Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

((Honestly though, after canceling the idea of Alicia sleeping with her kids, I kinda don't want her to have kids. So, if you don't mind, we can come up with some drama to replace that. Perhaps he comes seeking revenge for a woman taking his wife from him, in a manner of speaking.

Yea, that sounds perfect for how Eden knows and reacts to what Alicia does. And I love your idea for Eden and the sons relationship. If you don't have a name for him in mind, I don't mind coming up with something. I don't have too many names to think up. Besides his, just the old guy and Narissa daughter.))

((And the sleazy guy playing both the girls for revenge against Laine on Jarrek's death. I was kind of thinking Luka for the son's name but I need to think about it some more. And Mary not having kids is fine. If that is the case, then the husband just goes poof. We never really brought him in anyways like we were originally going to. Oh man, I need to make a word file to keep track of all these folks))

((Yea, Jareks little apprentice. Yea, then poof for the hubby it is. Like Illiyana and the others, she'll appear in the twins arc from time to time. I'm debating if I want to her to be as central as Illiyana, as I was planning on her being kind of the unofficial advisor to the twins. Being rather forward, she wont hesitate to mention on regular basis, the previous nights love making with Mary, as I figure the two of them will be quite the sex addicts, and maybe even put Krade and Laine to shame on sheer amount of times they've done it.^_^ Since the Narissa son will be introduce at the party, I'll introduce the daughter then too, as she'll snake her way into their lives by becoming a friend to the twins, along with occasional lover to Alicia. ))

((I don't think Eden is going to like Narissa's daughter much. She will see her as two faced. Let her know that she is Narissa's daughter but NOT that she and the son are siblings. Aka, she knows that the daughter is Narissa's, but not the son. Perhaps even it is the sister that spills the beans to get her own brother in trouble.))

"I wanna rip your clothing off," Mary muttered against Illiyana's lips as the two of them. "Take off mine..." she added right as the burst through the door and soon they crashed down together on the bed. She didn't really know how this was really going to work, but she had a feeling Illiyana certainly did. "Teach me Illiyana. Show me how to do it."

((Sure, sounds fine to me. In that case, Alicia will be the only one to consider her a friend. At least, until her deceiving ways come to light and Alicia sees her for what she really is.))

Illiyana simply smiled down at Mary after they crashed down on the bed, and she was asked to show her everything. Afterwards, she quite literally tore off Marys clothes. Some things she normally removed while others were left with big rips. By the time she finished, Mary was just in her bra and panties. Almost diving to it, she lowered herself and started groping and even licking lightly, her breasts through the material, while one hand found it's way between Marys legs and was quickly rubbing her through her panties.

Mary's back arched up off the bed as Illiyana ripped the clothing from her chest! "Oh... oh Illiyana! Mmmm," she gasped and moaned as her hands tore right back at her partner's clothing. Her lover. It was funny. She had never thought of her husband as her lover, but with just this one time with Illiyana, and she already considered her a lover. "AH! HA Illiyana!" she burst out as her hands strayed to the wet hot place between her legs. "Oh God Illiyana keep it going! That's so good. Mmmm, tell me what to do! Tell me how to please you back baby."

"Just follow my lead, and you'll do fine." Illiyana replied, smiling as she pushed Marys bra up and off her breasts while her hand slide into Marys panties, two fingers quickly finding their way inside of her.

"OH!!!" Mary gasped and her held jolted up to gaze down at where Illiyana's hand sinked into her body. Her husband had always been to formal. He never dreamed of foreplay with fingers, "I-Illiyana... oh yes mmmmmm!!" Mary's hand found their way into her lovers hair and pulled her face to hers, "I'm yours baby, oh forever and always, ah...." she bit her lip, "Your fingers.... rub me?"

"Anything you want." Illiyana replied, her one free hand finding it's way to Marys decent bosom, toying with both breasts like an expert as her fingers down below were pleasuring Mary.

