Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now you have to notice me

Seth looked at her shaking his head "Oh you have one alright Alexis.. but even you don't realize it.. it's a shame that things had to go this way to find out though.." He was still on top of her before placing his lips onto her neck suckling on it, mainly to just see her reaction more then anything else in particular. if he had actually known that Alexis would have noticed him more if he had just said something.. this probably would not be happening yet Seth did not actually know he was the type she would have dated if this was not happening.

Alexis stared up at him her body stiff under his. She closed her eyes when he started to suck on her neck. She bit her lip her throat feeling like a lump the size of an orange had just appeared. "Please Seth, just get off of me. I will be good I promise." Her voice shook slightly, she did not really fell comfortable being trapped under him.

Seth slowly got off from Alexis "Well in that case.. But you start behaving.. and I might just have to punish you since you are stuck here with me until I decide you can go.." He now just sat on the floor looking at her as he slid from on top of her "Well then how about you hear a little about me now.. Since your not so talkative.."

"Alright." Alexis said sitting up slowly. She truely could not care less about his life but as log as it kept him off her. She looked at him wit cool eyes, her legs pulled up to her chest as she watched him much lake a rabbit would have watched a fox.

Part of Seth knew at this moment she really would not care what he had to say.. but would say it anyhow. "Well then to start off, I don't have parents like you do.. they died in a helicopter crash as they went and explored some mountains.. the pilot went into turbulence and the helicopter span out of control.. but still I decided to go to school inheriting this house,.. then I grew attracted to you staying back after school just to watch you play soccer.. that and it gave me some time to finish unfinished work.."

"What work?" Alex asked wondering if he ment sxhool work, but something in his tone kept her fromt hinking that. She looked at him her eyes still cool and distant, she did not want him to tell her these things. She did not want to feel sorry for him after what he had done. She looked away her eyes on the wall beside her, she did not seem to be listening anymore.

Seth decided not to answer her question straight away, he had only wanted to inform her that he was going to get something from her entitled work. His deep blue eyes as they gazed at her, probably to her held a dark deep sinister cruelty inside of them but then again he did kidnap her of which would make her mind probably think he was that sort of person "I will tell you the work as such, when It is required.."

Alex sighed softly and bit her lower lip softly. "I don't understand." She said quietly. Sh eclosed her eyes and leaned back against the wall. "I wishyou would just let me go home. I don't want to stay here." She said quietly. She seemed less angry now moreworried and scared."All this is doing is making me hate you."

Seth just looked at her hearing her what normally would be a reasonable request but his mind set was a little different then how he would usually act. "Well if you want to go home today.. we could make some sort of bargain, and if you kick up I will just have to either keep you here, or if you do such a task that I may request then I will tell your friends, your school .. make your life a living hell. So think of this risk Alexis, you can get out of here tonight but you will have to do some tasks for me, of which may lead to more after that if you kick up and don't do a decent job.. screw up and your life might just screw up, do we have a deal?"

Alex looked over at him. "Fine, I will do what you want. Just let me go home." she said quietly. That was all she really wanted to do, get out of here and never look back. She would have to see him in school that was ture, but she would not speak to him.

"well then if you want to go home today Alexis, you best get on your knees and prove it... I have somethign of which needs some cleaning with your mouth ..or in other words the deal is, give me a decent blowjob and you may get to go home tonight.. don't and your stuck here.. fair?" Seth looked at her waiting for her response, sort of knowing what was to come.

"Hell no. Go stick your cock in a light socket." Alexis hissed glaring at him. "I would never even let any part of you enar my mouth or any ohe rpart of me. You are such a pig!" She sounded outraged. She turned loking away crossing ehr arms over her chest.

A laugh escaped him hearing her words, "well then dear Alexis.. I guess your stuck here... and believe me, I don't have to worry about the rest of your body biting back... so your comment does not stop anything.." Seth knew that was more then likely going to be the response, yet it would not take long to break her.. if he did things right.. he did not want to hurt her but if he did have to .. to show the power he had over her.. well Seth guessed he would be able to..

Alexis gave him a cold look. She stood up slowly and looked at him her eyes cautious. "Then you will be charged for kidnapping, asult and rape." She saidcodly. " and I promise if you touch me that you won't have to worry about jail because I will kill you myself. You want sex? Go find some slut to give it to you." She growled.

Seth laughed at first before starting to get a little aggitated from what was being said. Instead of lashing out at her he just shook his head " it won't be rape if you enjoy it" a cruel laugh escaped him after that not at all intimdated by her threats. "I prefer someone that won't instantly say yes ... It makes things more interesting Alexis"

"Oh I won't enjoy it. And even if my some mirical yopu coaxed my body into enjoying your disgusting touch I would still hate very second and it would still be rape so sick twisted ass!" It was clear Alexis was staring to panice as well as grow upset. Her voice was high pitched and tense.

Seth could not help but just laugh a little, her body would betray her, and then her mind would probably follow but Alexis would keep trying to show her lack of consent yet he did not care. "Such words... I will prove them wrong... maybe you want to put them to the test.. right now hmm?" He laughed moving close licking her lips a little "Mmm I have plans for you.. no matter what you try to say.. and the more you fight against them.. the more plans I will show.. and create.. until you are mine.."

Alexis looked down to the floor, she felt rather trapped. She looked up to him her eyes cool, they also hada hollow look to them now. "I do not want to be your's Seth. But you have proven that you are going to do what you want without even thinking of me so just get on with it."

Seth shook his head at Alexis "I have seen the way you felt about me before this abduction... you had something their..." He was partially going of what was more then likely a lie at the moment and continued down that path when he spoke again "Your just being harsh because of the situation.. if I was more normal.. you would probably date me in a heartbeat.. well thing of this as speed dating.. everything occurs faster.."

"I would have yes, if you did not kidnap me and try to get me to do things I do not want. If you had ever just talked to me in school there could have been a chance for soemthing. But you felt the need to do this, now there will never be anything." Alexis said softly. She looked up at him her deep brown eyes looking into his blue ones. She looked away then and closed her eyes, "Just get on with what ever your going to do. I just want to forget this all happened as soon as I can."

"such words you can't mean Alexis.. no matter what one does.. forgiveness will happen.. and as for you forgetting.. I plan to make sure that never happens.. " a soft laugh escaped him before he looked at her with a slight glare, "If you would have said yes back then.. it is no different now,.. and you have given consent now.. but for making me wait.. you will have to use your mouth for something useful.."

"What? I haven't give any consent. Your going to do it anway, all I asked was that you just get it over with. I dont want it all dragged out." Alexis said softly. Sheshook her head when he spok of her needing to use her mouth. "No."

"I would not suggest saying no to me Alexis.. I am the one in control here, I can keep you here for as long as I want.. it would be in your best interest if you want to leave.. to do as I say.." He spoke a little aggravated yet went a little calm again "By saying get it over and done with.. that is still a form of consent.. you sister knows fair well about this.. and soon you will be used to such a thing as well.."

Alexis shook her head. Small tears ran down her soft cheeks. She was scared out of her mind. "Please don't make meSeth." She whispered. She looked up at him her eyes scared and sad. "Please Seth just let me go home." She seemed somuch more afraid ofhim.

Alexis was scared, that was good.. for Seth anyhow although she looked like she was starting to have a bit of a breakdown. Lightly his hand went to her face " To much has happened to allow you to go home now.. the plan has started so therefor it has to continue... you should know from personal experience never to start something you don't plan to finish.."

Back
Top Bottom