Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

He growled as she moaned obviously loving what his finger was doing to her. He let his claw brush against her walls inside her ass not breaking skin just scratching lightly especially the wall between her ass and pussy. He smiled nuzzling against her legs his finger moving inside her slowly not doing much more not sure if she had done this before or not.

She wagged her tail and grinned, moving against him roughly. She moaned and arched back against his hand. He was torturing her with his hand and his mouth, and she wanted more. "Midnight...please...I need to have you badly...I'm soaking wet." Her hands dug into the bed and grinned.

He growled glad she was at the same point he was. His finger slipped out of her ass and he quickly undid his belt and pants pushing them down and pulling his rock hard cock out. He started to slowly rub it up and down her soaking slit. He could feel just how bad she wanted him and so quickly he thrust deep into her pussy his cock sinking deep into her womb his knot growing quickly inside he tight pussy.

Her tail wagged, and she whimpered, loving the feel of his cock rubbing against her hot slit. Her hips bucked back hard against his when he shoved it into her deeply, feeling it in her womb. She wouldn't deny that she loved his knot also, spreading her open wide. Her hands clenched into the blanket, and bucked back into him hard.

Midnight growled pushing in deeper feeling her pussy and womb clenching down on his hard cock and knot. He started to move inside her thrusting slowly at first letting her pussy spread open enough to allow his knot to easily pop in and out of her. his fingers dug into her ass as he started to move a bit harder.

Desiree moaned and grabbed the pillow on the bed, digging her claws and teeth into the soft fabric. She bucked back against him, loving the feel of his huge knot popping in and out of her pussy. Nothing felt better than the roughness of his fucking her, though she wouldn't deny that she wanted his finger teasing her ass again.

He smiled leaning down to nip her back hard at the spot that all the nerves gathered at the base of her spine. His hand spanked her ass hard as he kept moving roughly in and out of her tight pussy. His finger came back up and started teasing her ass again pushing back inside her thrusting with his cock at the same time.

Desiree moaned and growled as he continued to torture her with his cock and hand. She shivered and her tail wagged as he teased her pussy and her ass more. Her pussy tightened around his cock, and she bucked back into him hard. She was trying so very hard to not cum just yet, but she was so very hot and happy. She ground her hips against his hard, enjoying all of him.

He growled deeper nuzzling against her back thrusting hard and deep into her tight pussy his thumb matching all this movements in her ass. His free hand scratched down her back working on setting off every pleasure nerve, and cause her pussy to react. His knot grew big enough to now allow him to pop in and out any more so now he just thrust inside her his know moving a little.

She growled and clenched the pillow in her hands, moaning out loudly. She loved how his knot was so stuffed inside her pussy, and everything he was doing to her was building to a point where she was so close to cumming. Suddenly, she bucked back hard against him, grinding her hips into his crotch. She howled and came hard around him, milking his cock and his knot with her soaking wet pussy.

He came with her his hot cum shooting deep into her pussy as he pushed even deeper into her womb filling her completely his finger pulling out of her ass. He leaned down nuzzling against her back panting just holding her as he waited for his knot to start to shirk so he could pull out. â??MMM my mate!â?

Desiree grinned and lay there underneath him, panting hard from all of the pleasure. “I love you, Midnight...Always and forever.” It was certainly going to be a long evening for the pair, going at it like a couple of bunnies all night long, until they both passed out.

SEVERAL YEARS, AND LOTS OF SEXING LATER—AFTER GRADUATION

The little fox was in her dressing room, fidgeting with her hands, her tail twitching nervously. It was their big day. She and Midnight were finally getting married, and Desiree was quickly losing what remained of her sanity. She wore a rather simple wedding dress, all white, but thin enough that it wouldn’t be too hot for her if she got way too nervous and started panting. As it was, it was already hard enough for her to breathe with the corset that she wore underneath to perk her breasts up, letting them sit nicely in the low cut dress. She couldn’t stop twisting the gorgeous engagement ring on her finger, her tail twitching even more as the minutes ticked down until she walked down the aisle.

Despite the outer calm that Midnight put out showing that he was in control but beneath the surface he was a agitated and anxious as his bride to be. He held it in because already he was out front of everyone waiting for the ceremony to start so that he and Desiree could leave and go to the house that he had bought for them. The music started and the line of brides maids walked in to the pace they had setâ?¦yet it still felt to slow for Midnight. His eyes slipped up locking on the door at the back as the first notes of the brides march started.

