Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now you have to notice me

Alexis, or Alex as she was known by at shcool had just finished showering after soccer practice. Shewalked down the street her long black hair still slightly damp. She was tanned from being outside and her father's native american ansestry. Her eyes were a lovely deep chocolate brown that seemed to match her sweet personality. She well liked in school, nice to everyone, straight A student, on the soccer team and debate team, she was well rounded and spent her time with many different people who always seemed to surround Alex.

-------------

Seth has had feelings for Alex for a while, like most the guys of their school. He always remained and watched her play soccer as her tanned body moved around the field a little. Sometimes he had tried to get close to her to find out more about her but then her friends or even boyfriend at the time would push him away, Seth was a reasonably attractive guy actually.. His body was toned rather nicely although school clothes hid all that, his face a little like his fathers which was why he was no model and his brown hair reached just over his deep blue eyes that mainly looked at Alexis, and today he was going to follow her home, today he was going to find out more about her by taking her from her home and kidnapping her.

-------------

Alex was digging through her bag and paused for a moment. She looked on the ground behind her and saw her beaded necklace that had fallen. While turned she noticed Seth walking behind her. "Oh hey, Seth right? You stay after for a test or something?" Alex asked with a friendly smile as she untiled her light wind breaker from around her waist and slipped it on.

------------

The two of them partially got along, to the point of knowing each other. But Seth wanted more then that and figured the only way that would happen was if he kidnapped her. "Yes that is my name.. Alexis, I had to do a few things,.. I won't hold you up thought" With that he pretended to walk off before stopping his eyes looked thought the peripherals before seeing her start to walk as he followed closely behind. Well as close without being obvious.

Alex looked a little shocked he was alway very nice it seemed she shrugged thinking he had a bad day and turned walking down the street. She stopped in front of a small store half tempted to go get something to eat, she was hungry and unlike some girls at the school would not starve herself to be thin, her frame was perfect how it was, lightly toned thin, with feminen curves though. She stopped in and bought a soda then went back to walking home, she loved that little Mom and Pop store. Soon she was on te thin path that lead through the wooded area byher house, it was the fastest way to get there.

Seth usually was seen as being very kind and caring, yet at the moment he would probably had seemed like he was having a bad day and in truth that would not be a lie. Slowly he followed behind just walking casually as he smiled watching her enter the store. Unlike others Alex did not seem to not mind treating herself after all she already had a perfect body and did not have to try and look good unlike some of the students. His pace quickened a little starting to get a bit impatient yet knew waiting would be best as he quickly caught up walking down a path he was sorta familiar with.

Alex loved the path, it saved time and gave a nice time to relax on the way home and let the stressfrom the schoolday flow away. She pulled her hair up and back fixing it into a slppy half twisted pony tail and continued walking placing some had phones in to listen to music.

He really was hoping that Alex did not live to far down in the neighbourhood but figured she was actually rather close since she walked everyday even if it was raining and occasionally he had seen her walk through the snow. Seth had seen her arrive at school each day but this was the first time he had decided to follow her, his mind thinking that kidnapping her was actually a good idea.. that removing her from her house would mean he could then maybe do some things that only happened in dreams.

Alex took a turn as the path lead to sidewalk and entered the first house on the right. It was largeand empty looking aman stopped on the way out to kiss her cheek ten drove off.Alex went in throwing her bag down by the door then disapeared from sight. She went to the kitchen and made herself a snack then retreated to her room in the lower level of the house.

Seth smiled seeing her stop and turn towards what was obviously her house, good she is no were near as far as I thought.. meaning getting her to my house will be easy since that is not to far.. He did not see the man kiss her cheek and leave but did see a car take off which meant the house would be empty and upon trying the back door was surprised to find it unlocked as he slid inside the house quietly as he then watched Alexis head toward what he guessed was her room. So far he was being quiet.. he wanted this to go correctly and almost had to be an invisible man until the right time.

Alexis's room was rather large, which was why she did not really like her friends coming over. Her family was well off, but she did not want anyone to see her differently when they found out that sehehad money. she sat down on the large mint green beanbag infront of a T.V. and started to eather snack. It was clear that pale mint green washer favorite color, her whole room was green and white.

Slowly Seth crept around before quickly getting a drink of water from the kitchen drinking it quickly making sure that his hand only touched the handle that many others would have touched, once that was done he began to walk now towards the way Alex had headed before pulling out a blindfold that he would use on her, the other thing he had was a very blunt knife but he would be able to use it to make this a lot easier.

