Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

"Because, my king," she started before wiggling her way out of his arms and giving him a teasing smile, "Good things come to those who wait. And it would be rude to leave our guests alone. Not the best thing to show our good sides after such a trying time. And besides, I want to make sure once we start we don't need to finish again for hours afterward." She turned back to another group of ladies and acknowledged them before glancing back over her shoulder at Krade, flashing him a smile that held promises of all that was to come tonight.

Mary was already half finished with the drink in her hand and even though her head was spinning she kept on going with it. "Mmmm, that does sound nice. Some place quiet. My head is throbbing a bit."

Krade listened to her explanation and just smiled as she turned around. Gazing at her a while, he eventually mixed in with the crowd inself, mingling.

"Well then, would you like to accompany in a search for such a place? Would help with your headache." Illiyana innocently replied, her intentions far from innocent.

((Mary first this time))

Mary only nodded to Illiyana, "That would be lovely." She started to follow but then stopped and with a drunken hint to her tone she looked about, "I should tell my husband where I am going." But the crowds were a blur to her, she could not spot him, "Or... could you do it?" Soon they were out the ball room and off to a more private place.

It was not long before the party crowds did seem to thin out. Eventually, Laine deemed enough people to be gone that she could finally depart herself and prepare for the night ahead. She wrote a note to Krade on a piece of paper and gave it to servant. He delivered it to Krade, "The queen has retired you highness. She bid me give you this." Upon opening it... 'Our room... 30 minutes. No more, no less. I'll be waiting my love.'

((Works for me. Do you want to play both scenes at the same time, or do Illiyana and Marys scene first, then when they're done, start with Laine and Krade as they beging their night?))

Illiyana just smiled and nodded. Feeling a bit guilty over soon commiting infidelity, Illiyana did send someone to inform Marys husband, but just told him that she was making sure Mary got home. Of course, she left out the true intentions. When they left, Illiyana lead her to a small residence, the place she had been staying the last few weeks or so. It was a small, but cozy place, a fire in the fireplace setting the mood nicely.

"Better, I hope." she said, coming up behind Mary and innocently placing her hands on her shoulders.

((That sounds fine. Then once we are done with there scene, that will be the end of this first part and we will move onto the second. I am going to make a file and write down all the things we wanna touch on. We are gonna need to figure out the order of things just to keep track.))

"Much," Mary said as she went to pull out a chair at the table and sat down upon it. She almost stumbled and fell right off it. Looking around, Mary started to speak so casually, "So why do you still remain in this place? Couldn't you move into the castle with your brother now? Or return to your home?"

((Sounds like a plan.))

"I find it more interesting outside of the castle. Since you yourself are a very.......interesting woman." Illiyana replied, coming up behind Mary and whispering it in her ear as she bent over, her large breasts lightly pressing up against Marys neck and shoulders.

Mary was not picking up on the hints really. She was not use to so many of the things happening at once. She was not use to being drunk, she was not use to being called interesting, she was not use to being hit on. The only person that had ever shown attraction to her up until now was her own husband. And truthfully... it had been so long since the two of them did something really romantic or anything, it was like a lost memory to her. "Me? Interesting? Ha! Sure."

Illiyana knew her hints weren't getting through, but she didn't mind. In fact, it caused her to laugh lightly.

"What? Does your hubby not compliment you on your beauty?" she asked, remaining in the little hugging position from behind.

The booze was making Mary much more open to Illiyana then. "Mmm," she groaned a little as she leaned back against Illiyana's hug and her head against her chest, "Bernard does. It's in passing now a days though. Not like when we first married and he'd whisper sweet and lusty things in my ear. We are like... a married couple now. Mmmm, I wish that we could be more like Krade and Laine. Hell, they are like on their honeymoon still six years later."

"Aw, that's too bad. Naughty, lusty things like that are too fun." Illiyana replied, playfully pouting, before a grin spread across her face, followed by her doing just that, whispering all kind of naugty, lustful things she could do to Mary.

Mary's eyes went wide as she listened to Illiyana's promises. Now, in her right mind and if her husband had been doing such things to her all the time now, perhaps Mary would not have had the same kind of reaction. She might have politely declined and went home to her husband and spent the night with him. But instead she found her body responding to all the naughty things Illiyana promised. "We... we should not speak of things like that Illiyana," she only sort of protested. Even with it, she did not move away at all.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.............And I see they've made you hot and bothered as well." Illiyana replied, laughing lightly before nipping lightly at Marys earlobe.

"Is that so? Then tell me why you haven't moved at all? Are you perhaps curious to experience the things I whispered to you?" Illiyana asked, one hand moving down and lightly running up and down Marys upper chest, occasionally brushing against her breasts.

"Some of them... I have. Some of them," Mary swallowed a little and her breathing was picking up, "some of them not. I have not even considered them before. Can you really do some of them?" Mary's husband was not really and exotic lover in the bed. More old fashioned. But then so was Mary.

"Some..........I could do ALL those things I whispered to you. I can give you pleasure that will exceed even your naughtiest dreams." Illiyana whispered, her hand finding it's way into her shirt as she gently rubbed Marys breast through her bra, not quite a full grope.

Mary bit her lip and dared, "I don't know... I have had some pretty naughty dreams. Ones that would make my husband blush. Ones like the things I have seen and heard Laine and Krade do. Both when they thought no one was around and when they did."

