Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord (Sweetnectr/LifeonMars)

It happened so fast, one moment Xavier was standing at the stone alter the next he was behind her, his hands over her shoulders as he whispered in her ear. "But my dear..." his serpents tongue flickered, "what other choice do you have? What other man will take you knowing you've been with me? Marry me, and you will still have a place in society."

One could almost picture what he was saying. "Think of it: fancy balls, important friendships with noble families, and no one in town would look at your parents with pity any more."

Angelica was silent. "Since when have I seemed to have any interest in the petty things you have offered? I am not going to marry you." Her voice was cool and very calm, "And knowing that I was raped I know many who wouldstill want me." She looked over her shoulder at him. "Go find one of those women you said would want you, I am sure they would be happy to marry you."

Xavier tongue lased out, licking her cheek and tasting her. "I love when you get all riled up you know..." His hand moved to clutch her body, feeling up and down her sides as kissed her neck. "But I believe you are forgetting one important thing my dear. You are trapped in my home, and sooner or later you will beg for my touch. I could tell you enjoyed yourself last night." He chuclked, remembering the orgasm he gave her.

"And or course, we will not want our future children to be born bastards will we?"

Angelica turned her face looking to the side to avoid his lips and tongue. She was silent for bit the shook her head. Not responding to anything he had said really. "Yo can keep me here until I grow old and die. But I will not marry you, nor will I bring a poor child into this world only to have you as a father." Her tone was cutting and cold. She pulled away from him turning to face him. "You do not know a thing about love, you do not even deserve to say the word. The only reason you want me to marry you is because you think it will give you more power over me. But unless you drag me kicking and screaming down to the alter. Well it won't be happening."

He could not be denied, and as she looked away he his hand shot up to capture her chin and turn her towards him. "Do not resist me girl, I can open you up to a world of pleasures if you only embrace me." His lips pressed against her own, tongue snaking between them to touch hers and entwine with it before fleeing so she could not bite him. "You could have so much my sweet..."

Angelica looked at him with cool eyes when he grabbed her chin. She tried to pull away when she saw that he was going to kiss her but his hold on ehr chin was too strong. His tongue against hers made her feel ill, she hated when he kissed her like that. After all it was imply a show, he felt no real affection for her. After her mouth was freed she carefully wiped her mouth with her hand. "I have never wanted anything that you could offer me. You do not love me, you do nto even care if I am harmed or not. Why should I marry you. Do not tell me for power or riches, give me a reason I care about for once not something your greedy selfish soul craves." She looked abck noting that all his followers were silent staring at her as though she had green skin.

"Hmm..." the demon looked thoughtful for a moment, knowing that this strong-willed girl was not about to cave in anytime soon. He had tried breaking her through violence, through her parents, and trough pleasure, perhaps it was time for a...different approach.

"A final deal," he suddenly offered, standing over her with a crocodile smile on his face. "Give me a month, one single month to show you how life could be for you and I should we marry. You remain here, act like a dutiful wife and I will act as your husband. If, by the end of the month you still wish to leave, I will allow it.

"Alright." angelica looked up at him her eyes looking rather calm. She did not think he could change her mind even if she gave him years to, let alone a single month. She gave a smile knowing for once he had the short end of the deal. "That sounds fine to me." She lifted the skirts of her dress slightly as she walked past him.

Back
Top Bottom