Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now you have to notice me

"Yes you are this is kidnapping and that is jail time and you had broken into my home to kiddnap me I think that ads more time." Alex said squirming her long hair tugged at by the wind and her movements. "If you let me go I will not tell anyone."

Seth now stopped walking his grip not leaving her though. "You honestly think that I don't know the risks and all.. and you even think that I can trust your word.. Look Alexis, I have gone this far.. so I am going to go all the way.. no point in taking a risk if your not going to follow it up.." Now he began to walk again causing her to walk.. Gently his right hand slid through her hair gliding through it lightly. "We are almost there.. then I will remove that blindfold of yours.. but try anything funny.. and I am sure I can think of something to do .. as a punishment"

Alexis sighed, there was no reasoning with him. It was clear that hehad made up his mind about this. But one question remained why did her feel he need to resort to this? He could have talked to her if he wanted at school, if this for attention that is, he couldalso be juta nut job. "Seth people will notice Iam missing, the cops will find me why risk going to jail?"

Seth slowed down to a halt hearing what was to be said, "Oh you won't be considered missing long.. You will be announced were you are.. but not straight away.. anyhow today is a Friday.. that means we have the weekend to worry about such things Alexis.." Now that had been said they continued to walk before finally reaching his house, his hand grabbing a silver key from his pocket before the lock clicked and the door was now ready to be opened as he lead his captive inside. "Welcome to the place you will be in for quite a while.."

Alexis sighed softly and fellsilent. This was just to much, yeah there had beencreepy guys who hung around her before. But even though he was kidnapping her he did not seem like them. He was calme, he seemed to have thought this through well, and he was perfecty sane sounding. Once she heard the door open and was brought inside she expected him to take off her blind fold.

Seth now was closing the door, before locking it again hiding away the key so that it was now not on him but well in a spot that he knew were it was. Now that they were inside his hand slid to the back of her blindfold untying it so that his house was to be revealed. Considering he had kidnapped her and all that his house was actually very well looked after and was actually half decent.. something he had inherited when his father.. had died in a plane crash in Alaska.. he was finally returning from his job their..

When the engine had problems.. and well they said he was one of the twelve that died.. they said it was a miracle that no more had.. but to him.. well the numbers meant little.. his father had died and he was who matter his mother hanging herself once Seth was old enough to look after himself to join him.. He had not exactly had an easily life.. yet considering everything was a very calm and collected person.. who always thought things out well.

Alexis blinkeda few times her eyes geting use to th light quickly. She turned to Seth and gave him a cold look her eyes burning with anger. if she had been here for another reason she would have said something about how nice his home was but she was not about to start giving him any compliments. "What now?" She asked, this was still a bit of a shock to her she was not really sure what he had planned.

It was evident she was angry at him, although who could blame Alexis.. after all she had been just taken from her house, with say a little bit of force.. more threats then anything.. and now brought here. " Well may as well start by getting to know each other.. How about you start.. say anything and everything.. and don't bother lying I can tell instantly if a lie is a lie.."

"I would rather have my vocal chords ripped out with a rusty old knife then chit chat with you." Alexis said coldly. She looked away from him then her lips pressed together. yeah she was being a little childish, just doing the opposite of whathe wanted but that was really the only way to fight him she had.

Seth shook his head and looked at her "Your first lie to me,.. not a good start.. how about you state a little about your family.. your friends at school... anything.. that will be useful for me to know.. Or I could start spreading some things I already know about you.. some of the things you did during spring break.. oh you were not behaving at all Alexis.."

"Go ahead, I all have to do is tell everyone that you are a liar who is just trying to getme to like him. who do you think everyone will believe?" She said her voice low and cold. She looked away from him then and sighed ever so softly, "Youseem to already know so much why have me tell you anything?"

"You underestimate me.. I may not seem popular.. but I can get information around.. very ..very easily.. that and I can deny such acts.." upon hearing her next comment he shook his head " I only know what is bad about you.. or things I have observed.. but that is nothing compared to what I want to know.. I want to know what is good about you.. not all the dirt that I already know.. that seems to be given the blind eye.."

Alexis looked at him wit cold harsh eyes as her jew tightened. "Well if you only know bad stuff why do this? clearly you believe what you have heard and that is rather stupid of you. I am sorry but my life is boring, I am the good girl of the family unlike my older sister but shemoved away." She said this all with a sour tone she ws still rather unhappy. She closed her eyes then swung her fist at him hoping maybe to get away.

