowly listening to the whispers grow louder. She reached the bottom and peeked around the wall trying to see what was going on. She though thatthis must have involved the bussines that Xavier had wanted to keep her out of.

Upon turning the corner she was brought to a sight that would have shocked anyone to the core. Xavier stood, in in true demonic form, before a congregation of black-hooded men who bowed before him. He stood, clad in dark robes as the people chanted in a strange language. Behind him an alter stood, a goat secured in place and a silver chalice sitting next to it. The whole room was lit by hundreds of black candles, enveloping the corners in twisting shadows.

Angelica was not surprized to see the chanting men, or even Xavier in his true form. The poor goat though, that wasa shock. She turned so she was not looking around the corner but so she could still listen to what was going on. She took a slow breath to slow her breathing and steady herself. She knew he would be angry if he saw her so she remained hidden.

"Oh lord!" one of the chanting men suddenly spoke, "we have all answered your summons. We awate your instructions on this morning!"

Xavier nodded slightly, raising his hands in the air. "My subjects," he said with a voice deep in power, "for many long years I have searched, but on this day I think at last I have found her: the woman who is to be my bride and serve as my queen!"

Angelica gasped softly when she heard what Xavier had to say. She was shocked by what he said. She felt ill suddenly and closed her eyes tightly. She could not believe him, after all he put her through he wanted her to be his wife? She shook her head to herself and slowly started to retreat up the stairs.

"We shall have a binding ceremony this very night!" he proclaimed to his cultists. "The noble houses and others of my kind will be present to bear witness to out union!" The hooded men let out a cheer for their demon-god, wanting to gain his favor.

Unfortunately for Angelica, it would take allot to go unnoticed by a demon. "And why doesn't my blushing bride come out and greet the congregation?"

Angelica did not want to respod at first. Butshealso knew he would probebly make her any way. She went down the stairs again this time entering the dark room.She stood just at the base of the stairs her eyes locked on Xavier, "I will not marry you. I would rather die then marry you. I have already got everything you offered me that I would ever want. You have nothing to hold over me." Her voice was low and held a soft whisper. Her whole body was shaking by now.

Back
Top Bottom