"Mmmmm!" Mary bit her lip and moved her hips against Illiyana's hand. It felt so good. So damn right. For the first time. Sex felt actually right. Her hand moved to cup Illiyana's breast then, squeezing it in her grasp. Testing the weight and feel of another woman's breast in her hand. She she found she liked the feeling, she moved her other hand to Illiyana's other breast so she was groping her lover.

Illiyana sighed happily as Mary started to touch her. It was only Marys first time with another woman, so Illiyana wasn't expecting to pick it up right away. Still, groping was groping, and Illiyana did like it........not counting the times when pervy men copped a feel in tavern. Her fingers continued to pleasure her newest lover, wanting this first time to be a night to always remember.

"Is this... correct?" Mary asked tentatively as her hands continued their work. Taking Illiyana's nipples between her fingers and playing with them. Squeezing them, twisting them slightly, but playing and testing them out. Seeing what kind of reactions such actions could garner from her lover.

"Yes, you're a natural." Illiyana replied, smiling before letting a moan slip to let Mary know she was indeed on the right track.

((I was wondering, how do you want the handle the twins intros when the time comes? Focus on one at a time, or have both run at the same time? I figure we could start out with both for a bit, then concentrate on Alicias. When she's had her fun whoring herself out, switch to Edens, and play hers out for a bit, before Alicia sneaks her way into the gathering.))

"Then I bet this is correct as well..." she said a moment before her head rose up and leaned into Illiyana's chest. One of her hands helped tilt the breast up before her lips wrapped around the nibble, starting to suck at it tenderly.

((Agreed. Playing both the twins at once might be a little to much. I figure the best time to play them both at one time is when they are closer in range or both focusing on the same common goal, basically, when they can interact with one another. With Eden's intro, I really don't think I need more that one post before you can go into Alicia's intro and let it fly until she's done in the tavern.))

The loud moan that followed was Illiyanas way of saying yes. She was surprised that Mary was indeed a natural. Though, suspected the girl might have spent a good amount of time exploring her own body, due to how she talked about her rather sex light marriage.

((Sounds great. And being reminded by the scene, Illiyana and Marys intro, re intro if you want to be technical, will come a good bit later.))

"Mmmm," Mary made a sound like she had just eaten something that tasted to very good. Perhaps in a way, she just did. "Delicious," she joked lightly as she pulled her lips back and moved to suck her other just as she had the first. After a moment she pulled back again and smiled, "Delicious as well."

"Devour them all you want. Your mine and I'm yours." Illiyana replied, smiling down at her as she cupped her cheek with one hand. This was still just a heat of the moment type thing, but not like Illiyana would mind it going further.

Mary smiled, "I would rather sample more of these delights you have started to introduce me too." She gave each nipple one last, swift lick, "I can feast upon them more... later..." and she would make sure that there was indeed a later.

"In that case, what shall I do to you? It seems you've been without climax for a long time. I'd love to give that to you." Illiyana replied, smiling as he long brown hair was draped over one side of her head.

"Show me everything. Everything that my husband has failed to. And I promise you, that means just about anything." Mary reached her hand to stroke Illiyana's cheek, "But know... whatever you give to me, I wish to return it as well. Just show me how I can."

((Hmmm, I actually think that's a good stopping point for this scene. We can just do one of those summarize the nights event things for them, and move on to Krade and Laines gypsy romp.^_^))

((No, I'm one hundred percent fine with it. Besides, I didn't mean for this to be just some smutty lesbian scene. Well, at least after we decided to have them end up together.^_^ I wanted it to be a turning point in the lives of both women. The beginning of a new chapter in both their lives.))

((Okay, then. If you like. I kind of feel the same way with about this upcoming scene. Get to the set up then perhaps move on? OH! Are we going to keep the twins story in this topic or make a new topic for them? Under a new name?))

Meanwhile, 29 minutes had passed since Krade had received the note from his wife. What lay beyond the bedroom doors was still a mystery, but he would find out in one minute.

(BTW.... I decided to go with this outfit <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://reiyeka.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy-By-Moonlight-11326046">http://reiyeka.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy ... t-11326046</a><!-- m --> ))

Back
Top Bottom