Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is Reality? (With Carius Irion)

Ginger made a face. "<Good point.>" She grimaced.

Ginger sighed, closing her eyes, but still trying to listen. Despite the callousness, Elkariel's touch was amazingly soft and it sent a shiver through her. She took a deep breath. "It didn't matter your social standing back home." She reached up to hold the hand against her face. "You were partners, even if it was just overnight."

She felt her breath catch. "In this case, I am the student." She hoped that would be confirmation enough that Elkariel would be in charge tonight. Her mouth came open slightly, as she looked softly and longingly at her 'instructor' for the night. "Ready for my lessons, teacher."

Elkariel slowly sent her thumb into Ginger's mouth, letting it explore the woman's mouth for a few moments to see if their teeth were similar. After a few moments, she smiles lightly, withdrawing her thumb from Ginger's mouth. She leans her head down, pressing her lips to the Human's set of lips, her teeth gently nibbling on Ginger's lower lip, toying with her Human student.

Ginger closed her eyes as the elf ran her thumb over her teeth, which for the most part would be relatively normal, the only exception being a chipped canine, and thus slightly sharper and shorter than her other frontal teeth. Her canine on the opposite side of her mouth would seem normal by comparison.

Ginger hummed softly on her lower lip being nibbled, the foreplay so far had seemed to be the same, except Ginger had a bad habit of being slightly eager to kiss, and she had to catch herself now, as her hands went up to Elkariel's chest. She stopped herself, quite admirably she thought, before touching Elkariel's breasts, and rested them on the shoulders instead.

Elkariel would break the lip-to-lip contact, smiling down at her student.

"Good. Not making any moves, as much as I feel you wanted to do so."

She tells the woman, she takes off her own clothing, tossing it all aside to reveal a pair of D cup breasts. Her skin all over her body was smooth and barely had any blemishes. She would send her own hands to explore Ginger's body, running from her thighs to her hips, barely making contact, before then heading up more to brush over Ginger's breasts and then up to her neck, cupping her jaw lightly, before she pressed lips to lips again, this time properly kissing Ginger.

Ginger nodded, biting her lower lip as she looked Elkariel over. As soon as Elkariel removed her clothing, Ginger, practically by instinct, slipped out of her swimsuit, which now served as her underwear.

Her eyes lit up as she finally saw Elkariel in all her natural glory, giving an appreciative hum, and leaned back some against the back of the headboard, and opening her legs slightly to give her teacher access to everything, for both sight and touch.

Ginger felt her body react to the familiar caress of another woman, her breath catching with a small sigh, as her thighs, stomach and breasts were explored. She let out a small gasp as her inner thighs and breasts were explored, showing those were a few of her erogenous zones. Soon enough, she closed her eyes and mouth opened expectingly; Ginger was not disappointed, eagerly kissing back, sighing into and after the kiss. "Already enjoying this lesson..." She replied huskily, asking for a second with just her eyes trained on Elkariel's lips, reaching up to touch her cheek.

The next morning would see Elkariel looking quite pleased with the 'teaching' of the night before, she leaned her head in to give Ginger a peck on the cheek before she got up and headed to the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the day ahead. After she was dressed and ready, she pokes the sleeping Human on the bed, once that elicited no response, she reels her hand back and gives a hefty slap to Ginger's still naked ass.

"<Up. Get dressed and ready. We'll have to hope your Eltharin is good enough to last the trip and exchange with the Everqueen.>"

She states, moving to get all of their things packed up and ready to get moving. She would do all the packing and collecting of supplies as well as their possessions, ready to get them on the move towards Everspring and then Gaen Vale.

Ginger groaned softly, even though the whack to her bare ass stung. "<Dang, teacher, never had a woman wear me out before...>" She yawned, before sliding on her swimsuit, followed by her new outfit, straightening the bow like tie around the collar, and pulling it snug. "<Damn, I didn't get my morning walk in.>" She complained, not knowing how they were traveling.

