Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord (Sweetnectr/LifeonMars)

He touched his cheek for a moment, surprised by the willing touch from her. "Now you thank me. Ha! You should have done so the minute I choose you for my personal woman." With a growl he threw back the sheets, beckoning her to come. "You will share a bed with me at night, in case I desire you again. It is only fitting for a wife, is it not?" He said it with a cruel smile, for though she was no wife she was tied to him for eternity though his actions. No matter what, he knew she would never forget him or what he had done.

"I am not your wife. I would have to care about someone to become his wife. And I wish you would die so that will not be happening." Angelica said coldly. She looked at him with disgust and laid down as far away from him as she could. She pulled the covers up to her chin and stared at the wall. "I hate you." She said coldly her back to him.

His hand trailed up her arm, staying above the cover but threatening to pull it away at any moment. "Hmph, you mortals and your desire for love. I have seen your peoples customs, fathers selling off their daughters to be wives for political gain. You would have been married off to some other noble given the chance, an ugly and fat man who would slobber over you. Would you rather be with such a man?"

"The man who has been seeking my hand that si favored by my father was only five years older and very handsome thank you." Angelica said coldly, "I would find a rabid dog to be better company then you are." She looked over her shoulder at him her green eyes colder then ice. She looked away layning ehr head back on the pillow.

He chuckled at her proclamation. "A rabid dog eh?" His hand disappeared from her shoulder, followed with the mattress lifting slightly as his large frame removed itself. The room grew darker as the candles went out suddenly, and if she were to search for him in the darkness she would find that he was no where to be found.

"We shall see how you feel about that, my dear..." was the last she heard of his voice. It was quickly followed by the heavy breathing of a large creature and the footsteps of something approaching the bed.

Angelica sat up as he left the bed trying to see through the darkness. She presed herself back to the head board and closed her eyes. She was going to murder him, that was what she told herself to keep calm. She opened her eyes able to see shapes now including the one moving tot he bed.

There was something in the room with her, there was no doubt about that. It's heavy breathing filled the room, low growls underlining each step it made. It seemed to be moving around the room, sniffing the air in search of something, or someone.

Suddenly in flash of light flames shot up from the candles in a towering inferno, encasing everything in a demonic, orange-red glow. For a brief second before they went out again she could see, a hideous dog-creature covered in black fur. It's body was huge and muscular, it's jaw lined with razor-sharp teeth and dripping saliva that seemed to burn the carpet. In that time the creature locked its black eyes on her before everything went black.

Angelica closed her eyes t okeep from the bright lights for a moment. She opened her eyes again and caught sight of the beast. She froze when again the lights went out feeling like her heart had stopped. She slid from the bed in silence trying to get to the door.

In the darkness the creature stirred. With one push of its mighty legs it jumped in the air and landed on the bed, shredding the pillows and blankets and sending feathers and pieces of cloths everywhere. In the dark one could only hear the sounds of tearing and growling, but it took little imagination to realize what the creature would do if it caught her.

Angelica continued to inch in the direction of the door. She was being as silent as she could be. The thick plush carpet helped silence her movements. "Xavier, I am sorry please." She whispered. She guessed he was watching, he had told her a few times he did not want her to die because it would bore him. She was over half way there now and was tempted to make a run for the door.

Her pleads went unheaded. If Xavier was listening then he did not care about her fear. Soon enough the dog creature realized it had not found its prey and was sniffing the air, searching through the darkness to find the morsel that eluded itIn the darkness she could hear it growling as it picked up a scent, and with no warning the creature lunged from the bed and landed on top of her!

Angelica screamed when the beast landed on her and closed her eyes. She bit down on her lip laying there trapped under the beast. she was silent almost hoping the beast would kill her. She pushed against him hard trying to squirm away from the beast. "Help!' She screamed.

The beasts claws ripped off her clothing, nearly tearing into her skin. He thrashed her back and forth, smothering her screams. It let out an inhuman growl before it latched onto her neck, jagged fangs nipping at her skin and threatening to tear her open!

Just then, the growls began to fade out and were slowly replaced by an inhuman laughter. The fangs stayed, only now they were joined by a long, familiar tongue. The creatures paws had changed as well to a pair of strong hands that made their way up her body...