Her bridesmaids walked in before her, and she clutched the bouquet of pink, white, and red roses in her paws, using them to keep her paws from shaking too badly. She really wasn’t even paying attention to the music, just trying to stay upright. In her nervousness, her mind went over everything that could possibly go wrong. If she fell in the aisle, fainted, missed when she was supposed to kiss him, everything was torturing her. When the bride’s march played and the people inside stood, the doors opened wide, allowing her to walk through to meet her groom. Her eyes were fixed on Midnight’s, and she completely forgot all of her worries. She walked down and smiled, her veil covering her face. It was all she could do to not break down and cry from the happiness and excitement. Desiree made it to Midnight’s side without incident, and she took his paws happily.

His eyes never left her as she walked down the aisle, he forget everything about what was bothering him all that mattered was this girl that he was going to marry. He took her hands looking into her eyes through the veil every part of him wanting to lean in and kiss her deeply. She looked so beautiful but he couldnâ??t let his mind wonder long before the pastor began the ceremony. They stood looking at each other as the meaning of marriage was explained to the gathered people then the vowsâ?¦they had each written their own and now swore them to their mate for life knowing that they meant each word. Finally the part they had both been waiting for â??You may kiss the bride.â? He leaned in lifting her veil and his hand slipped behind her neck and around her waist pulling her close kissing her deeply with a gentle leaning back holding the kiss long enough that there was a bit of coughing from the pastor as the exit march was being played.

She was lost in her mate’s eyes, and already thinking past what would go on tonight in their suite back at the hotel. Her tail wagged happily, and she almost missed her cue to speak her vows to this wonderful wolf who would soon be hers completely. She stammered slightly when she spoke, her throat tight and her voice cracking once in a while. When she had finished and heard those five, long awaited words, she flung her arms around his neck as soon as he lifted her veil. His kiss was met just as passionately and fervently, and she finally broke down and started crying. They walked up the aisle together, hand in hand, as those gathered as witnesses cheered happily for them.

He growled softly into the kiss and then as they walked down the aisle he leaned over whispering a few words about what he was going to do to her. they came out and got into the limo they had and the instant the door was closed he pulled her into his lap kissing her deeply his hands rubbing her breasts and sides through her heavy wedding dress. â??mmmm Desiree, loveâ?¦lets skip the reception.â? He smirked looking into her eyes with pure lust and need.

She grinned as he whispered to her, covering her mouth with her hand to stifle a giggle. She laughed when she was pulled into his lap as soon as they got into the limo, and she nipped him lightly. “Mmm...You certainly have my vote, my husband.” She could tell he wanted her badly, and she was more than ready to strip off the dress she wore and spend the rest of the day and the whole night in his arms, enjoying his body and touches. She lightly nipped his jaw, growling hotly and happily.

He growled back his cock already hard in his pants pressing up against her panties. Grinding against her a little he grabbed his cell phone and quickly called his best man. â??Yeah Conner, hey I think that Desiree and I will not be showing up at the receptionâ?¦yeah just go on without usâ?¦thatâ??s none of your business, thanks man.â? He flipped it closed again smirking at his new bride.

She smiled and licked her lips happily as her paw started to make its way to his crotch. She began to lightly touch his length through his pants, rubbing it a little here and there. She wanted to make him cum even before they made it back to the hotel. Her free paw tugged the skirt of the dress up so she could start fingering herself a little. She wanted to see her new husband squirm in need for her body.

He growled and looking at her pussy under the white of her wedding dress he knew that he couldnâ??t wait he had to have that pussy again. He dropped down to the floor of the limo and in seconds his mouth was on her pussy. he pulled her hand away and slipped two fingers into her in replacement as his lips closed around her clit starting to suck lightly at it growling deeply.

Desiree arched her back and growled hotly, feeling his fingers replace her own inside her pussy. She was about to rub her own clit as he fucked her with his hand, but that though it didn't last long as he took her clit in his mouth, sucking on it hungrily. "Mnn...Midnight...You're not supposed to join in yet...I was only trying to tease you..." she panted, her heat already starting to take over.

He growled looking up at her slipping a third finger into her tight pussy as he released her clit for a moment to come up and kiss her lips. â??From the moment I woke up next to you this morning I have been thinking about tonight and what I would do to you, I canâ??t wait any longer I need to make you cum now.â? His skilled mouth closed back over her clit using his tongue and teeth now and then just as he knew she loved.

She moaned and writhed, returning his kiss deeply. "Mmm...and I was planning out what I was going to do to torture you. And you're not letting me!" When he went back down on her and used his teeth as well as his tongue, she yipped softly, her toes curling. If he didn't let up soon, she was going to cum hard around those wonderful fingers.

He growled hard into her clit moving his fingers roughly against her g-spot as his tongue and teeth continued their assault on her clit wanting to make her cum roughly against his face and fingers. His free hand moved up pulling the top of her dress down starting to rub at one of her breasts squeezing and rubbing hard as he kept up what he was doing to her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom