Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord (Sweetnectr/LifeonMars)

((Continued from previous RP)

He lifted her up by the hair, enjoying the way her naked breasts amongst the tattered remains of her dress. He was looking forward to revealing the rest of her...

He pressed his demonic cock against her cheek, a drop of precum spreading against her. Now then..." he growled, "I might not need of your virginity tonight if you are able to sate my lusts." His dark erection throbbed slightly, begging for attention. "Suck it like a good whore, and if you please me I will leave your maidenhood untouched."

---------------------------------

Angelica closed her eyes feeling him grab ahold of her long silky hair. shebit her lip listening carefuly to what he said. She knew in the end she had no real choice, he would take her mouth or her maidenhood one wayor the other she would bbe penetrated by the vile beast

She took a slow deep breath and parted her soft full lips and started to take him into her mouth. She was shaking though, half fearing she would vomit, the thought of this deed had made her feel ill and now she had to do it. her lips shook around his cock as she lowered her head taking as much as she could without making herself choke.

He let out a low moan, deep and inhuman, as he felt her innocent, soft lips take him. Her mouth was hot and wet, making his cock twitch in excitement. He could feel her reluctance and that made this all the sweeter.

"Lick it with your tongue..." he ordered her, the unsaid threat laced within it.

As she worked his tail slid up from behind him, wrapping around one of her breasts and squeezing it. The tip of it flicked her nipple, teasing the soft bud.

-------------------------------

Angelica would have protested in some way, she may have even stopped had it not been for his tone. She froze for a second feeling his tail creeping around which only made her see him as more scary. she closed her eyes then touched her tongue to his cock finally. She told herself to pretend it was a cnady, like those she ate as a child. Even though those candies never twitched, throbed, were warm, or made of soft fleash over hardness.

As she sucked and licked she kept her eyes closed trying to think about happy things. A tear fell down her soft cheek dripping onto the bed. She now hoped her father would find a way to get the money owed to this monster quickly. She knew she could never tell her father what had happened if she ever went home, he would only blame himself. She gagged softly having leaned over a little to much. breaking her thoughts.

"Yes..." he moaned, "that's it..." The veins of his cock pulsated as her tongue ran over them, desiring even more from her. Her inexperience only added to his pleasure, knowing that he was the first to soil such a beautiful young maidens innocence. He petted her hair like she was a pet, stroking the locks as she sucked him.

"You make a fine whore..." he groaned as his tail tightened around her breast, almost painfully. He could feel his lust rising and placed both hands at the side of her head gently, almost lovingly, before ramming his cock forward as far as it would go.

Angelica was not thrilled to be petted, she was no animal, she was no whore either after all she had no choice as he had said before and that made her a victim not a whore. She winced but managed not to grit her teeth when he tail squeezed her breast tighter the soft mound changed from its natural shape as it was squeezed and bulged in a strange way around his tail

Then she started to fight. she gaged, well chocked on his cock. her hands which had been laying still until now clawed at his bare thighs. She did not know what would happen if he was that far in, but it felt like he was in her throat which would not do. What if he cut off her air?

Yes, YES! Ah, the feeling of an unexperienced mortal throat could not be beat! Her muscles spasmed around his cock, only encouraging his action all the more. He started to move back and forth within her, slamming his hips forward as he held her head in his hands.

He let out a laugh at her pathetic attempts to atop him, even enjoying some of the pain. He kept up his cruelties,feeling his ball tightening and knowing it was time.

With a roar he pulled back, freeing his erection from her mouth just as he came, his white hut cum shooting out onto her lovely face, covering her hair and even getting in her mouth. He let out a content sigh and tossed her down, leaving her on the bed.

Angelica lay on the bed not movin, shock seemed to have frozen her. she closed her large blue eyes and bit her lip. The taste was strange, not disgusting but different and she disliked it. she slowly stood and walked over to a basin of water and cleaned hr face, she would have to bathe to clean his seed out of her hair.

Se turned looking back athim from across the bed, andger finally seeming to sink past the shock that had kept her silent and still after she had been shown his true for. "You are a monster not only in appearance but in personality!" She shouted throwing the hand mirror from the near by dresser at him as hot angry tears rolled down her cheeks.

He allowed her to leave his bed, finding her reaction oh so pleasing. His softened cock was still wet with her saliva and twitched now and then as he kneeled on the bed. The look of anger she showed was surprising, his previous victims having been broken by the same treatment, even less.

"Ha! Have I ever denied it?" He bellowed, letting the mirror shatter against him. Some of the shards cut into his flesh, red blood oozing from the wounds. He paid them no heed, simply getting off the bed, his bare feet crunching the broken glass beneath them. "Though perhaps its time you see what kind of monster I really am..."

His claws sprang out and he slashed at her dress, shredding the fabric and leaving her in nothing but her undergarments, He grabbed by the hair once more and dragged her to the bed, leaving her over the mattress so her legs were over the side and ass was in the air. His clawed fingers cubbed her bottom, running over her sex.