Angelica froze when the beast took her neck into its mouth. She closed her eyes her body shanking until she heard the laugh. Her eyes shot open then her body going stiff. She seemed to be froze. Time went by and still she lay there still.

"You....get off now." She said her voice low and shaking. She could not think up a word to call him that expressed her current thoughts so she just moved on. She was far to angry to speak to him her whole face was red.

"Mmmm..." an amused voice moaned, "I thought you preferred a rabid dog to my company, isn't that right?" His long tongue circled her neck, moving down to feel her cleavage. His hands were working over her body, rubbing the tender flesh beneath him. Still the lights were off, so all she had to work with was the feeling of him against her.

Angelica stared at him her eyes burning with rage. "That was not a dog that was you pretending to be a dog beast." She said coldly. She closed her eyes shaking as he touched her body, "Off." She said again.

All that did was make him force himself on her more, his tongue moving away so he could plant a kiss on her lips while his hands moved up her nightgown. "Oh no, the beast was real. I can call on him at any time." His fingers touched her thighs again, still fresh from their earlier act. "But I thought you could use a little comforting after seeing him."

Angelica turned her face away after he kissedher. "I would not have seen him at all if you did not behave like a child." She said codly. She tensed when he touched her thighs. "And I do not need that kind of comforting." She said her voice going tight. "I just want to go to sleep and try to forget about you for a few hours." She said her tone made up for him not being able to see her face, she was mad, but also still shaken by what he had done.

"I know how to make you forget," he said playfully and with evil intent. With those last words he vanished from her body, his touch gone for the moment.

But not for long. Soon after she could feel something long and wet poking at her velvety folds, trying to coax a bit of wetness from her womanhood. If there was anything good to be said for the demon, he knew how to work a woman's body.

Angelica snaped up so quickly she felt a small pop in her back but did not care. She crammed both hands against his forehead shoving as hard as she cold to get him away. "Not again." she knew what she said probely would not bother him. But she sounded more upset, "I don't need to forget pelase." Her voice shook slightly as she spoke.

In the darkness his lips twisted into an evil grin. Oh, she could beg all she wanted but he was not going to let up. Her body, her soul, was his to do with as he wished whenever he wished. If she wanted to sleep tonight it would only be after falling unconscious from a earth-shattering orgasm. Let her try the innocent routine after that.

Her soft hand pressed uselessly against his forehead, brushing past his horns and doing nothing but send a sick sense of pleasure through him. He snickered in the dark and pushed forward, dragging his tongue aloung her pussy lips. He felt her quivering under his touch, his long and wet tongue leaving a gift for her in the form of a demonic aphrodisiac. It wouldn't turn her into a wanton slut, but things would get very hot for her very soon.

Angelica squirmed her body shaking under his hands. She bit her lip when he licked her pussy. She stopped trying to shove him away. Her hands laid limp at her sides rather usels less even when she tried to make him leave her along. She felt a heat start to radiate from her pussy lips and she gasped softly. Already a small wetness was growing inside her. "Stop..." She whimmpered.

He could taste her sweetness starting to form, licking at every drop she gave him. With every touch her body grew wetter, showing how much it wanted it even if her mind denied the truth.

Like a snake it slithered further, pushing past her tight walls and curling inside of her sending shock waves through her body. His hands took hold of her thighs, gently pushing them apart and lightly rubbing her soft skin. Her small gasps, though she tried to hide them, where music to his ears. This angel, this symbol of purity, was a vixen in disguise. He would mold her, train her in the art that was pleasure and pain. Had she only the knowledge she could charm men to hell better than any whorish succubus.

Angelica closed her eyes and moaned softly. She closed her eyes her breath coming in soft gasps. She felt rather ashamed of herself but at the same time it felt so good. He seemed to know the femal body well. Her hands rolled into fists griping the crapret under her tightly. "Xavier." She groaned, what had started to be a pela for him to stop turned into her simply moaning his name as she approached her peak.

He let his tongue work her over, his right hand moving to the apex of her thighs. Slowly his reached out to touch her clit, coaxing it out and teasing it with light, than rough touches. His other hand slid further up her dress, taking her breast and rubbing her nipple until it was as hard as a pearl. He could taste her getting wetter, hotter as he worked her body over like an instrument, bringing her closer and closer to climax. A voice seemed to whisper in her ear..."Let go...just accept it..."

Back
Top Bottom