Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

"You are babysitting a little girl... how is that a better job than being the high general." the lord spoke. Well that definitely told them what they thought of Talia.

Alric moved and spoke softly "speak that way of our queen again and I will make sure you are stripped of your title and lands do I make myself clear"

Sebastian was just looking over before he was commenting, "If you don't do it then I'm going to do it myself right now."

Alric continued to wat before issuing one last threat "If I hear so much as one bad work spoke about the queen from any of you again I will do as threatened and the princes will not beat me too it"

Talia was just watching for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "All of you leave my palace now."

Alric was more then a little pissed and he felt for those who had congratulated him as they had had to watch both him and their queen be embarassed

Talia was just watching the lords all leave - some of them left without complaints stating that they would be back later for the banquet while the lords that enjoyed harassing Alric were leaving.

Talia was just looking over before she spoke, "It is fine. I am well use to people not liking me all that much. "

Talia was just nodding her head before watching as her brothers seemed to be leaving as well to go do their own thing.

"why would you like to do today my queen" Alric would go everywhere with her and he figured he would wait and see what she wanted to do

Talia was just looking before she spoke, "I would like to dress in plainclothes and go into town. The festival is this week and I would love to enjoy it... as a commoner. Or try to anyways."

"then go and get changed Ill meet you at the front doors and we will go" Alric would take a plain sword and it was common to see men with swords but they would both be dressed as commoners so it was less likely that they would be spotted or recognized.

Talia was giving a nod of her head before she was heading off towards her chambers with her ladies-in-waiting following after her, and they were helping her get dressed up as a commoner. One of them even letting her borrow one of her dresses.

Alric returned to his room and changed out of his guards uniform and in to a simple top and simple bottoms with black leather boots. Alric then grabbed a plain sword and strapped it to his side and then went to meet up with her

Soon enough Talia was heading out of her room wearing a rather plain dress and a pair of boots that most commoner woman wore. Her hair was up in a messy bun at the time and she wasn't wearing any of her fancy jewelry. Sure she had some on but it was very small and something that even the poorest of woman could afford.

Alric lead her to his horse and then helped her up before mounting and settling in behind her. once they were both settled he headed off

Talia was following after him and then using his assistance to getting up onto the horse. Soon enough they were headed off to get out into town and to the festival.

Alric rode at a somewhat slow pace and they soon reached the festival. Alric dismounted his horse and then helped her down before tying the animal to a near by post

Back
Top Bottom