Shock freezes people sometime, you find yourself frozen as a run away cart rushes at you, or maybe find yourfelf unable to move when faced witha horse that hasjust bucked you off and is about to crush you under its hooves. Normaly you freeze then react rather quickly. It just so happened that Angelica had been frozen longer than most would have been, and had now come back with all her fury.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed at him as she was dragged back to the bed. She was lucky to have not steppedd on the broken mirror, unlike him glass in her foot was something she would not handle well. She squirmed at his touch trying to get away not caring if her hair got pulled.

She swung back with her elbow, she did not aim as much as she would have liked to but there was a good chance her target oyuld be hit. She was sure even a demon would still feel some pain if hit in his manlyhood, after all he was still a male and the appendage waould still be senstive.

He enjoyed the struggles, toying with her like a cat playing with a mouse. His cock was already growing hard again, his demon nature making him much more virile then a mortal man. He pressed her down into the mattress, laughing at her kicks and flailing...

...until her elbow struck right in his manhood.

He let out a angry roar, clutching his cock from the sharp pain. He gritted his sharp teeth at her, so the bitch wanted to play rough did she? Two could play at that game...

With one swipe her undergarments with torn to shreds, his anger leading him to cut some of her skin while he was at it. He bent over her, his hard cock slapping against her thighs as he grabbed her chin to turn her face upward. "That will cost you dearly my lovely Angelica" he growled. He reached for his cock, guiding it toward her pussy, grinning. "But don't worry, I will keep my promise to spare your maidenhead tonight."

As he said this the head of his cock passed her cunt, instead pressing up against the tightness of her asshole.

Of course she knew thatif her blow did land where she hadhoped he would not be very happy, but she had expectedfor him to need more time to recover. She had not even manged to get half way across his large bed before he grabbed her again and she was back where she had started.

She had a few scratchees now, but they were really no worse than a cat's scratch. She simply gave him a cold look at his words, "I am not youranything." she hissed almostreminded of hermother who had called her 'my little angel' when she was young. But now was no time to think about the past, his words, they made no sence still he held her atthe ready for sex but he said he would not take her maidenhead.

((Poor girl she seems stupid but she was just very shetered))

He could see she was confused, the poor girl having grown up in a sheltered lifestyle. Her father and mother had probably shielded her away from many of the worlds horrors and only taught her the basics of what a man could do to a woman. An evil smile crossed his face. Oh yes, this would be fun.

"There are other ways to take you than you sweet pussy, Angelica." He said, deliberately hissing the word in her ear. He licked the side of her face, tasting her fear and confusion. With that he pressed his large cock forward, her own saliva acting as a lubricant and allowing him to press the head of it inside her excruciating tightness, the wall of her squeezing his cock almost painfully. He loved every second of it.

Angelica saw his smile and her heart sunk slightly. She bit her lip looking back up at him her eyes cautious. She was upset with herself now, attacking him only caused him to want to return the favor. She looked disgusted after he licked her, it was rather disturbing to have a demon above you tasting your flesh.

"what are you talking abo-" she was cut of by a cry of pain as he invaded her tight hole. She withered trying to get away. His size combined with the lack of any obect even nearing her back hole made even his head slipping in painful. She pushed at his muscled chest trying to make him her off. "Stop..." She cried.

He laughed and grabbed her shoulder, pressing himself in more. "Why would I stop when we haven't even begun yet?" He stopped for a moment, giving her only seconds to adjust before he drove his cock home, forcing his entire manhood inside of her tearing her apart. He let out a roar of triumph and started to thrust wildly in her ass, not caring for her pain only his sick pleasure.

He slapped her asscheek. "I own you know girl!" he roared. The sound of their flesh smacking together filled the room. "I will have you every night, you will never see your sweet home again!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she cried out in pain. She bit her lip hard blood from her poor abused hole making his thrusting all the more easy. She sobbed quietly and shook her head at his words. She could not do this, not with there no hope of ever being free, taking that, he may as well have killed her. How would make it through each and every day knowing what that night would hold, for as long as he saw her as beautiful she would be trapped.

She seemed to no longer have any intrest in trying to squirm away. Something seemed to have ded within her. She looked up a him finally, her eyes dull looking, she had lost all her hope with his word. The lookin her eyes wasthat of one with nothing, a person who's life hung with a simpl question, 'Do I want tolive today?'. She looked away again, not even crying any more.

----------------------------------

This was what he had been waiting for. He bent forward, licking up her tears with his forked tongue. He could see the look of resignation in her eyes, the look that signified that he had broken her. His cock hammered back and forth inside her, coming out red with her blood each time before slamming back in. His hands dived under her chest, grabbing her firm breasts and kneading them to his pleasure.

"You seem distraught, child." He chuckled as he slowed his thrusts, making each one go in deep, harder. "I wonder if you thought of what I may do for your parents, given the proper motivation....

Angelica did not respond to him, he wanted a toy thatwas what she would give him. She did not need to speak or give him the pleasure of seeing her emotions or her firey personality. she knew he did not deserve it, why should she speak to him. Why even pretend she was anything more than a toy to him.

She was looking at the wall and sighed softly, did he want a responce out of her? Why talk to her about her parents she would never see them agaig, hehad lied to her and herfather. she closed her eyes laying there under his body feling rather sick with herself. She hoped he would atleast be careful and not scratch her breasts with his claws.

