Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now you have to notice me

Alexis winced when he touched her face. He had not hurt her but she was scared thathe would. She close her eyes and gave a soft sob. She leaned away trying to get away from him even if it was only for a few seconds longer. "Please Seth." She whispered, she seemed to have nothing left to do but beg for him not to do this.

Although she had pulled away she was still in his reach and so his thumb continued to lightly stroke her face. "I have told you the conditions of you getting out of here today.. its as simple as you giving me a blowjob.. then we can leave it at that, or you can be difficult and more then that will happen and your stuck here with me.. of which I will make you my slave.."

Alexis pressed herse;f back even more aginstthe wall. She closed her eyes his soft touch disgusting her. She nodded her head slowly. "I..." She seemed to choke on the words for a moment. "I will do what youw ant." Her hung her head tears rolling down her soft cheeks. She did not want this, she just had to get through this then he would let her go. That was what she told herself, she did not even think for a second he would lie to her.

Finally Alexis had said the words he wanted to hear, no more argument against his request.. Seth knew it would take persistence and finally he had managed to break her a little. "good, I was waiting for you to say that.. I was getting tired of you arguing.." His hand slid down her arm now before bringing it to were his pants are. 'You know what to do... from here right?

Alexis did not say anything even when he asked her if she knew what to do. She undid his pants and carefully pulled out his cock. She closed her eyes then took him int her mouth feeling as though she were going to vomit.

Seth already was starting to like the feeling Alexis was bringing onto him and little did she know was that a few hidden camera's were setup taping this... of which he would mention when the time was right,, yet for now he was just concentrated on getting pleasured and so his hips softly began to lightly thrust back and forth but only a touch to try and get her to do a little more.

Alexis continued to suck him softly her eyes closed in shame as tears rolled down her cheeks. She just wanted to get this over with, she sucked and licked him trying not to gag. She was shaking rather violently as she sobbed.

He could tell that Alexis just wanted this to be over with already, and he respected the fact that she continued. Seth was feeling himself at least get a little closer although he could not notice as she was shaking rather violently. He pulled his cock back just away from her mouth before lightly placing his hand against her face "It's not that bad.. just imagine it is another guys cock of which you really want.. otherwise you will probably vomit at this rate.." His voice was almost sympathetic.. but he doubted she would listen.

Back
Top Bottom