Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

Carlos nodded his head lightly "as long as they dont join them we have a fighting chance." Carlos wasn't thrilled with a war but it seemed like they didnt have much of a choice.

Rose nodded her head and then looked at her "pack and then get some rest so we can head out in the morning"

Sebastian was just looking over before he was commenting, "Well hunters were looking into information about us once again. I made sure they had information about myself... although I did pay off people who knew anything on Talia." Nope he wanted nothing to do with the hunters knowing anything about Talia. She was the innocent one of the three of them, one who had never hurt a soul and wouldn't ever hurt a soul.

Raphaelle was giving a nod of her head before she was getting up so that she could pack some stuff, so that she could sleep that night and they could just head out right away in the morning.

Rose wished her a good night and then went and did the same leaving her standard-issue hunters garb in her room if she was having to get close to someone then she didnt want anyone to know she was a hunter.

Carlos nodded his head lightly

The next morning came around quickly for everybody, even the vampires. Most of the vampires in the kingdom had adapted to be on the human schedule of being awake during the day and sleeping at night. Yet again the myth of sunlight burning vampires was a complete lie... and not many people actually knew about that. Sometimes the vampires would just pretend that they were afraid of the sunlight.

Raphaelle was awake the next morning before the sun had even come up and was already outside on the training grounds, although she almost seemed to be dancing with a pair of fans at the time. Yet that was her unique fighting style - using a pair of fans and she almost seemed to dance about the battlefield. Graceful and light on her feet, but while she was light on her feet she also knew how to hit hard.

Rose had joined her but instead of fans she used her swords mimicking Raphaelle's movements with her own weapons. this made for and interesting site as the two moved the same way but the ammount of damage they could do would differ

Every high rank hunter had their own separate ways of fighting, their own unique style. There were hunters that were highly versatile in using many different weapons. Raphaelle could also use swords but she preferred her fans, which had blade at the end of them. They seemed innocent and often had people caught off guard that they were fighting her while she used fans, but that was usually their undoing.

Eventually it was time for them to get going, and Raphaelle definitely found that she wasn't prepared to be going anywhere at all. Although little did they know that their timing for deciding to go to the vampire kingdom was during a celebration. A celebration for the founding of the kingdom; which the royals were busy preparing for at the time, mostly Talia since she was the queen.

"Lets get going then." Raphaelle was commenting after a brief moment in time and soon enough they were heading back.

Rose waited till they were in the car before speakin "do we want to tell them we are sisters or that we rented the car together in case we are asked" both girls were skilled and it wouldn't be hard to pretend the other was someone they didn't know but if they didn't have to hide this fact that would make things easier

"We can make it seem like we are sisters." Raphaelle was commenting after a moment in time, just giving a small shrug.

Rose nodded her head "send for me if you need me and if you feel like your going to panic find some where safe and Ill find you" Rose looked at her and smiled and then went to work on gettgin them to their destination in on piece.

Raphaelle was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I will try anyways." There was no promises that it would happen though, but she would definitely find herself a safe place to hunker down into. Although she was hoping that she would be fine... that everything was going to be alright.

As this was all happening, Talia was busy getting dressed for the upcoming celebration - the maids working on her hair at the time since she was already in her gown. The ballroom was all prepared for that night as well with the annual ball that they held every year. Although this year she was suppose to be announcing her betrothed and who she was to marry; but that definitely wasn't happening. Nope she had been engaged for a while and found out that he had been cheating on her and called it off then and there.

Carlos stood next to Sebastian while they waited for their sister and spoke "you know if it weren't for the fact that Talia has been hurt by that bastard recently I would almost say we should try and introduce her to Alric seeing as the man has a serious crush on her" Alric was a general who worked with Sebastian and Carlos as he headed up the royal guard .

Sebastian just looked towards Carlos for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "I don't know that she is all that hurt anymore by him. I don't think that it could hurt at all - at least he is somebody we know won't hurt her. And she would have another person she could rely on when we aren't around. Yet again she is good at protecting herself all at once." With that he was just watching his sister who looked a bit annoyed as the maid finally finished pinning up her hair and sprayed some hair spray in her hair.

"true I mean we can try and introduce them and see where it goes but I don't want to push her" Carlos loved his sister and wanted her t be happy

"I mean we can arrange for him to dance with her at the ball." Sebastian was commenting after a moment in time with a rather mischevious little smile.

Carlos chuckled and then nodded his head "I think you are right brother and that way we aren't pushing her to him but giving him the chance to try and get to know her better"

Sebastian was nodding and soon enough the maid seemed to be leaving and he was looking at Talia, who was just walking over to them. The dress was fitted and seemed to hug every curve of her body. It wouldn't be a lie for one to say that Talia was a beautiful woman, and there weren't many people that could truly deny it either.

Carlos smiled "come on baby sister lets go and start this party" Carlso figured that the sooner it started the sooner it ended

Talia was nodding her head before she was grabbing the edge of her silver gown and was heading off after Sebastian who seemed to be leaving the room first. The three of them would enter the ballroom together, as usual.

Soon enough they were arriving at the ballroom and the guards were pushing open the doors and a man was announcing their arrival. "Now entering, their royal highnesses Carlos and Sebastian, and her majesty Queen Talia." the man was speaking and the trio were entering the room, Talia just smiling at those that were around. The room had both vampires and humans alike.

Carlos was happy to see so many people in the room but he alos figured fo rthe guards on duty it had to be a nightmare as well making sure no one hurt them o rhte queen

Back
Top Bottom