Even though the feeling of her bleeding ass around his cock made his demonhood burn with lust he felt himself growing annoyed with her pathetic display. She didn't struggle, she didn't fight, she didn't even scream! Where was the little spitfire he had brought to his manor? He kept pounding away at her, moving his cock in and out with painful force.

"Move damn you!" he growled. Scratching at her breasts to get a reaction. "Scream for me!" He was growing more frustrated by the minute with her. He could feel himself getting ready to shoot his load, but something felt off. Like something was missing...

He grunted in annoyance and let her drop to the mattress, taking her hips and pounding harder than ever, slapping his balls against her with each thrust. With one hard shove he pushed himself all the way in, shooting himself inside of her and filling her ass with his seed. He let out a low moan and derived a sick satisfaction he had taken her in a way she was never meant to be, but somehow her attitude was still driving him mad.

Angelica laid there she winced when he scratched har breasts. She felt a tear roll down her cheek but bit her own lip to stop from crying out. she rolled over when he pulled out her back now to him. She seemed to plan on ignoring him as she curled up her bleeding ass hurting baddly, thiswas her unbroken spirit in the works, he wouldcrave her voice but not get it, allowing her body to be used was her rebelion.

"GRRRAH!" He bellowed, his muscles clenching in anger as he watched her lay there. No one had dared ignore him this way! He was the Lord of this manor! He was a grand high demon! HE WAS NIGHTMARE INCARNATE!

"You dare mock me?" he growled at her. "I see through your game child. You seek to deny me the pleasure of breaking you, of seeing your fiery spirit!" His snake-like eyes narrowed in frustration and in a display of anger smashed a nearby dresser, destroying the contents and sending broken bits of wood scattering everywhere. He turned from her, fuming at her insolence.

"Perhaps..." he said after a moment of silence, "the screams you will not give me can be taken from another..." He grinned at his though, his tail whipping in the air. "Your mother has aged some, but her body still possess some of the charm it had in youth..."

Laughing to himself he walked to the door, unlocking it and slamming it behind him, leaving her with alone with those nightmarish thoughts.

Angelica snapped up at his words her eyes burning with hate. She felt her small soft hands roll into fists with her anger. With her anger though came the normal tight throat she got making it difficult for her to do any thing but give a scream of anger and throw a pillow at the door after he left. She then started to cry quietly her shoulders slumping as she sobbed.

The hours passed, the only sign of it for her being the grandfather clock that sat in the corner slowly turning as the minutes passed by. The Lord did not return to her in that time, instead fuming amongst the Manor. Occasionally you could hear a roar, though as to the cause one could not be certain.

Finally, as the clock struck ten, a knocking was heard on the other side of the door. Without waiting for an invitation a maid walked inside, carrying a bundle of fabric with her. "Your Lord wishes you to attend dinner with him." She announced. "I have been sent to make sure you are presentable. He wises for you to wear this:"

She held up a beautifully made dress, one that looked more expensive and well made than even her father could comfortably afford. It was a combination of dark red and black, the colors seeming to swirl together in front of the eyes in an almost hypnotic combination. It also happened to leave little to the imagination, surely giving people a good look at her cleavage.

Angelica looked over at the maid, she had already bathed, almost the second he left she cleaned herself of his seed. She raised an eyebrow looking at the dress then nodded her head slowly. She stood from her seat in front of the vanity and walked over taking the dress, "Thank you,you may go now." she told the maid and walkedto the dresser slipping the robe she wore off and getting dressed.

It was not long before she was in the hall with him waiting to be seated by the door. She looked rather nice, the dress making her look all the more pale, her long red hair was up, some hanging down in ringlets just in front of her ears. A shade of ed that matched the dress covered her lips. She did not see the Lord yet and guessed her would be there shortly she only hoped he would dine in his mortal form.

The Lord appeared in the dark hallway soon enough, his form that of a handsome mortal once again. He wore an all black suit over his white shirt, standing tall and regal in his finely made clothing. His eyes still carried a dark look in them, and the shadows around him seemed to pulsate with dark intent. When he saw her he bowed deeply, taking her hand in his own and kissing it gently acting as though nothing had happened between them not a few hours before.

"My dear, you look positively divine." He looked up from her hand, a devilish smirk on his lips. "Come, join me for supper."

The wooden doors opened revealing a large dining room. Like everywhere else in the house, it was dark. Lit only by a few candles it would have been romantic where it not for the nature of her imprisonment. Murals of a bloody battles painted the walls and windows several stories tall providing a perfect view of the moonlit countryside, her village sitting in the corner with a few light dotting here and there. The long table was filled with a fest fit for a king, with roast beef, exotic fruits, wine, and anything else one could wish for available. He took a seat at the head of the table, issuing her to sit at his side. "Eat as much as you like Angelica, you are my honored guest after all."

Like bofore she wiped her hand off on her gown before walking after him. She did not give him thanks for his compliment just a dirty look. as she approached the table she wondered if he had other chairs removed so her only option was to sit besdie him. She took her seat still not looking athim, instead her attention was on the window.

"I am your prisioner." She corrected him with an icy tone.

