Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

The door clicked open and Ren leaned in, a soft frown on his face. “You should get out, get some fresh air and sunlight. You’ve been in here for a week now.”

Ren made a face, watching Sasuke for a moment longer before speaking up again. “You aren’t eating either. Your food hasn’t been touched since I brought it home.”

“I can’t-” He cut himself off and rubbed his eyes with frustration. “I don’t eat flesh.” He said softly. “Just take care of yourself.” He said, stepping out of the door way so he could close the door, done talking with him, the offer of eating flesh overwhelming him.

Sasuke snorted before focusing back on his phone.
There was a knock on Ren's door, and when he opened it, he saw it was Masamune.
"Collection day, Ren." He smiled, though it was disingenuous.

Ren looked surprised to see Masamune there, making him shift uncomfortably. “Date, it’s rare for you to stop by yourself, what do I owe the honors?” He asked.

He gave a dramatic sigh as he stepped in, "The ol' ball and chain is resting so I'm taking the opportunity to get some air. Check on my...constituents..." He replied. He glanced around, hands in his pockets, before looking back at him, "Am I interrupting a client?"

“Ah, yeah, I guess you could call him that..” Ren closed the door behind Masamune, on edge now that Masamune himself was inside his home. “I’m glad to hear that Lady Tamura is back home safe.”

Ren grew more nervous at that, hoping Masamune would’ve left by then. He moved to where he kept his money for collection day and retrieved the envelope. “Actually this client is staying for a bit longer, I’ve had my time bought up for quite some time.” He said, returning and holding out the envelope to Masamune.

“No, no!” He gave a nervous laugh. “Just another ghoul, nothing crazy.” He hated how Masamune had just as much dirt on him as he did Masamune.

Ren felt like his blood had turned to ice water in his veins. “W-Wait, Lord Date..!” Ren took a step to follow after him, eyes wide.

"What's the matter, is he naked?" He asked, brows furrowed, before pushing open the door to Sasuke’s room. The ginger became alert immediately, his ukaku shooting out before shards sailed through the air to meet Masamune. The yakuza boss ducked, looking back before looking at Sasuke.
"That was pretty fucked up, not gonna lie." He remarked flatly.

“Don’t hurt him, Sasuke!” Ren barked, not too far behind Masamune, moving into the room quickly and standing between Masamune and Sasuke, eyes terrified. “Put your Kagune away- now!” He ordered, staring Sasuke down with a look that showed how scared he was.

"What the fuck is Date doing here?!" Sasuke asked, kakugan burning, but his ukaku retreated as ordered.
"Ren works for me, just came to check in on him. Didn't realize he was housing rats." Masamune replied, "Why the fuck do you got one of Sanada's boys here?"

Last edited:
“It was a favor for a friend, I’m only housing him until things settle down a bit.” Ren said tensely. “The whole group got busted.”

"No shit. No wonder I haven't been able to get ahold of the guy for that favor." Masamune remarked. Sasuke was incredibly tense right now, looking between Ren and Masamune.
"Ya seen your boss lately?" Masamune asked Sasuke. The ginger shook his head.
"Don't even know if he's alive." Sasuke replied. Masamune scowled gently, not really liking that answer.
"Ren, get him out of here - and soon - before I come back with an exterminator." He stated, turning to leave.

“Wh- B-Boss surely he can stay a few more nights..?” Ren took a step toward Masamune, a soft frown on his face.

Ren waited until Masamune left, letting out a breath of anxiety before turning to Sasuke. “No, it’s on me, I shouldn’t have tried to hide it..”

Ren nodded. “Didn’t mean to put you in danger like that, I never would have thought Date himself would be stopping by.”

Back
Top Bottom