Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

Raphaelle was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes that sounds like a good plan." She was looking at the food that was brought to them before taking a lemonade so that she could sip at it.

Raphaelle was just watching although just seemed to stare at the broth, not really moving to make anything at all. No she spent more time sipping at her lemonade than she did trying to make food. Her thoughts were elsewhere at that point in time.

Rose watched her but she didn’t press her to eat as she knew her mind was else where at the time. Even Roses own mind was wandering as she wondered how they were going to get close to the males

Eventually Raphaelle started to eat the food, slowly but surely. She didn't really say anything at all; at least not at first. "I can use the scar I have... to my advantage. I can pretend like I was attacked... and seek refuge. I've heard of the royals from Chrissanth. They are said to be gentle and are wanting to co-exist with humans." she was mumbling after a moment in time.

Rose nodded “hold it close for now we may have other ways I’ll come see you after dark once we have the information we need” Rose wouldn’t go in blind not on a mission like this where too much was at stake.

Raphaelle was giving a nod of her head before she was just going back to eating the food that was in front of her before she was just taking out the folder that she had brought with her and was opening it up, looking at what information was there. Hardly anything. A name, a rank, a general description of what they looked like, and a little information about their hobbies.

Rose looked at her own and frowned “ so little and they wanted us to go after them what fools” Rose closed her own folder and focused on her food not really in the mood to deal with what the elders wanted

Raphaelle was giving a nod of her head and continued to eat. The pair of them sat there for a while just eating and occasionally talking about the upcoming assignment. When they were finished they found themselves eventually heading back to the headquarters so that they could get some rest, and wait for the rest of the information that was needed.

Rose smiled when several hours later the information she had requested arrived. Rose then walked the information Raphaelle needed to the girls room. It was well after dark and if you were below a B rank and were out of bed you could get in trouble.

Raphaelle ended up settling in her room after they had gotten back although when Rose did end up entering the room she would find that she didn't see the female at all - yet that was because the female had taken to laying under her bed, which was pretty common when she was dealing with one of her panic attacks. It was her own mini panic room that seemed to help her calm her mind. Her bedframe was a bit taller than usual, which allowed her to crawl under the bed far more easily; and there were coverings that hung over the side of the bed all around - covering up the fact that there was a bigger space under the bed than usual.

Rose sat on the floor and then joined her under the bed just sitting with her while she coped and dealt with what she needed too. Rose was there as a silent comfort and nothing more when Raphaelle was ready to talk she would but until then she was there to be a comfort

Raphaelle was a bit startled when Rose was all of a sudden coming under the bed but continue to stare up at the pictures that were on the bottom of the bed. Sketches that she had drawn based off of the reoccurring nightmares - sketches of her parents and her brother. At least she was hoping that the dreams were accurate and she actually knew what they looked like. Yet that was the chance that she was very wrong as well - but she would never be able to find out at all either. "I don't remember their faces at all except for when I see them in my nightmares. I drew them... in hopes that it would help spark something but it never did. And I'll never get to learn... if this is how they actually looked or not." she was speaking in a soft voice after a moment in time.

“Only time will tell and yes I know it has been nine years since that night” Rose looked at her “at least you had parents and a brother I was an orphan I was raised here by my adoptive mother” Rose loved the woman but she missed her famil not being able to know them or even know where she was born it all hurt but she didn’t hate Raphaelle for her desire to remeber

"But who knows if they truly were my real family though. I could have been like you as well. And just because she was your adoptiveom doesn't make her any less family. You've spoken fondly of her so... You two must have had a good relationship. Anyways... What more did you learn?" Raphaelle spoke, getting into the important topic at hand.

"we did and quite a bit of information if your feeling up to coming out from under here we can go over the papers I brought" Rose wouldn't force her but if they had to talk while under the bed then they would.

Carlos sat in his office staring at the mountain of paperwork that his assistant was supposed to sort through but seemed like they were unable to do so. because of this Carlos fired the woman and would have to start the hunt for a new assistant preferably one who wouldn't be trying to get into his pants all the time. letting out a sigh Calros went to speak with his older brother and see how his day was going.

Raphaelle was just looking towards Rose for a moment although in the end she was giving a nod of her head, agreeing to come out from under the bed. No she was far calmer at that point in time - and it helped that Rose knew to just sit and listen - not to necessarily say anything until Raphaelle spoke first. Yet again... Rose was the first one that Chrissanth had introduced Raphaelle to soon after she had woken up. Yet again Rose had also been training with Chrissanth for a while - so it had helped the two girls build somewhat of a bond throughout the years. Granted they didn't know a whole lot about each other - but they knew enough to know when the other was needing to just take a breath and relax for a bit.

As while Carlos was staring at his mountain of paperwork, his elder brother, Sebastian, was currently outside directing some of the servants that were bringing in some shipments. The vampires within the kingdom that they lived within didn't feed off of humans, instead they fed off of blood tablets and animal blood - for the most part anyways. The brothers did end up building a place for vampires to go to feed from humans - although all of the humans that worked there have already given express permission for a vampire to feed from them. And this was only done within the confines of this building, and there was always a watcher within the room when the vampire was feeding, in case they lost control to keep the human safe.
"Lets take this all to the warehouse so that we can get a count of it then we will start getting it handed out to the people." Sebastian was ordering which had the men bowing and they were getting it moved away. Some of the crates were filled with blood bags full of animal blood while there were some crates that were filled with a bunch of small bottles that contained the synthetic blood in pill form.