He chuckled at her resentment, pleased to see his little spitfire was not backing down. "Details, my dear, details." A butler standing at the door approached them, bowing deeply to his Lord followed by Angelica. He took a bottle of wine, an well-aged and expensive one, and poured a glass for the both of them. Xavier nodded towards the servant, not looking at him, and raised a glass to his lovely red-haired woman. "To captivity then, Angelica."

He reached out for the meal set before them, taking pieces of meat, corn, cranberry sauce. and whatever else he desired at the moment. As he did he placed helping on her own plate, feeling she might try to refuse eating as another attempt at rebellion. "Eat, girl, eat. There's more than that came from." The food smelled delicious, and many of the villagers below would have killed for the chance to sit at such a feast.

Angelica gave him a cold look and then looked away. She closed her eyes half way peering at the man next to her from under her long lashes. "Thank you." She told the butler. She sat wth her hands in her lap watching thedemon help himself to some foor then set some on her own plate.

"I am not hungry. You see being forced to dine with a pig has killed my appitite." She told him pushing the plate away. She raised her wine glas to her lips and took a small sip.

He growled slightly but controlled himself. She was infuriating, but he enjoyed that. Things were too docile in his home, the emptiness of the place beginning to get to him. He pushed her plate back to her, looking her in the eyes. I'm sure your father would hate to know his only daughter is starving herself."

He took a drumstick off his plate and took a bite, ripping into the flesh with his teeth. His shadow seemed too grow large for a brief moment, reminding one of his true nature. "You are not thinking of how much of an opportunity this is for you. I could give you anything you want, anything your heart desires. All I ask is for a little compensation in return."

"And I am sure everyone in town would hate to know the Lord they respected was a raping pig." Angelica did no touch her plate tough, she left it sitting in front of her. "i want to marry a good man and have a family, you can't give that to me and by forcing yourself upon me which you even said you would do ruins that." Shetook another small sip of wine and set her glass back down.

"Besides what you ask for should be only asked of the woman who would be stupid enough to marry a monster such as yourself. Not of some woman you just met today." she gave him a cold hard look before looking away.

---------------------------

Angelica jummped and stommped down on his tail. "Something touched my leg do you have any pets?" she crossed her legs then her hands folded in her lip still. "I would not have anything to do withyou if I wasmarried, I have morals unlike you." She said in a fridged tone. She shook her head to get her hair out of her face.

Xavier cringed as she stomped his tail, the snake-like appendage disappearing into the confines of his clothing. Composing himself he acted like nothing happened, taking a bite of his meal once more. "Ha, those morals you speak of have done nothing for you. Had mortals think so highly of them, yet your rulers are all corrupt bureaucrats and you kill each other in pointless wars."

He seemed amused at the thought, acting detached from humanity as a whole. "Only those willing to do anything and everything needed, regardless of what 'morals' say, have the right to survive in this world"

-------------------------

Angelica looked over at him her eyes cold, " Oh really? Well then maybe you should just kill me seeings as I have no right to survive." She said her head tilted to the side slightly. She knew shehad stommped his tail, she reconized the feel from when he had used it to squeeze her breast.

She looked at her plate feling hungry but she did not trust him enough to simply eat what he had put in front of her, even though he ate it as well there could be a drug that only effected humans in the food. her stomach gave a small low growl in hunger.

"Ha, you have a sharp tongue girl," Xavier said with a devilish smirk. "But no, not yet. The weak do serve a purpose." His smile was all teeth, "that of serving the strong. I am not yet done with you."

He heard her stomach growling and let out a laugh, pushing a plate of mashed potatoes towards her. "Eat girl, eat, least you suffer a slow and agonizing death of starvation." Her stubbornness would be the death of her, he though. "The food is quite good, and do not worry about poison. Why would I need to poison you when I could simply hold you down and take you on this very table?"

Angelica gave a smile, "To bad my toongue truely is not sharp or I would have used it to removed your manhood." She said with a cold smirk.

She looked away when he told her to eat, 'Why would you care if I starved myself to death. You clearly do not care for me at all." She said sounding slightly saddened. She stopped talking and picked up her fork and pushing around her food he had set on her plate around, she ahd to admit though everything looked good. She took a small tiny bite and set her fork down.

He cringed a tad at the thought, but did not back down. "As am I, for as you have learned I enjoy a bit a pain in the bedroom." She was starting to annoy him with her attitude. Of course he could force himself on her again, and like before she might scream or she might lay there, but it would be the same as the other girls he had taken. He needed something...fresh. Something...willing.

As she cast her eyes down he realized how to put his plan into action. "But your mother and father care for you a great deal, do they not?" Ahh, the heart. The weakest of the human muscles. He leaned in close to her, close enough she could see the faint red glow in the back of his eyes. "Tell me, how would you like to buy all the treatments your mother could ever need?"

Angelica looked at him, "My family dose not need another loan from you, but you do not want your pay in money do you?" She said quetly staring back at him with cold eyes. She closed her eyes sighing softly as she looked at the floor. "what do you want?" She asked in a defeated tone. She would give anything to help her mother get well again, he must have known that or he never would have said anything.

"I will do whatever it is you ask of me, please just help my mother." She finally looked back at him knowing he would probebly only want her body but did it matter? if her mother was well and happy again did it mater what it cost? No, not really.