As soon as she finished getting ready, Ginger was quick to help, "<Allow me to help you carry these. One of them does have my two books. Looking forward to studying the laws book. It's the least I can offer for you getting them, after all.>"

When her practice or Eltharin was brought up, Ginger let out a sigh and nod, indicating she, too, hoped she was ready, acknowledging her need of practice. "<Perhaps communing on the way can help me be prepared.>" She commented, using the correct wording for talking or conversing, and not expressing strong emotion for, as with nature. It had been one of the meanings of "commune" that Elkariel had helped her understand from chapter 10 of her language book.

Elkariel walks the two to a small carriage and hops in, setting the bags down as she looked over at Ginger, the driver of the Carriage was wearing the armor of a Handmaiden, not dissimilar to what Elkariel wore, though the driver was wearing significantly more silver, compared to Elkariel's blue. brown and grey. Elkariel waited for Ginger to be aboard the carriage, giving the driver a nod once the two were ready to get moving again.

"<I doubt it will be that much of a problem for you, you don't need to give politically important messages to secure trade and alliances.>"

Elkariel states, raising her eyebrow as she glances over at the Human woman beside her. She leaned back a bit, enjoying the fact that they got to transit in comfort and without even having to move their legs, or lug heavy objects. Hell, they didn't even need to bounce on a saddle all day.

Ginger sighed. "<True enough, I suppose. If I'm asked any questions though, what can I expect? I can't exactly explain where I'm from since I have no idea how I even got here. I'd be locked up surely. I know nothing about the human settlements here.>"

She looked over, noting how Elkariel was stretched out, and let her eyes travel over Elkariel's form and licked her lips. She was definitely entranced, and thereby staring.

Last edited:
"<You're not the first being to come from another world. Simply tell them that you're from another world, tell what you can, and do not give them the idea that you're lying.>"

The Elf states, smiling to the woman as she sits back and enjoys the ride in the fairly stable and comfortable ride.

Ginger nodded. "<Alright, let me practice with you. Say the queen does ask me where I'm from? My university city and the university itself at least translates into Eltharin. Although the last part can only be 'field'. So how's this for the answer?>" She remembered her training to keep it on point, in both her old school, and from lessons with Elkariel.
"<Thank you, Your Eminence, for asking. I studied law at Hart-field University on another world, I'm only in my third year of six, so I need to continue my studies to earn my diploma, and am doing so with the help of a lawbook I acquired in the city just this week. However, I may have to return to first or second year studies at a university here, as there are differences from what I was taught in Hart-field.>"

After finishing her statement, she took a deep breath. "<That's called an opening statement, Elkariel, since this would be a trial of sorts. I covered all points I could think of.>"

She then counted them off, holding up a finger to each one. "<One. Thank the judge. Two. Where I studied previously, which also tells where I'm from. Three. How far along I am, in case she deems necessary to test that, although she might not, since there ARE similarities, but some nuances are vastly different. Both where I'm from and what I learned since being here. Four. How I'm coping with the changes, and if I have the means to change my own thinking through research, that is, the lawbook from the bookstore. And finally five. How recent I received any new textbooks.>"

She looked at the elf, sheepishly. "<If I haven't given enough, or stated too much... Please correct me. Tell me how I need to say this.>"

Elkariel listened to the Human, cocking her head to the side as she heard Ginger speak. It all seemed about right, apart from a relatively minor thing that wouldn't take more then a second or two to get used to.

"<The Everqueen is always to be referred to as 'Your Radiance, your Ever-Radiant Majesty, or some title with Radiance or Ever in the title. As her title is "Alarielle the Radiant, and her position is Everqueen. While she holds immense power over Ulthuan, she is by no means the one in charge. She represents the Phoenix King and is his voice in lesser matters, such as dealing with the Wood Elves, since we're not High Elves. It would also be her duty to interact with Human diplomats and other High Elven Diplomats, since no other living being is held in the same position or regard as the Phoenix King.>"

Elkariel informs Ginger, giving her a soft pat on the shoulder and a nod.