While Carlos was searching for Sebastian he would be approached by a servant stating that the Queen wished to see him when he was available, the same would be happening with Sebastian as well. Not that either of them had an issue with going to see the Queen, who was in truth their younger sister. Neither of the boys had wanted to step up to become king, and if they had to be honest - neither of them truly knew how to lead a kingdom. Sebastian was more of a warrior than anything else - which is one of the reasons why he was one of the commanders of the army. Yet their younger sister, Talia, was somebody who had wanted to impress their father, a harsh man who wanted nothing to do with his daughter, by diving into learning all that she could. She had become the perfect young woman that all woman sought to be, and men were wanting to court her constantly, but she also knew how to rule a country. She was the one who had come up with the idea of the blood tablets - and the boys had helped her make her dream a reality. While there many that thought that a woman didn't deserve to sit on the throne - Carlos and Sebastian were always there to shut them down if Talia wasn't doing it herself. Sure she wasn't a warrior at all; but sometimes wars could be won without physically fighting.

Once they were out from under the bed Rose handed her the paper work on Carlos and going over it with her “I think your best bet to get close would be to become his assistant as I got word that he goes through them fairly quickly because they don’t do their work properly” Rose the pulled out a picture for her to see.

Carlos abandoned looking for his brother and went to see what his little sister needed from him

Sebastian was giving the directions to the people to continue getting the stuff to the warehouse before he was heading off towards the throne room, upon entering bowing deeply to the female that was sitting on the throne. This had the young woman with blond platinum blonde hair and crimson red eyes just giving a soft smile before she was speaking, "No need to bow, big brother." With that she was getting up and strolling over to him to give him a big hug, and was then giving Carlos a hug when he arrived. With that she was gesturing for them to follow after her to the war meeting room.

Raphaelle was just looking at the paperwork and just reading through the information. An assistant... now that seemed like an easy enough task to do, and it definitely allowed her to remain closer to the prince and to learn more information about him.

Carlos hugged his sister and then followed her into the war room “what is going on little sister your rarely if ever call for us” Carlos was worried but at the same time he wasn’t as she normally had plans for when things went bad.

Rose then handed her Sebastian’s information “it seems that they both live in the castle still so we will be able to stay in contact”

Talia was looking towards them both for a moment in time before she was gesturing to one of the scouts that was in there and he was relaying information that an enemy kingdom had started to gather an army on the western edge of their kingdom, more than likely planning to invade. "The most troubling thing is that... there are reports that there are Hunters joining forces." Talia was speaking after a moment in time. This was troubling information especially since their kingdom, since prior to their parents passing, had been somewhat allied with the hunters. More so because the vampires within their kingdom left humans alone other than the humans within the specific building - and all those humans had signed written forms that more or less gave permission.

Raphaelle was just looking at the information before she spoke, "Sebastian seems to be one of the commanders while Carlos almost seems to be an advisor if anything. So neither of them are the current ruler." With that she continued to look through the information although they would noticed that there wasn't anything mentioned about a younger sister - which was only because the higher ups couldn't learn anything about it. And those that did learn something about it.... the boys always seemed to know and Sebastian was quick to pay people off - having them forget about what they learned about Talia.

“True I’ll be joining the army mainly as a scout and try to work my way close to give given my skills it shouldn’t take long for me to do so my only issue is we have under three months to complete this before I’ll have to feed again and that would exspose what I am” Rose didn’t have the blood tablets and she was unaware that they exsisted

Carlos sighed and then rubbed his face “this isn’t good if the hunters are joining our enemies then we can’t be certain that they won’t target us”

"I mean I don't think it'll be a big deal. You mostly feed off of animals; or seldomly do you feed from humans." Raphaelle was commenting after a moment in time. No she had seen that happened, this is how she had learned Rose wasn't fully a human. She had been feeding from Chrissanth, but Chrissanth had gotten Raphaelle calmed and explained it all to her. With that she was pushing a few strands of her hair, which was falling from her ponytail, out of her face.

Talia was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I am unsure why they have decided on this decision, or if their intent is to truly attack us. But the scout reported it to me since it seemed very strange."

Rose nodded her head lightly "true but it might be hard to get away to feed we will have to see" Rose was worried about being exposed as she had always been told that she would be killed if the vampires found out what she was. being a Dhampir made life hard for her as everyone she knew hated her for being part vampire and those that didn't know freaked out when they did find out.

Carlos looked at her "did they say what the two S-Ranked Hunters are doing if they have joined this other kingdom we are in trouble" Carlos didnt know much about the girls or how strong they were.

Raphaelle was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I'm sure that you'll be fine." With that she was taking her hair out of the ponytail to retie it up into a ponytail so that it was out of her face again.

Talia just looked before she was speaking, "I haven't heard anything on that. I don't believe so though. I've not heard much of anything on them actually."

Back
Top Bottom