"Oh, so you're a voyeur? You spy on my dear brother?" Illiyana asked, laughing lightly. Of course, she had no interest in her brother. But Laine.........yea, she looked like she'd make a great partner in bed, for a man or woman.

"Only once!" Mary tried to defend herself with a blush. "The first time we meet. All the other times after that just kind of happened. In the garden, in the ballroom, under the dining table, behind a tapestry in the hall..." she could have kept on going.

"My, my, they really are like rabbits. I think it's obvious you've dreamed of Krade. But tell me, ever have a dream where it's just you and Laine? She is quite a beautiful woman." Illiyana replied, smiling as he rubbing underneath Marys shirt intensified to full on groping.

Mary's chest rose and fell more and more with each increasing breath. Heart was racing inside her breast. Her mouth was dry with the images that Illiyana's words suddenly placed into her head, "And... if I said I did?"

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised. Laine is very sexy. That beautiful face, perfect breasts, flat stomach and lucious legs that end in the nicest ass I've ever seen. Even when I first met her, my mind was filled with thoughts and images of her writhing in bed, moaning my name while I explore that body of hers." Illiyana replied, bringing the images to her own mind as well, which was getting her all hot and bothered. Of course, she'd never try to seduce her own brothers wife, but god..........she'd cut of her arm for a chance to sleep with Laine.

((Since the time is nearing, have you figured out your intro for Eden yet? No rush or anything. Just asking in case you had any ideas that would require me to play anyone, as I'd certainly be willing to. Even if you don't have any ideas yet, no biggy. We can always just start the next arc with just Alicias one night stand at the tavern, and can intro Eden whenever you want.))

"Stop!" Mary said in a breathless way. Illiyana was painting a perfect picture of Laine in every way and it almost frightened her that to hear Laine spoken of like this, Mary realized that she did want Laine in that way. She DID want to be in bed with her. All these years she dreamed it was Krade she wanted to be with, but it was really Laine. Maybe that was why she had never been able to reach orgasm in her dreams with Krade. Would she have reached them in dreams with Laine. A new fire suddenly burned in her. She was hot, she was horny. She felt bold! Rising from the chair suddenly, she turned and looked at Illiyana. "Pretend I am her. Show me all you want to do with her. And I will in turn show you want I would do with out queen..." Mary wrapped an arm around Illiyana's neck and pulled herself close to her, kissing her upon the lips.

((I actually kinda do. I was thinking the start of the next arc be the girls birthday. 18? 19? 20? 21? What age shall we make them. There is a party in their honor of course. Noble, family, friends, all that jazz. Eden is there, the shining star of the night. The definition of royalty and princess. But Alica is strangely absent... cut to Alica's scene in the tavern and her intro. Then after we are done with that cut back to the party where Eden meets Narissa's son for the first time. It will be a little bit before Eden starts having sex. I have already decided Narissa's son with be her first, but I have lots of ideas for them. Afterall, he is trying to play her for his mother and his sister at first but falls in love in the process.))

((OOO, I like that idea. ^_^ In that case, Alicias little encounter won't technically be a one night stand. She'll bang the guy, he falls asleep soon after, then she sneaks back into the party. As for age........Oh..........I guess 18 or 19, just a bit younger than Krade and Laine when they got started. In that regard, I was thinking that Eden would know about Alicias promiscuity, and while not happy about it, won't really yell at her or anything about it, outside of a scolding when she's having a fling, when she should be attending an event or something. I haven't decided yet if I want her to know about Alicias feelings for the older guy as well. Though, I'll decide eventually.))

Illiyana didn't even have time to respond before Mary kissed her. Illiyana wrapped her arms around the girl before returning the kiss quite passionately. Though, lust would probably be a better word to describe it. She didn't waste any time. Even as the kiss continued, she was already leading Mary towards her bedroom, which was just at the entrance of a hallway, as the place wasn't too big while her hands meanwhile, had started to work on peeling off Marys clothing.

((You know, I was actually thinking about having Mary end up with Illiyana in the twins arc, with it having happened between now and then, with this moment being when Illiyana helped Mary discover she was really a lesbian. I hadn't really decided on it, but after reading that last post of yours with how Mary reacted to hearing Laine talken about like that.........You up for it?^_^))

((You know, I think I am up for it. It's actually a rather hot thing right now. I think I can picture Illiyana turning Mary into someone like her. Totally open and everything. However, I like me my drama. Mary's husband returns to his home land, with there kids. It would be sad for Mary, yes, but she will have Illiyana to keep her mind off it.

SO now... I am going to pause my replying because I have family in town and they will be picking me up soon. I don't know when but like within the half an hour. SO I don't want to start anything more until I have the time to play it. We can plot talk till I have to leave.

I was thinking the same thing about Eden knowing. I think she covers for her sister, but only because she is her sister and her twin. She would certainly not approve of it. And I think it would be wise not to let Eden know, at least for now about the older man.

As for Eden and the son, my ideas were that this night at the party is the first meeting and a spark. She doesn't know at first who he is, but he pops into her life every now and then. They play around in the woods together, oral only not going all the way yet, before she finds out and she is furious with him, but by then he's in love and he comes to her to try and prove it. Only then do they have sex. Then it becomes a totally secret love affair. Meeting in the woods, at the tavern incogneto. I would even like them perhaps to find their own little place in the woods to call there own. I remember we once spoke of a spring for Laine and Krade to play in. Since we never used it for them, we can use it for Eden and the son. Would you like to name him of me? Or damn, we need NAMES for all these knew people!))

Back
Top Bottom