He had her now. It was all to easy for a girl such as her. Still, he would enjoy toying with her mind for a little while longer. "What do I want? Hmm, such a question..."

He leaned back in his seat in mock thought, eying her as the shadows danced around him. She was truly beautiful, in spirit and body, and that was what he liked about her. Her virginity would be a prize he would truly savor. "For now, I only ask for a kiss." He turned his chair to the side, presenting himself to her." Yes, a kiss from you would be more delectable than any dish on this table."

Anglica gave him a cold look but sighed then stood and stepped over to him. She leaned over him, her hands resting on his arm rests and gave him a quick, soft, emotionless kiss on the lips. she paused for a second then moved back one of her soft curls brushing aginst his cheek as she straightened herself looking down at him, "There... happy now?" She asked her voice harsh sounding as she wiped her lips with a napkin.

The quick touch of skin sent a ire through him, but he still desired more. "Hardly." He stood from his chair, moving closer to her and cupping her chin. "I want you to kiss me...like I was a lover." He smiled at the word. The candles flicked for a moment, as if they themselves found his corruption of the phrase to much. "I want you to kiss me with passion, and to believe it myself." He petted her hair, toying the her locks. "Or do you care for your sweet mother so little?"

With his hand on her chin he could fel her jaw lock. She pulled her chin out of his grasp and sighed, she had really only ever kissed one person like that before but he was out of her life now and even then the kiss was not all that passionate. She closed her eyes his words sending a deep pang of pain into her heart. She opened her eyes slowly after a moment and looked up at him all the while mentaly cursing the pig she touched is cheek softly and leaned up and kissed him on the lips while her other hand rested on his chest to help her balnce.

No, Angelica did not enjoy their kiss, butshe sure could have fooled anyone else. She kissed him long and passionatly at one point his lower lip was softly held between her lips and her tongue gently touched it before releaseing his lip and going back to having her soft full lips against his, then she pulled away again having to because she needed to breath, "Happy?" She asked in a bitter tone.

She was an angel sent from heaven. Her lips were like silk against his own, and for a brief moment he felt as though she truly was enjoying it, enjoying him. But he knew that was not true. What he would have given to corrupt her, make her enjoy and long for his touch, but alas she was far to headstrong to allow that. "Very."

He bowed to her again, putting on all the airs of a gentlemen. "Consider your mother's treatments paid for." He stood again, wrapping an arm around her shoulder waving his arm through the air dramatically. "I will leave you for now, feel free to roam this manor as you see fit. Nothing shall harm you. You will find it is quite charming, with a library, observatory, lounge, anything who may want. Though do not try and leave, as you will find the doors and windows all locked."

He left her standing there, alone in the large dining area. "I will expect you in our room at midnight. Do not make me search for you." With that, he was gone. Disappeared into the shadows from wince he came.

Angelica went to the library and sat in one for the large plush chairs in front of the now roaring fire. she read for several hours before falling asleep. and who could blame her? she had been raped and taken from her home, it had been very stressful on her. She yawned and slept peacefuly having a much needed rest.

when the clock in their room hit midnight it chimed, and still she was not there, she remained sleeping in the library. The book she had ben reading fell from her hands to the floor and she leaned back into the soft plush chair in a deep sleep

Midnight. The lord of the manor looked at the clock again, watching as the minute hand slowly moved. She had apparently decided to disobey him once again. How very...amusing.

He grinned, feeling the fire in his loins burn. Instead of growing upset he was quite pleased. She had given him the perfect excuse to 'punish' her, though as to how he was still imagining. He left his quarters, his demonic nature allowing him to travel amongst the shadows and move throughout the manor as he saw fit, exploring each room in a manner of minutes. If she thought she could hide, she was sorely mistaken.

When he finally found her he almost laughed out loud. Her she was, in the home of a demon, and she'd fallen sleep to a book! He bent down next to her, brushing a strand of hair from her beautiful face. She looked so innocent ass she slept, he thought. He would need to change that.

His face moved in to hers, slowly as to not wake her right away. Almost tenderly and with great amusement he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her as she slept.

------------------------

Angelica had been very tired. She told herself that she would only close her eyes for a moment then get up, but she had fallen asleep. That had been around maybe nine thirty, and how would she have known that she would fall asleep and not wake in time for her dead line to be in the room.

As she slept she felt something touch her lips softly and turned her head giving a small sound. She was gone, normaly that would have woken her up. but she needed to sleep now because of the stress her mind and body had been through today.

-----------------------------

The corner of him mouth twitched as she moved her head away from him, not yet waking. He could hear her heart beating softly through her chest, letting him know she was in a calm and deep slumber. He chuckled and moved over, deciding to see how much he could do before she awoke.

Slowly and gently as to not awake her his hand moved over her , slipping down the front of her dress towards her lovely chest. He tail slipped up her leg once more, not to be denied what it had been forced away from at dinnertime. He watched her face as he touched her, looking for signs of movement.

Angelica's eyes slowly opened at the feeling of something touching her leg. She looked up at him and jummped scooting away her face a bright red, "What are you doing?" She shouted at him staring at him with wide green eyes. She was breathing hard having woken to quite a fright when he touched her and she woke up to him over her.