"<The rest of it was good, though. I am unsure if she will see the both of us at the same time, one at a time, or just myself, since you aren't exactly here on official business for any other kingdoms or domains, and are, in effect, simply learning. She may wish to see you after business, not at all, or allow you to observe. She is a benevolent and kind ruler, but a busy woman all the same.>"

Ginger blushed at her faux pas. "<Right. I knew that. I just...>" She shut her mouth. "<Radiance. I'll remember.>"

She nodded and leaned back herself, for the rest of the ride. She couldn't screw this up if she wanted Elkariel to remain her 'sister' and 'trainer'. She closed her eyes and continued to go over in her mind, her etiquette training, and opening statement, just in case.

Much of the day would pass with little changing. The scenery was more or less the same, with the coast to the South-East and the mountains to the North and West. The Mountains cut the island in half, with the outer edge of the U shaped island being left to lesser Kingdoms, and the inner half being occupied by greater Kingdoms, for the most part. The carriage would pull to a stop at the town of Everspring, Elkariel got out of the carriage and brought the supplies into an Inn, setting the pair into a room for the night, she headed to bed and stretched out atop it, smiling to herself.

"Only one more day of travel before we reach Gaen Vale. The only issue is that travel being on a ship."

Any other time, Ginger would be amazed with Elkariel's strength and stamina, as well as her abilities to handle bag and baggage for both of them.

With a sigh, she followed obediently to their room, but as soon as the door shut, she couldn't hold herself back any longer. She spoke in Reikspiel, for the first time all day.

"I must admit I haven't the foggiest regarding the rules here, but back home, the little sister, or the student, whichever I may be, is not only allowed to help with the luggage, but is required to respect her elder by sharing in the load, if not handling, at least, the elder's luggage. I should be carrying YOUR baggage." She sighed discouraged, "Is the pecking order not the same here? Aren't you over me, whether I'm your little sister, or your student? I feel helpless. What do I do for you, besides company?" It didn't even dawn on Ginger that it was possible Elkariel had never had any help prior. Or she might've been a loner. All she knew is she wanted to help ease Elkariel's burden, and it pained her not to. "I mean look at me. I have as good a back as you, and two strong arms. Please. Let me help."

As Elkariel told her what the next leg of the trip entailed, she let out a dejected sigh, complete with slumped shoulders and downcast eyes. In probably the best Eltharin she ever used, Ginger quipped,
"<Of all the ways of travel in the known universe, it just HAD to be a boat! Again! I was swept off one, surrounded by stinky, smelly sailors that I had to put up with for a month on my second, and now I'm doomed to a third?! That's it, I had to have died in the first storm, and now I'm in Hades*!>"

*-or the equivalent thereof, in this world.

"It is the duty of an elder to make the life of their youngers easier, within reason. The eldest sibling is meant to carry the load of the youngers, as they are better suited to do so, better developed and better able to understand the burden. If you wish to help, the I suppose I can allow it."

Elkariel states, not bothering to get off the bed, or stop laying face down on it.

"The trip shouldn't last more then an hour or two. The gap between the shores is simply too large to bridge with anything but a ship. Or perhaps a Great Eagle, if you're important enough for it, I severely doubt we are high enough in the pecking order to have such magnificent and venerable beasts earmarked for us."

Ginger sighed in relief, eyes closed. She took off the clothes and hung them to air dry, and climbed into bed in just her swimsuit. "<Thank you. That's all I'm asking. I'm an adult at 20, although not quite old enough for alcohol, legally, where I'm from. I earned the right to vote at 18. I earned the right to work without my parents okay at 16. I'm more than capable, and will pull my own weight.>" If Elkariel wanted, she could challenge Ginger's statement, and would see the human woman could not only pull or tow 130 pounds, but carry it on her shoulders as well... As long as it was equally distributed across her slender shoulders. Surely, Elkariel's luggage didn't weigh 130 pounds, right??

The next morning, Ginger would once again just barely beat Elkariel up, and have herself showered and dressed, ready to head to Gaen Vale. Upon her word, she would grab one of the luggage and bring it to the boat.

Elkariel would retrieve her own luggage, walking towards the crossing point between Gaen Vale and the shore of the main island. She cocked her head when the docks were empty, before truly gigantic Eagle landed in front of the two, cawing out lightly as it looked at them. Elkariel's eyes go wide as she bows before the huge, venerable beast.

