Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord (Sweetnectr/LifeonMars)

Angelica looked up at him, "I don't want to get pregnate." She told him hervice shaking slightly as she spoke. tearsrolling down her cheeks. She shuddered feeling him moving within her deeper.

Her pleas did nothing to stop him, if anything it egged him on more. "I think a child would brighten the place," he said mockingly. He finally was all the way in he could go, pressing up to the back of her filling her completely. With a smirk he leaned down to her breasts and took a hard nipple in his mouth as he began to pull out. He started a slow pace, moving in and out of her at a maddening pace as he worshiped her breast.

Angelica gave a soft low man. she shook her head squirming as he took her nipple into his mouth. She closed her eyes and swallowed her thrat tightening. No she would not let this happen she could not let him give her any pleasure from this. She hoped he was only teasing her, that a child would never come to be in this world because of this act.

He continued his thrusts, her body seeming to being more adjusted to his length and welcoming him into her. His inhumanly long tongue snaked out of his mouth, wrapping around her breast and giving it a tender squeeze as his hot breath fell on it. His hand captured hers in his own, wanting every part of her to feel him.

Angelica fet trapped more than ever now. She tugged her hand trying to free it from his, even in his human form he was larger than her and his hand could easily grasp her smaller one. She looked away from him her large eyes fixed behind him somewhere. The sight of that snake like tongue worming its way around her breast made her stomach churn. all she wanted was for this to be done.

He could feel her pitiful struggles beneath him, her mind trying desperately to forget where it was. IT would be useless though, he would see to it that she would never forget. His tongue had slid back into his mouth, having tasted her warm flesh, and now he pressed his lips against her own letting it slid into her mouth, forcing its way past her lips. His hands moved down to her thighs, trying to coax her into wrapping her legs around him.

Angelica was tempted to fight more, to just try to make this end. But what would fighting him cause her? After all she had promised herself to him. She let him guide her legs to wear he wanted them hanging softly around his hips and let him kiss her though it was a one sided kiss, she had given him his false passion for medication and did not intend on giving him anymore.

His cock throbbed inside her as he thrust in and out, her once-virgin walls sending an evil pleasure through his body. This was what his kind lived for, deflowering a young virgin and better yet, having her submit to it! He groaned into her mouth, his body seeming to bulge out for a moment. His skin was starting to get rougher and a shadow mist seemed be growing in the room...

Angelica went stiff. She knew he had said this form would be the one he took her in but it did not look like he would keep this form much longer. She tred to turn her head, move her mouth fro his to pleade with him to stay like this she knew if he changed for she would be in pain.

"Ahh..." he breathed out as he plundered her body, the mattress rocking underneath them as he pounded away at her. He was changing, that was for sure. His skin was growing darker and his muscles bulging, his tail snaking out of his backside to twist around her leg. "Your body wants this my dear," he smiled at her, "accept it. Your nothing but my personal whore now."

Angeica gasped softly feeling air rush to her lungs. She shook her head at his words even through her moan, "You said that you would use your human form.." She said quietly who form shaking slightly. She closed her eyes andtried to gain controll over her breathing. "Please do not change."

He let out a growl in response, thrusting harder and harder into her as his cock grew in size with his body, forcing her body to open up wider for him. His Skin took on a black tone as his horns grew from his head. He sat up, grasping her hips as he started to move into her faster than humanly possible. He watched her body as he forced it back and forth, growling and snarling as he mercilessly fucked her.

angelica made small squeaking sounds as he continued speeding and changing. she groaned softly her body rocking under his. "Stop...." Shewhimmpered, she could feel herself bleeding again fron the skin simply being streatched to much. she shuddered and closed her eyes justwishing this would be done.

The scent of her blood filled his nostrils, but he showed no signs of slowing. The room was filled with his grunts and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. He spared not a moment for her pleas, his claws digging into her body slightly as he pounded her. He had a wild look in his eyes, his mind becoming lost in the primal urge to mate.

Angelica gave a soft cry of pain when he sctatched her his claws leaving shallow cuts on her body. she closed her eyes the sound of his fleash hittingherswas maddening as wellas sickening. She tried to not make so much noise andjust hoped that he would finish soon, hehad too. To her it felt like they had been at this all night even though it clearl could not have been that long.

It was coming, he could feel it like a dam ready to burst. A low growl filled his throat, his eyes falling onto her tear-stricken face. "Here it comes Angelica," his voice was distorted and inhuman, not like a man's at all. "Not your womb will receive my seed..." His thrusts became erratic, and he bent over her to grasp the back of her head, pulling her forward for a forceful kiss. With a groan he came, his white-hot cum shooting inside of her, filling her womb and coating her insides. With ever thrust more spilled out into her body until finally it stopped, their combined juices leaking out from her abused cunt.

Anngelica closed her eyes tightly at his words her body seeming to go slack though. This was not how sh ehad ever planned her life or how she wanted it. She sobbed quitly as he kissed her his seed spilling in her body. She puushed at his chest the second he wasdone trying to gt away and retreat to the washroom. "let go." She sniffed tear rolling down her soft pale cheeks.She look at the wall past him she did nto have to see the bed to know it was smeared with blood and cum.

Laughing he pressed his body against hers, feeling her breasts squeezed up against his chest. "You should feel proud of yourself. In the morning your father will receive a letter informing him of the clearing of his dept, thanks too you." His skin was slowly changing back to his human skin tone. "You choose this, remember." Pulling away from her he sat up, allowing himself to revert back to his facade of normalcy. "Perhaps if you pray tonight my seed won't take hold.

Angelica stood ignoring the throbbing pain between her legs, she had pulled a sheet withher wrapped around her soft thin body, "I hate you." She said coldly and turned walking away to bathe. She was backa little later having soaked in warm water and scrubbed herself until se was pink and her skin sore. it was clear shehad been crying, her eyes were all red and puffy as she slowly walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed wearing his bathrobe, "Iwould like for someone to change the bedding before we sleep."

He allowed her to leave, fully reverting to his human form and laying back on the bed. The room smelled of sweat, sex, and blood. It was beautiful. Getting to his feet he approached the dresser, taking out his human sleeping garments: a simple black silk shirt and pants. He bowed to her as she returned, "Good to see you came back. My robe looks good on you."

Heading her request he clapped his hands loudly and within seconds several servants arrived, pushing her off the bed and changing the sheets out for a new one. He took hold of the old sheet before it was taken away, looking at the spot of blood and cum from the taking of her virginity. "Would you like to keep this? I think it would make a lovely memory for us to look back on."

"I would like to see it and you burn." Angelica said coldly her eyes harsh as she looked up at him. She stood with her arms crossed the black rbe complimenting her pale skin well. She looked away then her stance rather hostile looking. "Is there anything i can wear to bed?" she asked her voice softer she was trying to reign in her outrage.

One servant remained waiting to take the soiled sheet is the Lord wished for it to be taken away and cleaned. Angelica had sat back down her back to Xavier as she brushed her hair looking across the room into the vanity's mirror, walking was still slightly painful so she remained close to the bed.

He came up behind her on the bed, his hands moving to cover her shoulders and gently message them. "You were wonderful," he said with a smile. "I will have to sample you again soon, perhaps we can make this a...nightly occurance." He leaned in close, smelling her smooth skin, her scent fresh from the bath. "You smell divine. I think I'd prefer if you slept in the nude."

"I do not want to sleep nude though, I get cold easily and even with you too keep me warm could get ill." Angelica turned her face when he leaned in and took in her sent. She closed her eyes even though he only held her shoulders in a light touch she felt trapped. "I was not, don't lie to me, use me how you wish but at the very least tell me the truth once in a while." She said turning to facehim her eyes hard to read, she was hurting as well as feeling a bit upset with herself, but it wasclear by that look that she was unhappy.

He growled low in his throat. He knew she hated him, despised him. How else was she supposed to react. "You force my hand. You could live the sweet life, having everything you ever wanted if you accepted me, accepted this life." He turned from her, angry with himself as well as her. "There is a nightgown in the dresser, put it on if you want sleeping clothes." He turned to look at her. "And no, I shall not leave the room as you do."

Angelica walked over and got the night dress. She changed into it then she walked back to the bed. She looked up at him and sighed softly, "Thank you." She said softly and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, not a kiss of affection, it was a hollow way to sa thank you and try to make him less upset.

Back
Top Bottom