Seth laughed and again shook his head, it was not entirely what he believed.. he knew most of it was probably just rumors or even stuff about her sister.. Upon seeing her swing at him though his hand grabbed her fist with a tight grip "Now now.. settle down or you will hurt someone... and by that I mean yourself.." Now he pushed her hand away before looking at her with his blue eyes "I believe your life is probably not as boring as you say it is.. and that you seem more like your sister then you want to accept.. especially from what I have heard.. but that is not who you are... so tell me exactly who you are.. and this time tell the truth as we all know your not the good girl.. or the bad girl.."

Alexis gave him a cool look and pulled her hand away. "If we were to fight I promise it would be you that got hurt." She said crossing herarms feeling disapointed that she had not landed her hit. "Oh it is but beings that your some crazy stalker I bet you know more about my life then you are letting on, and like I said I am the good one my sister was the black sheep it sucks that I look so much like her though."

Such an empty threat, and he was one of the males that would retaliate if swung at.. unlike some so he highly doubted her statement.. her first one anyhow. "I know only what you have done at school and that is about it.. only today after planning this for a while.. did I finally follow you to your house.. and so your sister is getting you all this dirt then.. " A smirk crossed his face "I bet with some encouragement.. of assorted types.. you would be like her.. after all you share her blood.. her looks.. well very similar.. but your innocence that is actually there ... your not a whore like her.. which is why I chose to kidnap you over her.. your more interesting"

Alexis sighed softly and looked at him, 'Seth please I just want to go home.My mom is just getting abck from a big trip and my dad just left for one. I want to spend time with my mom while I can. You know enough don't you? I mean can't you just talk to me like a normal person? I ahe a sister and my parents no other family, I have a cat and two dogs but they are withmy sister at her hosue while we get the floors done..."

Slowly Seth shook his head at her hearing her request. "That is not an option.. your here now, and I don't plan on just letting you go that easy.. so that is your family then.. small caring, partially probably more so then anything.. from what I hear it your sister is spoilt considering what she does.. must make you jealous.." gently he laughed before walking a little closer towards Alexis "You try to pretend your not like your sister.. but I can see that you would easily become her.. with the right . push.. in a direction Alexis.."

Alex looked at him her eyes cold and hard. "No I would not, she is, well to be honest she is a bitch and a slut who my parents have just about disowned and cut off from their money." Alex said coldly. she took a step back as he moved clsoer her hands rolling into fists. "Come any closer and I will kick your ass." She said her voice a low hiss.

Seth smirked deliberately moving closer before grabbing her fists into his own hands before leaning forward and licking her face slowly before pulling away, "Delicious.. what lovely skin.. bet thats not the only thing about you that is delicious now is it..Alexis" He was far from intimidated by her knowing he was easily stronger, and even if she hit him.. well he would have ways to get back at her but for now had both hands in his grip.

Alex squirmwd as heleaned in and gave him a look of disgust when he licked her. She tugged her hands trying to free them all the while giving a cold hard glare. She swung her leg at him then, soccer gave her a fast hard kick aimed right between his legs.

Quickly out of natural reaction his leg raised and blocked the kick but it was definently a half decent kick and for that he threw her the ground and slid on top of her forcing her to the ground "I really did not want things to go like this Alexis.. but since your going to be difficult I will just have to force things upon you until I break you.."

"Get off me you freak." Alexis shouted squirming under him. Her head was throbbing from where it had hit the floor. She looked into his eyes trying to hide her fear from him. She bit her lip her bright eyes finally showing worry.

Simply a shake of his head occurred, "Not after you tried to kick me Alexis.. I think you need to be taught a bit of a lesson" At first she tried to remain strong Seth had noticed this and then her eyes showed her worry, something that he knew was their.. His body still pinning her down. "You should really learn to control your body better.. or your emotions at that.." he did not plan on moving now.. but instead would get her to calm down. "Alexis.. you really are attractive, beautiful even.. yet so innocent... what is your secret that the other girls don't have..?"

"I do not have one, I am just like every other girl in school. I do not know what you expect. That I am some sort of magic? That I have some sort of potion tha makes me seem different?" Alexis seemed scared of him now, she lookedaway with a sigh. She could feel his mouscles under his shirt now that he was laying on her, he was the type she would date, if he had said something before kidnapping her.

Back
Top Bottom