"<A Great Eagle for us? Truly you bless us.>"

She states as she looks at the huge beast, making sure that Ginger had shown it the same respect she had. Once that was done, she set her baggage down in front of it's mighty talons. She would motion for Ginger to do the same. After she was sure that Ginger was ready, she climbed onto it's back, holding her hand out to help the woman onto it's back, smiling as it took off, soaring quickly across the ocean gap. A trip that should have taken an hour or so, took only a few minutes, with the Eagle nearly hovering before setting their items down, with Elkariel sliding from it's back. She held out her hand to help Ginger, before taking her stuff.

Elkariel would walk to an inn, depositing her stuff near a bed.

"<Now we wait for our summons from the Everqueen. Then, we shall see how she wants to meet with us.>"

Ginger eyes also bugged out, and she almost fell prostrate, as she bowed so low. "<We are greatly honored by your presence.>"

She took Elkariel by the hand as she tried to climb aboard the great bird. This was unlike mounting a horse, which she had plenty of practice doing, and it would be evident. She even smoothed some of the feathers of their ride, both while on, and as she got off. She actually cared for animals, Great Eagles were no exemption and deserved her appreciation, too, and she gladly gave it.

Once they were at the inn in Gaen Vale, Ginger shook her head. "<I take it back. I'm not in Hades. If I died, I'm in heaven. But I couldn't be dead if I'm still able to learn or be in awe, right? This world is a wonderous place! Color me wowed.>"

Carrying her luggage into the inn, and setting it down in their room, Ginger glanced over to Elkariel. "<Ah yes, the oldest game on any world. Hurry up and wait.>" She said with a smirk and eye roll. "<At least, there's nothing left to do now, except that. Should I crack open my lawbook to study, or do you want to go over some last minute instructions?>" Ginger half hoped there was something they still should go over. She knew what kind of student she was, it would take a foghorn, or other loud noise to break her away from studying.

"<Go ahead and study, I doubt the Everqueen will summon us both at the same time, if she does, I'll just grab you by the back of your clothing and pull you with me, if you don't respond.>"

She states, rolling her eyes as she lays down on the bed to take a power nap to make sure she was ready to go once they were actually summoned by the Everqueen.

It would take several hours before a Handmaiden of The Everqueen knocked on the door, Elkariel went to the door and bowed her head, both of them showing similar respect to each other, conversing for a few moments before Elkariel tries to get Ginger's attention, finally deciding she had enough, she grabs the collar of her shirt and jerks her hand.

"<Time to go see the Keep, I am unsure if you'll be seeing the Everqueen personally, but you're allowed to follow me.>"

(Handmaiden of The Everqueen)
dcgc3mx-21d47e36-ab39-45da-b6ee-3d83791021fc.png

Ginger nodded and grabbed her big thick tome from her luggage and sat at the desk, and began to pour over it. She let out a variety of noises from a thoughtful hum to a short puff and would could only be an agreement, or even satisfied hum. A few times she put her forefinger to her mouth and furrowed her brow.

One thing she did notice, was these weren't categorized in groups, but literally had to have been a lawbook, since it started at 1 and went up from there.

She got so engrossed, but was only at law 77 paragraph 3 subsection B, when she was yanked to her feet by the back of her blouse, she let out a yelp and, "But I only got through 76!" Then blabbed something in lawyer speak, before straightening her clothes, and looked at the handmaiden, bowed respectfully and said quietly, "<Forgive me, milady.>"

She nodded to Elkariel. "<Then I shall be as quiet as the leaf floating to the ground.>" Which, technically, seemed to be the equivalent to her known earth saying, 'quiet as a mouse', which somehow wouldn't translate the same. If she would have said THAT, she was sure either elf would ask if she intended to squeak if spoken to. As it stood, by saying 'as a leaf', she acknowledged she would say nothing unless spoken to, which is what Elkariel had taught her was the proper etiquette.

