Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is Reality? (With Carius Irion)

Ginger held on to her smirk. "I must say, this is different." She ran her hands along the shaft, just feather light touching, similar as it she had been working on the 'bean' if it was normal size, she also crawled up closer, until she could feel Ovirie's breath.

With feather light touches with one hand, Ginger began massaging one of the elf's breasts with the other. "Never gave a blow job before, male or female, but before I try your clit on for size..." Of course she meant with her mouth, she gave a tender, passionate kiss to Ovirie's lips, before moving to the jaw and neck, and returning to her mouth.

She took a deep breath, before going between the elf's legs and licking up and down the shaft, then settling over it with nibbles and soft sucking along the head. Clearly, she did NOT know how to give a blow job...

Ovirie seemed to be enjoying the attention all the same, even if it wasn't the most skilled in practice. She would wait a few moments before guiding Ginger's head a few inches down the shaft to let her try it that way, instead of just kissing and nibbling. She would move her hand back to the sand beside her.

"Now move your head up and down, if you can reach the base, where it meets my belly, I'll be impressed, but it shouldn't be too hard, you're a big enough girl."

Ovirie states, if not tries to encourage the woman beside her.

Ginger looked up to Ovirie but began to go up and down the shaft. She found ten inches was just a bit too much without constantly gagging herself, but got a rhythm with eight and a half of it. She found herself beginning to hum along as she worked her jaw muscles. Occasionally she'd run her tongue over it, and across the top, along the head, before going back to sucking.

She felt her body aching, her very core, and wriggled out of her bikini and took off her top. "Let's see if this works like a two way dildo. I'm betting it does, and I can get some pleasure, too." She thought to herself And if this world's physics are the same... No risk of pregnancy for me

She then positioned herself over Ovirie's rod and slid down, wincing slightly as she was stretched for the first time in years. She began to work her hips and vaginal muscles, squeezing and rocking, basically riding Ovirie. She bit her lower lip as she looked down. "I do.... Mmmm... Believe it IS just like a... Ahhh... Dildo... Oooohh." She closed her eyes and just rocked, taking one of Ovirie's hands as she leaned forward, putting her on one of her breasts. "Been a while since I've done this..." She admitted.

Ovirie would let out soft little mewls and moans of pleasure as the Human worked her shaft, she looked disappointed once Ginger pulled her head up and off the shaft, but rather quickly got over it as she saw the Human straddle her shaft. Ovirie let out a soft groan of pleasure as she felt Ginger sink down the shaft, letting herself lay back until she was resting with her back on the sand, simply relaxing and enjoying the sand on her back and the feeling of a Human riding her. She would raise her eyebrow as one of her hands was pulled up and placed on Ginger's breast, but smiled all the same, giving the soft mound a few toying squeezes, before starting to roll it around and let her palm grind away at the nub under it.

"You know, they say the Human's Empress has quite the tool between her legs too. Rumor has it, it's even able to knock a woman up, even with out balls."

She says with a giggle, showing she didn't exactly believe the Rumor all that much.

Ginger closed her eyes as she worked the member in her, and felt the elf's hand working it's own magic on her sensitive and erect nipple. "Mmm, yes, Ovirie..." She sighed. "Got two breasts, and you got two hands..." She teased, obviously close to an orgasm, as her breath started getting shorter as the heat in her core rose.

She still managed to answer, as Ovirie talked about the human empress. Was this the same one who had asked for the Laurelorn Queen's hand. "Ooh... In my world... Mmm... Our legends... Ah! Say the elves had the magic... Gaahhh, I'm about to cum!" She rode harder wanting to get them both off.

Ovirie smiled to herself as she pulled the Human down to her level. She began to kiss the Human as she started to buck her hips up and into the Human with soft grunts and groans of pleasure, her hands gently playing with Ginger's toned cheeks. She would bring her hand back and give a light, playful slap to one of the two cheeks.

"How are you enjoying your first time with an Elf cock?"

She asked, inferring from the earlier statement that she hadn't even been with an Elf equipped like her. She smiled to the Human, keeping her hands right where thigh met the curve of booty.

Ginger bent down, continuing to rock, as the elf began to, well, woman-handle her butt cheeks, red hair falling over both of their faces, as they kissed.

She didn't mind the slaps, letting out a moan as she began to tremble all over, and it felt like every muscle in her body, but especially her core became solid.

She closed her green eyes and moaned into one of the many kisses, as she finally climaxed, coating her lover's shaft.

After catching her breath, Ginger smiled, moving her curls out of both of their faces as she continued to look Ovirie in the eyes. "Hon, you were the first elf, period. You guys are legends where I'm from." She gave another soft, but passionate kiss to the lips, while kneading both breasts gently.

Ovirie would pant softly as she came down from her own orgasm, returning the kiss to the woman atop her with a soft smile on her lips. She would massage the Human's thighs and booty while Ginger played with her somewhat larger Elven breasts. She sighed happily once the kiss was done, enjoying the warm sand, sun on their bodies and the warmth of the day around them.

"For a Human you're not too bad, small and compact, a tight squeeze."

She tells Ginger, smirking at her comment and giving a light, playful slap to the Human's booty for amusement.

Ginger laughed, her eyes bright. "Small? Maybe by your standards, I guess, but 5-8, only four inches from six foot even, is actually considered tall for a human female!" She made a face. "Short end of being tall. If you are female and my height or taller? You're big for a girl. You actually would rival one of our basketball players. Yao Ming." She shrugged. "And Tiffany and I used to play with dildos this size, and up to 12 inches, so I guess you could say we're tight, as she hadn't pulled them out when we're together in almost a month."

She sighed as she finally dismounted, and rolled over to be next to Ovirie. "You'd probably like it in Hart-field or even North-Bridge or Boss-town." Another sigh. Eltharin just didn't have the words for Hartfeld and Boston. She did the best she could. "I think you would love our tavern, just below street level, called appropriately, Cheers*"

*-Cheers is a real place, a bar and tourist attraction in Boston!

Back
Top Bottom