When she jumped back he didn't move, though he was disappointed as her flesh escaped his grasp. Oh well, the look on her face was more than worth it. "My dear, it seems you have forgotten our little arrangement." He moved closer to her, trapping her smaller body against the chair. "You were suppose to have arrived at my chambers at midnight, and it is now ten minutes past the hour."

He slid off of her, his body moving a like a shadow towards the roaring fireplace. He watched the flames burning as his tail moved back into the confines of his body. "I am willing to forgive you for this error, but I cannot go unpunished." He could smell the fear in her, and it excited him. "Tell me, what do you think would be an appropriate punishment?"

Angelica looked up at him then to the clock on the desk aginst the wall. she looked back then closed her eyes. She felt so stupid, she should not have let herself fall asleep, she should have known that if she fell asleep she would miss her dead line to meet him. At his words she looked up at him watching him watch the fire.

"I don't know. No breakfast tomorrow? Or I have to suffer your presence." Angelica stood fixing her dress from where his wondering touch had displaced it. "Really I do not know, and it dose not matter what I say because you will choose in the end." She pulled the pinks out of her hair letting it fall down to her shoulders.

Xavier watched as her hell fell down her shoulders, looking absolutely stunning. "Ha ha, I believe suffering my presence will have to suffice for now. Perhaps we can think of something else in the meantime."

Watching as the flames crackled and burned he leaned down and stuck his hand into the flame. For a moment it looked like he was burning himself but when he pulled is hand out it was unharmed, not even the clothing was singed. In his palm he held up a ball of flame, toying with it in his hand like it were a child's toy. "Yes, I believe I will need you to give up that which you held onto so fiercely before."

Angelica's face fell, "You said you wouldn't." she whispered. Shelooked at the floor wondering why she had expected the truth from him, 'oh you may still be married' claiming not to take her that way. "Liar..." She hissed tear of anger filling her eyes and rolling down her soft pale cheeks. She hated him more than anything, "I would rather die then lay with you."

He let the flame jump from one hand to the other, letting it pop and crackle as it landed. "You would rather die?" He seemed amused at the notion. "My dear, I could never allow that to happen! What would I do without your company to keep me entertained?"

He walked up to her, his shadow from the fire twisting and moving as if it were itself alive. "You may rather die, but your dear mother..." he closed his fist over the flame, putting it out instantly. "I do believe you would rather see her live on. If you give me your virginity, willingly like with the kiss, then I will ensure the medicine reaches her by the morning." He opened his hand again, revealing the flame still burned. "Do we have a deal?"

"You siad you would give her the treatments if I kissed you.Why should I pay twice for one thing?" Angelica asked her eyes on his. She looked at his hand wishing the flame would burn him to nothing but ashes. 'after all where is the fairness in that, you got your pay for the medication and now you demand more?"

She crossed her arms and shook her ehad, "No, I will not sleep with you willingly ever. I refuse to, it is just that simple, oh you can force yourself uponme yes but you don't want that do you?' Shegave him a sly smile."You want someone to want to sleep with you, I bet holding down screaming women gets tireing yes? You want a little virgin to give ehrself to you."

Damn her, damn her and her clever tongue! "I give and I take as I please! You are not the one who sets the agreements here!" His body pulsed outward, almost taking his true form before he reigned himself in. "I could have your mother thrown to the dogs with a single order! Have her head on a pike while you watched from a cage!"

He stilled himself, his breath coming back under control. "You use your tongue to freely. I could have any woman begging on her knees for my gifts. Treasure? Yours. Power? All you could ask for. Your family could live like kings were you but to spread those pretty little legs of yours!"

"Oh so now you are not only a pig but a liar as well. Not many real men go back on their word, especially when giving it to a Lady." Angelica said her tone cool and collected, she was in much mroe controll of her actions then he was. She took a small step back but then relaxed when she saw his form was not going to change.

"Then go find one of those women that will beg for you. I do have some pride left however and the only time you will find me on my knees is if I have dropped something and need to get it. And as fpr what you say about killing my mother. if she dose not get her treatment I pray that she is able to pass on so she has to feel no more pain in her body."

For the first time in a century, Xavier found himself at a loss for words. This girl...was untouchable. He could see she would not bow down to him from threats or lofty promises. She was that rarest of creatures, one with a brave and pure heart. He held back a growl in his throat, wondering if he should just hold her down and get it over with.

Suddenly, a thought clicked in his head. "No pain..." the words rolled off his tongue.
THAT is what you fear for your mother. That she will become a stuttering old hag who's lost her mind, wracked with pain."

He turned from her, his hand on his chin. "The treatments will arrive, as we agreed." She was a tough nut to crack, that was for certain. "But, what if we could make her more...comfortable?" He turned back to face her, a sheet of parchment in his hand. "Your father still owes me a considerable sum. What if I could make that sum disappear?

Angelica gave him a cold look, "He will have the money, what makes you thinkwe need the sum to just go away. Even having to payyou our home is comfortable." She said softly with watching eyes, "What exactally are you preposing?' she asked raising and eyesbrow.