The pair of Handmaidens would turn and head out of the inn, heading towards the large white castle in the background, with Elkariel just behind and to the right of her contemporary, ettiquette stating the third person should be behind both and to the left, unless at the same station as the first guest. The walk was short, with the gate already open, and some of the Queen of Avelorn's Knights standing beside the gate, looking down at the slightly smaller Wood Elf and smaller still, Human. Elkariel would bow her head lightly as she walked past them. After a few dozen minutes of walking, from inn to outside courtyard, the pair are deposited in an outdoor courtyard, with a table in the center, a small pond with a fountain opposing it on the other end of the open area. Trees made an exterior ring, with some white marble arches closer, between table and pond, then the trees outside that. The view being that of the Sea, with the island that held the Shrine of Asuryan being barely visible, behind the giant Eye of Magic, a whirling maelstrom of magic in the sky, that sank down to the sea.

Elkariel stayed standing, waiting until the Everqueen might show up, it wasn't right for the guest to be seated before the host even arrived to offer a seat, after all.

(Avelorn's Knights)
69872F801FCF1E3B08DADC0A2CDEECEB2CBC7608

Ginger fell in line a few steps behind Elkariel and to her left, remembering her lessons about her place in the pecking order.

Although Ginger followed suit, with nodding to the knights, there was one female, who was probably close to, if not a full foot taller than her (roughly three hands), she could help make eyes at, in a flirtatious way, not really meaning to be rude. She just couldn't help herself, she was attracted to women, never mind that a night of lesbian love making with Elkariel wore her out. How much more would a female knight do the same?

Ginger had been enjoying the sights up to that point, but her thoughts and eyes kept returning to the same knight she had found extremely attractive. Biting her lower lip, in another obvious flirt, she looked over from beneath her eyelashes at the guarding knight.

Trying to keep her composure, she finally commented to Elkariel, "<That one female knight is too cute for my good. I can't stop staring. Distract me with etiquette questions. Anything.>" She covered herself at her groin with folded hands, feeling herself get damp, and the knight didn't even seem interested in the human female, but wow was Ginger attracted to her! She had it bad... And that couldn't be good.

Elkariel rolled her eyes and gave the Human woman a light smack on the back of her head, she watched as the Handmaiden of Avelorn took the two guards with her, leaving the Wood Elf and Human alone in the courtyard to await the Everqueen and her escorts.

"<Behave yourself. We're here... I'm here to secure a trade and defensive treaty with the High Elves of Avelorn. I would appreciate you being able to stay in your own pants, not trying to get into someone elses, especially someone as high ranking as a Knight of Avelorn. As far as I've heard, they don't even think of doing anything sexual, with anyone.>"

She states, flicking the ear of the Human with mild annoyance at the rampant thottery of her companion, since she was an Elf she had long since learned to control her emotions far better. After a few minutes, Alarielle steps into the meeting courtyard, with Elkariel dropping to one of her knees, bowing her head low, if not horizontally with her knee.

"<Rise, esteemed guests. I am Alarielle the Radiant, and you two must be Elkariel and Ginger. Please, sit and make yourselves comfortable.>"

She states, with Elkariel pulling the seat out for herself, before sitting down, her hands on her own knees.

(Alarielle The Radiant)
candra-gloomblade-8-22pg.jpg

Ginger sighed. "<Yeah, now that the distracting lady is gone...>" She sighed. She looked at Elkariel. "<Too bad. How do you do it? Usually I have better control. Whoa.>"

Ginger followed suit with Elkariel, kneeling like she had seen knights do on theatre and TV, to be dubbed. It was why only a slight description was all Ginger had asked when Elkariel had explained the posture. Considering how little Ginger asked about bowing to the queen, it would be a wonder how she got it so right.

Ginger arose, but didn't or couldn't seem to look the queen in the eye, glancing quickly at Elkariel, but still waiting until the queen sat before she did.

What followed was an awkward seeming silence as she looked to Elkariel to finally get the full story behind the meeting; besides 'politically important message to secure trades and alliances'... Which has always been the answer. She waited with bated breath for this long anticipated meeting to begin. At least she would understand the language when the silence would finally be broken, so there WAS that.

Back
Top Bottom