Alex's back was to the door and she was watching law and order. She set her plae on the floor and continued to watch. While not always right on how things worked this was one of her favorite shows so she watched with great interest because she had never seen this one before. She crossed her legs and leaned back into the bean bag getting comfy.

Since the door was slightly ajar gently Seth pushed it open not making a noise slowly walking up behind his target, she never really had ever recognized him for who he was struggling to remember his name even though he had told her it so many times. His blue eyes watched her get comfortable before he took a few more seconds making sure she was relaxed and then instantly grabbed her sliding on the blindfold over her eyes a hand going over her mouth to stop her from making excess noise as his other hand picked her up, their would be no need for weapons now so it seemed. "Play nice.. and I won't hurt you Alexis."

Alexis jummped feeling a blindfold go over her eyes and started swinging. it did not matter to her that only about half her swings were landing on their target or that she was not hitting very hard because she had to swing at something behind her. she shouted angrily into the hand on her mouth as she fought.

He had expected Alexis to give a bit of a fight yet it meant nothing to him, the hits that had hit him were not exactly hurting most of the time she seemed to be missing. Seth lightly shook his head before his grip tightened on her " I would stop now unless you want me to make you unconscious and do this...Either way if you don't settle down I am going to have to act.. although you are not seeing this house for a while I do hope you realize."

Alexis paused but continued to fight back, if ony he had come at her from the front she ould have had a better chance of fighting him off. She bit down hard on the fleash she could catch on his palm not really caring for the treat as long as she was awake she would fight back.

Seeing as she now started to continue fighting back after a small pause he shook his head once more before grunting in pain is spare hand hitting hard into the back of her head the other hand moving and covering her mouth. "Anymore of this and I will put you asleep as such,"

Alex gave a soft yelp when he hit her in the back of her head and closed her eyes behind thebllindfold and nodded softly. She stopped fighting then her hands slowly being lowered to her sides. She stood there unable to see or speak her heart pounding and more then ever she wised sehad gotten a dog.

Seeing her finally stop struggling a soft smile crossed his face, Reactive even to just a little bit of pain.. this I will remember Since she was now standing and all, he started to move pulling her with him, "Walk and follow the way I pull, Or I can just pick you up and carry you if you can't do that.. but if I am carrying you, I will put you unconscious"

Alex walked after im with a sigh. Really why that had hurt was because she had cracked her ehad rather bad the other day and he had hit the same spot. She went along wondering where he planned on taking her, "I know who you are." She said quietly not caring if he heard.

Seth was actually surprised that Alexis had given up so easy not even knowing that she had hit her head earlier that day. Finally they left her house,and slowly he began to lead her towards his house slowly moving. It would take them a good twenty or so minutes at this rate so he did not mind speaking to her sine she seemed to speak to him "Oh really, well then enlighten me.. Who am I?"

"Seth." Alex sighed her tone almost seeming to hold pitty. She did not get why he would do this, he didn't know her all that well and she was thesame with him. She could point him out if asked to but did not really think of him when it came time to write her list of friends down.

A soft smile crossed his face hearing that at least even at a time like this she could remember his name but that meant only a little to him, he wanted the two of them to get along better.. and by better well he had plans for Alexis.. "Good you remember my name,.. But thats about all you can remember about me if I am not mistaken.."

"Your not even one of my friends why would I know more?" Alex said angrily as she squirmedd trying to escape from him. She still could not see him at all with the blindfold. She took a deep slow breath trying to calm herself, "Just let me go."

Seth tightened his grip a little as she tried to break free a little.. but there really was no way of escaping him. "Why would I let you go after going to this trouble of following you and grabbing you.. No I have plans for you Alexis.. and maybe the two of us will get to know a little more during these plans.. " He continued to walk with her heading towards the house she would soon be seeing in a few more minutes.. well more like five or six more minutes at least..

Alexhave an angrugroan , he did not look strong enough to just hold her down against him this way and drag heraround. "I am sure you would not do well in prison that is why you should just klet me go now." Alex said after a few minutes, she path change they were probebly close to where evere he was taking her.

People always thought that Seth was rather weak, yet considering the appearance he had when wearing the clothes he wore to school.. well underneath was a toned body, it was nothing extreme but it did hold strength and power that most would think him not to have. "I am not going to prison.. So like I said why would I let you go Alexis when I have plans.. oh and until everything is setup.. your missing a few days school at least, until I have everything under my control.."

Back
Top Bottom