"Oh, he may indeed get me the money. But the interest is still piling up, and at this rate it may be years before he can work himself out of dept. Of course, debtors prison would make is especially hard for him, leaving your mother alone to fend for herself."

He moved in closer to her, pressing the parchment into her hands. "What I am proposing is to wipe the slate clean, to forget about this little dept. The due date for the payment has already passed, and while you are a treasure in your own right you alone are not nearly enough to compensate the money he owes."

"All you need do is swear to me. Swear to me your body, mind, and soul and your family can live in peace."

Angelica closed her eyes the parchment dropping to the flor when he gave it to he, she could not make ehr fingers close upon it. She closed her eyes, knowing neither of ehr parents would ask this of her nor would they want her to say yes. Angelica still trying to seem strong gave a weak laugh, "It sounds like your asking me to marry you." she said quietly her eyes on the floor. 'Allright.' She finaly said her voice tense tight, "alright"

His smile was all teeth. "Very well then, we have an agreement."

With a flick of his wrist the flame jumped from his hand to the parchment below, instantly igniting it. The dry parchment was quick to burn, the flame eating away at it until nothing but ashes remained.

Xavier bowed to Angelica. "And now, it is time for you to make good on your part of the bargain."

Seemingly on its own the few flames still burning on the floor lept up and singed Angelica's dress, burning the expensive fabric from the bottom. The flames grew brighter and larger, enveloping the dress and spreading its ashes on the floor. Oddly enough the fire did not burn her, only feeling pleasantly warm, though she might not have enjoyed it. After a few moments the fire disappeared into the air, leaving her naked to his eyes.

Angelica stoodnaked with her eyes closedd. Everything had a price the rich would be known to say. Her family's happiness seemed to be her price. "please, please take me in your current form, your other is simply to big, please." Her cheeks turned pink, it was clear he had her out of her comfort zone now. she looked away her eyes sad, truely she wanted to cry but would not allow herself.

He chuckled as he walked up to her, finding it amusing she made no attempt to cover her nakedness. "I will take you however is my choosing, little one." His forked tongue fliked out, licking her cheek. "Though I may make the sacrifice for out, how did you say it? Wedding night?"

There was a lush animal skin rug by the fireplace, and taking her hand he led her to it. "Lie down, my dear." He told her as his eyes wandered her body." His won clothes melted away from him, disappearing into the shadows as the other lights in the room went out leaving the fire their only source of light.

Angelica gave a low sigh and walked to the thick skin. She first sat then laid back becoming stiff as she laid there, had she been carved of wood or stone she would have been less stiff looking then she did now. "As if I would ever marry you, this is nothing but the night I lose myself to a monster." Her voice was soft, and yet it held a harshness to it that was hard to believe.

He said nothing as she lay down on the fur in a twisted facsimile of a lover. She did not cover herself, but she was as still as the dead. He would have to change that.

He slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing hard muscle underneath. He kept to his human form for now, keeping to his promise. "It could be more than that, my dear. There is no reason you shouldn't enjoy this." The fireplace crackled, a few embers falling to the floor beside them. Falling to his knees he covered her body with his own, a lone hand traveling up her side. "You will find I can be quite merciful when I set my mind to it..."

Angelica had no reason to cover herself, his eyes had already seen what would lay hidden under the clothes of any proper lady. She slowly turned her head looking up at him as his own clothes fell away.

"Why do I not believe that?" She said in a cold voice as she stared up at him. He could feel her muscles contract and gorw even tighter as he touched her. She looked up at him the fire shining in her eyes as she looked up at him her lips pushed tightly together.

He smirked at her reaction, cupping her breast and squeezing it. "Your so tense my dear." Bedning down he kissed her lips once, moving down to her chest and taking a nipple in his mouth. "Let's see if we can change that.

His fingers moved down to cup her sex, pressing against her nether lips. His tongue tongue snaked out around her breast, feeling around her chest and tracing his nipple. His fingers pressed inside of her, feeling her hymen and smirking. "No need for you not to enjoy this, Angelica."

Angelica closed her eyes when he touched her breast herurge to hit him hard to fight off, but she knew there was no real choice here, they had made a deal and if it was for te good of her parents she would give herself to him.

Slowly her eyes opened and she looked at him, "Can we please move to a bed? I would rather not have my first tme be on the floor." She said quietly her cheeks turning a soft pink. it was true, shewould rather loseher well guraded chastity on a bed ratehr than a skin on the floor. And the way she asked was so pleading, it was clear she knew one way or another this would happen but she at the very least wanted to keep some pride.

He slowed his touches, smirking up at her. "Of course my dear. Who am I to deny such a beautiful woman such as yourself anything?" Pulling away from her he slid his arms underneath her smaller frame, picking her up without trouble. He brought her out to the hallway, past servants and windows without concern with what she thought or who may be watching.

He eventually made to his bedchamber and pushed open the door revealing his large bed, already cleaned and changed from their earlier actions. Bringing her her inside he laid her down. "Is this more comfortable my dear?"

Angelica bit her lip and shook her head. Then she dropepd her face into her hands and started to cry. Not that she wanted to or that she even expected to but she was just not really ready for this . She wiped her eyes, "I-I am sorry. please can we just get this over with? No more of you games or pretending to care. Please..." This was the crack in the wall she had put up between then, her heart ache of not being able to give herself to someone who cared.

Ah, the sight of her there was pleasing to his eyes. Her tears were a sign that she was breaking, something that pleased him greatly. "Now now Angelica, all things come in time." Climbing on the bed with her he grasped her thighs, pushing her legs apart so he could climb in between them. Instead of getting right to he he lowered his face to her sex and let his tongue trail over it. It pushed past her lips, moving in and out of her as it tried to get her wet and ready for him.

Anelica's thighs twitched when he touched them she closed her eyes and looked away. Then she gave a loud gasp and looked down at him, "What are you doing?" She whispered her voice tight. She squirmed slightly. Why did he insist on doing this to her? All she wanted was this to be over and done with so she might escape him in her dreams at least. "Please stop."

He had no intention of stopping, the feeling of squirms to delightful under his hands. His inhumanly long tongue snaked it's way into her, feeling along her inner walls and touching her sensitive nerves. His hands held her hips in place, feeling the warmth of her skin as they rubbed gently. She tasted divine, and he could only imagine what it would be like when she grew wet. His tongue pressed on, coming to her hymen and running along her untouched skin.

Angelica squirmed and tried to get away from him. She closed her eyes tightly and bit down on her soft full lip. She gave a soft moan though after only a few moments. After all his tongue was reaching places that even is she had been with a man would not have been touched by his tongue.

He smirked, hearing her moans as his demonic tongue had it's way with her. He could taste her growing moist down below, and knew he was having an effect on her body. His hand snaked up her body as he moved his head up to look at her, his tongue licking his own lips in satisfaction. "Seems you are not immune to the needs of the body as I thought," he said with an evil glint in his eye. His hand felt her nipples, circling the nubs to make them grow hard as his tongue once again move inside her.

Angelica shook her head her pale cheeks red with shame. "p-please, stop, you shouldn't....you shouldn't o this." She withered under him her soft thin body feeling more pleasure then it had ever known. She moaned softly into tightly closed lips her body shaking slightly under his hands.

He felt her nipple grow hard under his touch and lightly moved it between his fingers. She was growing quite wet, almost enough to accept him. Though he did not planned to take her until she had cum herself, the ultimate humiliation for such a strong girl and the one thing that would help bind her to him. His moved his tongue out from her folds and let it slide along the outline of her pussy, moving up to taste her clit.

Angelica gasped as he touched her clit with his tongue. She closed her eyes her body shaking, she moaned a bit louder then gasped her whole face goingred as he finally got what he wanted. she had not realized shehad been so close to cumming. She gave a small sob ashamed of her herself more than ever.

He felt her juices flow and lapped them up, enjoying the taste immensely. After he was satisfied he moved over her, his breeches fading away revealing his large, hard cock. He looked down at her, rubbing it against her entrance. "How did it feel Angelica? How did it feel coming for my demon tongue?" He smirked and pressed against her harder,just passing her lips. "You're pussy is nice and wet for me, it seems your body wants this more than you think.

Angelica looked away from him with out saying anything. She did not even give him the smallest reaction. She winced when he started to push in her,but what else would be expected. Once again she was stiff under him her eyes closed tight.

She had stilled herself again, not giving him the satisfaction of her shame. He cupped her chin and forced her to look at him, wanting to see her eyes when he took her. Leaning down he kissed her lips, smirking as he began to push into her. "And here we go," he said as he pushed forward slipping more of his member inside of her.

Angelica closed her eyes when he kissed her, well it was more of a hollow press of fleash to fleash in her own mind. She seemed to only grow more tense and stiff ad he slidd in. Her iner walls though wet were still tight and seemed to be trying to slow him as they hugged his member,

Pushing in farther he felt her hymen block his path, the thin membrane the final statement of her virginity. Gritting his teeth he pulled back slightly before plunging forward, earing though her maidenhead and taking the last of her innocence for himself. He felt her walls clench him in pain, seeming to accept and push him out at the same time.

Angelica cried out in pain her eyes felw open with the cry. She gritted her teeth tears coming to her eyes. She shook her ehad looking away again as she tried to calm her breathing. She pushed at his shoulders trying to make him get off. "Please, it hurts." She whispered.

He stilled himself inside of her, his demonic cock pulsating against her walls. "It will pass." He kissed her again, trying to coax her lips open with his tongue. "You have to learn to relax. Wouldn't it be easier to enjoy yourself than to keep resisting me?

"Please just stop you took what you wanted!" Angelica's voice went higher. Really things could not have been worse for her. she was having what could almost fall into the panic attack section of fear. She was shaking like a elaf under him, "Please, we can do more tomorrow just not now please. This is just to much I can't take it." and who could blame her, frst he raped her then he acted all kind, made her kiss him, threatened her, got her to say she would give in, thenfinally took her virginity. Who wouldn't snap?

He didn't relent, finally beginning to move forward. "I have not yet taken what I want, Angelica. It wouldn't be fair for you to sum and to leave me wanting." He pressed on, filling her unused cunt with his hard cock and spreading her walls. By the darkness she was tight! Her walls held him like a vice, never having had anything this big inside them before.

Back
Top Bottom